• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance | Final Chapter

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
EBWOP: Sorry that was a bit behind, I was caught up in something else. Bought something off Ebay, and it turned out to be defective. Bit of a headache. -_-

Rajam

Smash Champion
So, giving up on the Town involves getting yourself lynched, which if you are town, harms the town? Your logic makes no sense.

@OS:

It's fairly simple, really.

2. BeatStick
4. frozenflame751
5. Glyph Ranmaru
6. Gordito giraffelasergun
9. Nicholas1024
10. Overswarm
11. Rajam
12. Raziek
13. Red Ryu

I believe you're the cop. This is pretty easy to see why.

Frozenflame made a legitimate claim that I believe, which is corroborated by your additional results. He hasn't been CC'd, so his role must be legitimate. On top of that, the role would make no sense as a mafia role.

No, not at all. Specially with those ??? flips. First, he claimed Leanne; Leanne wasn't a playable character in PoR, and Reyson would have been more appropiate to fit the role given that the game flavor is PoR and not RD (Leanne was playable in RD but not in PoR); that Leanne claim seems to me like trying to stay safe in case those ??? removed people come back into game and someone claims Reyson... Then, FF claimed town motivator (don't remember if it was motivator the exact role name, but the point is that I do remember FF claimed town ___ ). ok that could have been a mistake, still, it's weird. But most important, I don't understand why he used his ability, which is limited, on OS night 1, and I want FF to explain his logical thought proccess to use his ability on OS that Night; he still hasn't

request prod on FrozenFlame

GLG is confirmed Town.

I feel we should exclude Ran because it feels too easy. If he's town, asking to be lynched makes no sense. However, this is a pretty big gamble if he's scum. If he is, I'm willing to bet he's not the corpse-eater. It's a lot of WIFOM, but it doesn't seem like the right choice. I made a similar play in DNM when I was willing to bus Pado to save our more important mafia roles. I had him fake scumslipping all over the place. At that point, I WIFOM'd Town into lynching a VT during LyLo. :awesome:

...do you remember Pado in DN Mafia, right? you just said you do; Never exclude someone under the argument "it's too scummy that I doubt he is scum" (I recall some game in which OS posted a picture of a lawyer saying something like "the person I'm defending has too much evidence against him but if he is guilty he would have been very careful to do no let evidence around, so therefore he must be innocent" - OS should post that picture again lol)

At the end of the day, I guess I'd be comfortable with a Ran lynch, but it doesn't sit well with my gut feeling, and I doubt we'd even get his flip.

Nich I'm starting to have second thoughts on, as we never actually confirmed much regarding his role. He claimed RB'd on Day 2, though this was semi-proven by his ability to target a dead player.

I was thinking a lot on Nich last days. We know he didn't vote last Day, probably because he got voteblocked using something on Zen. Nich as scum janitor would fit everything perfectly, him targetting Zen when Zen got lynched to provoke a ??? flip upon his lynch, except that Zen himself said on his claim only Night abilities are affected by his stun. The ??? thing almost certainly was an ability used during twilight. Nich was mod-confirmed as unable to vote last Day. The detail of only Night abilities are affected by stun help Nich to get town points.

Also, let's assume Zen was scum, and that he lied on that Night thing detail, and that Nich is also scum that ???'d his partner flip. OS and Zen were on very opposite sides at the beginning of the game, so it's very likely Zen and OS can't be both scum. So, therefore, one of them, either Zen or OS, if not both, are saying the truth about their claims: either Zen's ability only stuns Night abilities, or OS cop is true, which means Nich is town (or both claims are true). Conclusion: Nich is town. Still, he needs to help more

At the end of the day, all we know about Nich is that he can target a dead player. His Ike claim still doesn't sit quite right with me. Census Taker makes sense, but that was never proven. Coroner doesn't make much sense for him.

That leaves our remaining choices as BeatStick, Rajam and Red Ryu.

Beat and Rajam are simply the two I have the strongest feelings about.

This is primarily going by my gut, admittedly, but Ryu had the incident on Day 1 with the confusion of who replaced Glyph. That alone clears a Ryu-Ran scumteam.

