• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Finland's Finest" feat. mayhem, peki, NamiNami, Paju and more!

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
Hahaha nice! Does Mayhem play Fox now? I kinda thought Peki was half-retired :D...
Where's Samo?
Love ya finns <3

Paju

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha nice! Does Mayhem play Fox now? I kinda thought Peki was half-retired :D...
Where's Samo?
Love ya finns <3
Yeah Mayhem plays mainly fox now, though he still uses other chars aswell. Peki isn't retired, he just has neither travelled nor practised much lately (though he hosted a small smashfest about a month ago). I don't think Samo played any matches(?) on the recording setup when we were in Oulu so ofc there's not going to be any combos by her either. =P

mayhem_

Smash Cadet
I switch my main pretty much on a weekly basis :D But yeah fox is my best character overall so I would say fox is my main :)

Tekk

Smash Lord
That was pretty good
But I think you could've done something much better if you were a little bit more demanding in terms of combo quality

I look forward to playing you Finns ;)

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
One thing I've noticed after watching thousands of matches and tens and tens of amazing combo videos is that it's hard to be impressed anymore. That being said, the editing is top notch, I don't like the choice of music though.

Top Bottom