• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finals: AlphaZealot (Diddy) vs Overswarm(MK)/Quivo(TL)

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Nice vids AZ. Ridiculously close matches. I was hoping I'd get to play you but you always seemed busy. Maybe next time. I need to work on my Diddy matchup.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sorries! I didn't do to many friendlies because I was stuck in the brackets for so long/needed to shrug off squandering the finals in doubles.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Great vids. I really liked the Banana Toss to the FAir underneath the banana to catch Quivo off guard. Do you really think that FD is that great of a stage for Diddy? I understand the increased combo potential, but the size looks like it makes it just to difficult to KO fast enough. Quivo played amazing like usual. Way to keep reppin' TL. OS continues to OMNOMNOM his way to more money. Any chance of the grand finals between you and Quivo, OS?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I tried to record the finals but the splitters got switched and all that got recorded was a blank screen.

Kel

Smash Master
I have more videos from this tournament on my youtube account. Including: OS vs Quivo winners bracket, me vs AZ, Me vs OS, me vs Rowan, etc.

youtube.com/papayasown

You should change the name of the topic AZ and add my videos to your list.

Slinky

Smash Journeyman
Interesting matches to watch. Love to see nanars get flung with skillz.

Top Bottom