If we clear that possibility, and consider Ran as a bus attempt, Nich, Beat, and Rajam are the remaining major suspects.

It's also possible that Luxor was scum, but we can't know that for sure. Vult is mod-cleared, C-dubs is Indy mod-confirmed, but Zen remains unknown. It IS possible that Zen was scum and Nich is fakeclaiming his result and role.

See what I said earlier. Nich is very likely town.

At the end of the day, I think we could safely lynch Ran and hit scum, but I don't think we'd know it, and I think the aforementioned three are better targets.

OS, are you going to claim your results before we decide on a lynch?
unvote

That Ranmaru claim... I have no idea. It's too strange; I've never heard of such ability. Actually I don't get it... Ran you write things for yourself, and then when you die your notes become public?

Does anyone knows how that kind of ability can be used in a protown way??

Beat!

Smash Master
BS claim.

As for the "silver platter" discussion, I'd like to point out that it doesn't make sense for scum to have an ability that activates upon lynching, since we apparently don't have a Vig. That means that the only way to get rid of Ran without triggering said ability would be anti-town killing him. It would put town at a huge disadvantage and I don't buy it.

Just Alpha Strike him or w/e it's called if you're afraid of him self-voting.

No hurry, we should let everyone speak their mind, but I want Ran lynched toDay.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
unvote

That Ranmaru claim... I have no idea. It's too strange; I've never heard of such ability. Actually I don't get it... Ran you write things for yourself, and then when you die your notes become public?

Does anyone knows how that kind of ability can be used in a protown way??
I do not know, I am sorry to say.

Yes, I send a paragraph with a limit of 250 words to the mod. He puts it in the journal. The journal becomes published upon my death.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
unvote

@GLG, Raziek or Ranmaru?
I'd rather go Raziek persoanlly.

Ranmaru's claim doesn't make much sense to me/I've never actually seen the role before but prior to his attempt at getting himself lynched yesterday he wasn't on my radar much at all and he's at least offered multiple reads and done helpful things for the town.

Raziek, on the other hand is really only focused on his own survival. During day 2 the first post he made(maybe 2nd) was his claim and then his next posts after that were all focused on his claim and I don't remember him doing much except for saying I'm town whenever someone even puts a grain of suspicion on his plate and then trying to meta fire emblem which isn't actually that helpful. Also, N2 he sent me a message saying he wanted to lynch Os or ran the next day but he didn't follow up on either of those two. Plus, when I voted him his immediate reply was really defensive and catty.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I say Raziek toDay, currently.

Ran toMorrow.

Then we really evaluate where we are. No one is overlooked at that point.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'd rather go Raziek persoanlly.

Ranmaru's claim doesn't make much sense to me/I've never actually seen the role before but prior to his attempt at getting himself lynched yesterday he wasn't on my radar much at all and he's at least offered multiple reads and done helpful things for the town.

Raziek, on the other hand is really only focused on his own survival. During day 2 the first post he made(maybe 2nd) was his claim and then his next posts after that were all focused on his claim and I don't remember him doing much except for saying I'm town whenever someone even puts a grain of suspicion on his plate and then trying to meta fire emblem which isn't actually that helpful. Also, N2 he sent me a message saying he wanted to lynch Os or ran the next day but he didn't follow up on either of those two. Plus, when I voted him his immediate reply was really defensive and catty.
I didn't follow up on OS the next day because Cdubs became a more apparent target, then OS claimed. Why would I follow up in that situation? That's also before Ran went bananas, so he was merely scummy at that point.

I've said it once already, but it bears repeating: I was gone most of Day 2/Part of Early Day 3 because I was in Iowa, visiting Yink. I declared V/LA and was gone as such.

Given that most of what we've been doing SINCE then has involved examining claims: See: Cdubs Day 3, Ran today; I've been doing what I can to contribute based on how I've attempted to keep up with what's going on.

My reply was defensive for one specific reason: You say "I don't like Raz", just as often as I say "I'm Town". And you haven't done much else! Is it not justifiable that I'm annoyed by your lack of contribution, while you continue to cast unsubstantiated suspicion onto me?

Seriously, I'm willing to bet at LEAST 1/3 of your posts are one-liners saying "I dun liek raz guise". It's downright frustrating.

*sigh*

Nothing about my claim will change. Not now, not in twilight, not post-game. I'm Ranulf, Mercenary Agent.

Here's hoping FF/Nich post soon, I guess.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Anyway, I'm at Yink's, so I'm going to be declaring v/la for a few days, I don't have enough time to commit to this right now.

Don't like OS pushing Zen super hard at the end of the day though. I think we're looking at OS/Ran or X1 as scum.

Anyway, really sorry to be gone, but I just don't have time right now. :p
Why didn't you stick a vote on me or OS before leaving at least? I think that was unhelpful.

Yeah, I'm whispering GLG tonight to confirm the role. No worries there.
You whispered to GLG that you were going to push for me/OS but you didn't. You didn't commit.

@Ran

No limitations. I can say anything I want. Barring quoting role PMs, I'd imagine.
Ah. I cannot say names.

So, I got ****ed by weather in Chicago last night, so I'm in an airport at the moment. Quick thoughts + vote.

I believe Overswarm's claim. X1 has been playing pretty town, though I'm somewhat wary about his change in attitude from Day 1 to now. Nich I've believed was Town since Day 2's results.

Ran is being scummy as hell, but lynching him doesn't confirm OS's sanity, just one of his hunches. We may not even get a flip result anyway.

OS has claimed a scum result on Cdubs, I see little reason to not follow this through. Town would be ******** to lynch a claimed cop at this point, so the choice is Ran or Cdubs. Cdubs MAY give a hard result (Barring a ??? flip), Ran won't.

vote: Cdubs
You really do, huh? Ok, I would put some trust in OS, but let's remember somethings here:

X1 tried really hard to find scum within OS. I remember him saying OS could talk him self out of anything, so try to be careful.
Also, we are in a closed setup. We had many ??? flips, so we aren't sure if the cop claim is legit yet. Is there some way we can verify OS’s claim further?

I do agree with you that OS should claim results BEFORE the lynch. Town needs that info.

I didn't follow up on OS the next day because Cdubs became a more apparent target, then OS claimed. Why would I follow up in that situation? That's also before Ran went bananas, so he was merely scummy at that point.

I've said it once already, but it bears repeating: I was gone most of Day 2/Part of Early Day 3 because I was in Iowa, visiting Yink. I declared V/LA and was gone as such.

Given that most of what we've been doing SINCE then has involved examining claims: See: Cdubs Day 3, Ran today; I've been doing what I can to contribute based on how I've attempted to keep up with what's going on.

My reply was defensive for one specific reason: You say "I don't like Raz", just as often as I say "I'm Town". And you haven't done much else! Is it not justifiable that I'm annoyed by your lack of contribution, while you continue to cast unsubstantiated suspicion onto me?

Seriously, I'm willing to bet at LEAST 1/3 of your posts are one-liners saying "I dun liek raz guise". It's downright frustrating.

*sigh*

Nothing about my claim will change. Not now, not in twilight, not post-game. I'm Ranulf, Mercenary Agent.

Here's hoping FF/Nich post soon, I guess.
Yes but you before you left for V/la you could have at least left a vote on me. You didn't, you NEVER voted me. Even toDay you are wary of voting me, because you think I'm some time bomb or some stupid ****.

I think you are trying to be really cautious.

You have no right to condemn GLG nor me because you have done JACK ****. All you have done is rely on your claim. All you are doing is agreeing with OS, and even he agrees that you need to grow a pair.

Either you vote me, or we lynch you toDay.

Unvote: OS
Vote: Raziek

@
OS: Claim your results please, you don't seem to have anymore questions at this point.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What was the purpose of that? I thought you were already voting me. Weird.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Explain what logical thought proccess did you follow to use your ability on OS
OS is tough to read. I knew I'd be able to better read him if I put him in a position where he had greater stress placed on his night actions, if he had any. I wanted to make sure OS was in a position where we had maximum ability to make him prove himself and be accountable for his inflated number of night actions if he lived to endgame. I also knew that if he ended up being town, which I'm pretty damn sure he is, that he'd do good **** with his ability and probably nail scum, which he did. Hindsight is 20/20, but I'm pretty damn sure I made the right call giving OS a boost.

Basically, OS's handling of being supported and subsequent claim (unfortunate, but made sense given the circumstance) only confirmed for me that I'd be supporting him N3. There's no reason NOT to give a claimed cop an extra investigation when he's been more or less confirm sane, barring some crazy tailor/framer bull**** happening to coincide on dubs when OS investigated him.

tl;dr: I knew townOS would do good **** with a boosted ability and scum OS would have a much harder time talking his way out of having multiple targets on even nights in early game if he were tracked or something similar to people who were adversely affected by NA's. My goal was to maximize OS's utility if he was town and increase his lie burden if he was scum.

What do people think of the abductions? Scum or indy faction, I want to recheck this based on last night's no kill but abduction.

@Nich: When you were roleblocked D1, did you get a message from the mod telling you that you were roleblocked?
What in the world are you even asking here? What do people think about abductions? Think what about abductions? Like this question is so retardedly open ended I have no idea what you're even getting at or what your intent is as far as getting answers is concerned? Phishing for what peoples' general sentiments are about the abductor so you can make sure you don't act/comment in a way that outs yourself?

Seriously this post is **** and gives me bad vibes.

@OS: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12313643&postcount=2300

Agreed that probably has extra powers other than the ability to abduct, unless the abductor is a mafia member with a supporting cast which I still cant quite wrap my head around in terms of design intent. Like, why give the mafia an abduction ability versus just a normal kill? It's seem kind of contrary to ya know, the typical win con of a mafia team. And what happens if the abductor mafia gets killed? Does the mafia just become a killing mafia again? Like having a mafia abductor, atleast the way I'm envisioning it, its strictly worse for the mafia than just having a typical kill ability. Also, in terms of game design overall, abductor's are pretty much supposed to be SK's that have a harsher short term impact on the game (i.e. no flips on their kills) but have a lesser long term impact if they get killed (because everyone they took out returns to the game and it continues on almost as if the abductor didn't exist).

/endgamedesignmusings though. Wouldn't put it past Xiivi to try something experimental like a mafia abductor but I just can't see the thought process behind it.

In terms of my behavior in this game, relative to my claim, though my inactivity has mostly been to periodic RL johns, I was also partly trying to play somewhat ****ty and lurky so as to avoid NK aggro because of how pimp my role was. All I needed to do was survive 3 nights and get my boosts out, become a VT and then be able to safely eat up an NK in lategame which I figured would no doubt come my way after my claim and I stepped up my game in order to draw attention like any good VT.

You can reference early Soul Calibur mafia for shades of this type of play from me. I was cop there. Playing a sub par townie game is sometimes the best play for certain PRs, such as my own.

Regarding the confirmability of my claim: There's no way I could fake this claim unless I was an abductor/janitor who not only got his victim's role info, but also the info about who that player specifically targetted at night, which is pretty damn OP IMO, but not out of the question. If this were the case, and I was fakeclaiming my ability, then X1/Fire! would have had to be the true supporter since it would have had to be someone alive for N3 but also someone who has been abducted, and judging by how X1 was interacting with you (OS) yesterday, I would be VERY surprised if anyone actually believes that to be the more likely scenario, compared to my claim.

OS WHAT IN THE HOLY **** @ you saying that Rajam is clear as not abductor just because he was allegedly roleblocked last night and an abduction still went through. You should know yourself that it isn't at all uncommon for abductions to be un-RBable. ****ing Majora's mask mafia dude. Adum and I RB'd the **** out of you and almost made the same mistake, assuming that abducts still going through RB's meant not abductor. Don't put up the blinders.

@ Rajam: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12313867&postcount=2305

You speak with a lot of certainty here concerning the "Black Knight" being in this game and the role he would play. Where is this coming from? Like all of a sudden you just started mentioning his likely existence in this game. Why so certain all of a sudden and why have you never mentioned anything like this before?

@ OS: Concerning BeatStick

BeatStick can stay. I liked his case on X1, obviously agreed with it, looked like good, legitimate scum hunting. He hasn't given me bad vibes pretty much at all this game and I don't see him as a liability in endgame, like Ran. Definitely not a play today.

@ Raziek: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12325092&postcount=2395

WTF @ this blatant info hint dropping, when you are on OS's *** for not revealing his investigation from last night? So everyone should just hand you all the info they have on a silver platter, but you can withhold information whenever you feel like it? This also implies you have more of a power than what you actually claimed. How can you complain about others not telling you what info they have when you are very clearly withholding information.

Concerning Ranmaru as a whole:

I really don't like his whole "put my at L-1 then I'll claim" bull****. Definitely think there's something going on there either with him hammering himself allowing him to activate some ability, or he's just trying to force a quicklynch and limit our time during day phase. Either way, Ran needs to ****ing go, esp. before lylo. His claim is completely crap too. Elincia as a journal keeper? What? To begin with, I've never even heard of this role before, and secondly, what in the world is its purpose as a town role? Like, what advantage is there to being able to keep a secret journal that gets published when you die. Like seriously, if you have thoughts you should be posting them IN THE THREAD ANYWAY and not somewhere where no one else can seem them until you die. Furthermore, its not like you couldn't copy pasta outside notes and post them during twilight if you got lynched or something anyway. The only functional utility of this role that I can see is being able to publish substantive game related material that you only wanted posted if you get NK'd, like NA predictions or other WIFOM ideas that you didn't want to reveal if you were HOPING to get NK'd, or something like that, which is just a severely limited scope for a role.

And yeah Elincia as a journal keeper or whatever doesn't jive with me. Doesn't fit just on a basic flavor level at all.

So yeah, Ran needs to go.

Still looking more at Rajam and Raziek now though. GLG makes a really good point in 2405 that Raz has had an over-arching mentality of self preservation throughout this game. Interesting coming from someone who only claimed to be a town agent, nothing else, and adamantly refuses to "change his claim", while letting on that he knows more and can know more than he suggested before. Not sure what the deal is with that. Not that it's anything new but once again, agent is by no means a role that is suggestive of alignment. That's a power that can very easily be spliced on to any other role of any alignment.

But yeah, very comfortable with going Rajam/Raz/Ranmaru today. Ranmaru is my top pick, can't decide yet between Rajam and Raz for #2 though. Red Ryu will still need more looking at in the future.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Concerning Ranmaru as a whole:

I really don't like his whole "put my at L-1 then I'll claim" bull****. Definitely think there's something going on there either with him hammering himself allowing him to activate some ability, or he's just trying to force a quicklynch and limit our time during day phase. Either way, Ran needs to ****ing go, esp. before lylo. His claim is completely crap too. Elincia as a journal keeper? What? To begin with, I've never even heard of this role before, and secondly, what in the world is its purpose as a town role? Like, what advantage is there to being able to keep a secret journal that gets published when you die. Like seriously, if you have thoughts you should be posting them IN THE THREAD ANYWAY and not somewhere where no one else can seem them until you die. Furthermore, its not like you couldn't copy pasta outside notes and post them during twilight if you got lynched or something anyway. The only functional utility of this role that I can see is being able to publish substantive game related material that you only wanted posted if you get NK'd, like NA predictions or other WIFOM ideas that you didn't want to reveal if you were HOPING to get NK'd, or something like that, which is just a severely limited scope for a role.

And yeah Elincia as a journal keeper or whatever doesn't jive with me. Doesn't fit just on a basic flavor level at all.

So yeah, Ran needs to go.

Still looking more at Rajam and Raziek now though. GLG makes a really good point in 2405 that Raz has had an over-arching mentality of self preservation throughout this game. Interesting coming from someone who only claimed to be a town agent, nothing else, and adamantly refuses to "change his claim", while letting on that he knows more and can know more than he suggested before. Not sure what the deal is with that. Not that it's anything new but once again, agent is by no means a role that is suggestive of alignment. That's a power that can very easily be spliced on to any other role of any alignment.

But yeah, very comfortable with going Rajam/Raz/Ranmaru today. Ranmaru is my top pick, can't decide yet between Rajam and Raz for #2 though. Red Ryu will still need more looking at in the future.
I don't understand, why are you guys for claiming before l-1? Why claim early like Raziek did? I wanted to claim at l-1, but yet I was forced to claim early because I want to give town the chance to possibly lynch scum.

Hey don't ask me, I am not familiar with the role. Only thing I can think of is to have secret info in it.

Why doesn't it jive with you? I mean, why is it weird for her to have a journal?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why before L-1? Because at L-1 you can self hammer and thus, give scum an easy out and a quick day end knowing that you'd eventually be lynched. If you're at L-2 and people are saying they are willing to lynch you and should claim, then you should ****ing claim. The only functional difference between the two statuses in that scenario is your ability to self hammer and pre-maturely end the day under the guise of desiring L-1 arbitrarily. There's no reason not to claim when you're close to a lynch like that and are trying to avoid being lynched.

Elincia (IIRC) never carried something like a journal in the game, and her character and role within the game just don't suggest that type of a power at all. As has been said, she was one of the main, if not the main heroine of the game after Ike being the main protagonist. She was the leader of an entire nation. That role simply begs a little more weight flavour wise, but ultimately it's just a small concern relative to your ridiculous play up to this point.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh ok. What do you think would be a fitting role for Elincia?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Mercenary Princess.

Lawl.

WTF kind of question is that?

--

I investigated Beatstick, not guilty.

Reasoning being I didn't know anything about him and it's likely that he could survive to end game. Since he's been pretty townie for most of the game I felt he was under my radar.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Loooool. I read up on that. Says that if the princess is lynched, the next day phase would be skipped because everyone would be at her funeral.

Oh ok.

Beat!

Smash Master
Mercenary Princess.

Lawl.

WTF kind of question is that?

--

I investigated Beatstick, not guilty.

Reasoning being I didn't know anything about him and it's likely that he could survive to end game. Since he's been pretty townie for most of the game I felt he was under my radar.
Cool.

Ran has been up for discussion every Day since D1. IMO it's about time we lynch him. I agree that Raz/Rajam/Ryu need to be looked at, but I think Ran is the play for toDay. Let's just make sure he can't self-vote.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Loooool. I read up on that. Says that if the princess is lynched, the next day phase would be skipped because everyone would be at her funeral.

Oh ok.
This is a safe claim you didn't use, isn't it -_-;;

Rajam

Smash Champion
Full-claiming next post unless someone says I shouldn't

About FF, his thought proccess is very legit. Nothing stroke me as weird there

However, that doesn't mean I'm willing to accept him as town 100%, but he was right in the sense that potencial watchers/trackers could screw him if he were fake-claiming, at least on his actions N1 and N3 over OS. Anyways, town points for FF.

There are also those random messages that glg and me received about visits; Cdubs being visited by OS N2 (mine), and FF visited by X1 iirc according to glg. They don't seem to be fake

Also, about what FF said, is true as well that mafia abductor is kinda weird, but at the same time, indy abductor would mean that mafia hasn't been doing anything lol; There wasn't a NKill after Cdubs lynch, and there never was more than one NKill at the same time... are there even mafia in this game? Would it be possible a game with only indies as scum? I've never heard of that

About the Black Knight... that guy has to be in the game, from a flavor point of view, since he was a very important antagonist in the game (if not the most single important considering both PoR and RD), it wouldn't make sense to leave him as safe claim, and I don't think any mod would leave him away in a FE PoR or RD mafia game, even if that would mean the setup could be a little meta'd

Going back again to the rare possibilty of a game with only indies as scum, flavor-wise we know there was Ashnard with a ton of abilities; Black Knight, which again, must be in the game, and must be indy, very likely has a ton of abilities as well; we have Sephiran too, who could perfectly fit the role of scum indy as well... but aftet that, idk who else could be indy flavor-wise... (maybe Izuka? Naesala... or Oliver... or some random Begnion senators but they would fit better the role of a mafia team... actually Naesala has a good chance)

Sorry about falling into flavor conversation so much, but I consider it isn't crap and could be valuable... I also like talking about one of my favorite games ever :3

We yet have some unexplained abilities:
- Who is sending the random messages with info about visits
- Who is roleblocking
- Who ???'d Zen flip, who was lynched
- Who is removing people
- Who is ??? the Night Kills

Though the last three could be from the same person, I prefered to leave them apart since it suggest both a janitor and abductor role; they could be together, but they could be apart as well.

Rajam

Smash Champion

Oh ok.
-_-

There is no way someone could forget the single most important aspect of his own role

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I looked that up too. Has something to do with Zelda and the land at the top left.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm ready to end the day when you guys are. I don't think we're going to get much more out of toDay.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Vote: Ranmaru

Gonna go with this now.

I'm worried but heck, I don't support a Raziek lynch, Rajam, FF, or really anyone else to the levels Ranmaru is at for me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@FF's question: If you read towards the start of the day, regarding my random questioning session, I already told OS OUT LOUD that I had someone's claim. All that accidental hint did was narrow the pool to those four.

Shall I reveal the claim that I have, or send it to OS tonight?

Also, pretty sure Ran is dead already, but I'll throw this on the pile since it seems to be the plan of action.

vote: Ranmaru.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Don't give the abductor / mafia more info than they need. Send it to GLG or myself toNight, then we can decide if it's important as a group later.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Will do. Is there anything else we can do constructive with this twilight?

Rajam was going to full claim, is that still on schedule?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If it helps town. I'm not sure why he's deciding to full claim though. I can't really comment on it without knowing what his role is.

Rajam

Smash Champion

I'm Soren, mercenary Sealer.

At any time I can target a player and seal him away. I can use this ability twice during the whole game.

The sealed player is basically removed from the game a whole phase loop, for example, if I use my ability Night 4, the sealed player would be removed that Night 4, Day 5, Twilight 5, and Night 5, and will return to the game at the end of Night 5/Beginning of Day 6. The sealed player can't be affected by any other abilities while sealed, can't post (and therefore can't vote), can't be voted, communicate with other players outside, and count towards win conditions, all that until the player is "unsealed". No more than one player can be sealed at the same time, and I can't use my ability twice on the same player.

I used my ability last Night on BeatStick. As I said at the end of last Day, I considered Ranmaru, FF and BeatStick as scum. I tried to target the player who had the highest chance of being assigned to NKill or remove of those three; Ranmaru was under heavy heat, so it was very unlikely he would be assigned; also, considering he would be back for Day 5, I considered that if he was town he wouldn't really be a strong town player and could have been too distracting. FF, I considered 1st OS could target him to see his allignement, I also considered FF kinda under pressure so I also thought he wouldn't be asigned to NKill/remove. Also, if he was scum, considering he would get back D5 he could have deceived town badly with little opposition and also I think he is very hard to get lynched at any time, and as town, although I don't think he would've get lynched, he could have been very distracting considering that a player with his reputation being on lylo situations is suspicious always. BeatStick wasn't really under suspicion so that's why I considered he could be prefectly assigned to do the NKill/Removal; also, I think he is an ok town if he is town, and not that strong scum if he scum, at least, I don't think he could wreck town as scum as FF could eventually.

That means I have only one shot left. I can use it at any time, but on Night phase it enters into the pile of Night action resolution, and so I got rblocked and I cna get rblocked again/removed/nkilled before my ability even works. So, I can use my ability on Day/Twilight Phase without the fear to being rblocked, but the problem is that it isn't optimal from the point of view that the sealed player would be back essentially for the next Night Phase; if the player is scum, coming back for Night is optimum; if the player is town, coming back at Night is bad for town, since we would miss his voice and vote during Day and could come back just to get NKilled... The best moment to use my ability is Night Phase because the sealed player would be back at the start of a Day Phase, problem is again, that I can get roleblocked, Nkilled, or removed before my ability works.

I claimed because I have reasons to believe scum already knows my role, as I explained earlier, so, no sense in hiding it. Also, with one shot away I'd like to ask you what you guys think on it and which are good ways to use it, on who, and when...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm not sure about this claim.

Why didn't you use your ability earlier? Were you waiting for the player numbers to die down before you did?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
That doesn't smell right.

"The sealed player can't be affected by any other abilities while sealed, can't post (and therefore can't vote), can't be voted, communicate with other players outside, and count towards win conditions, all that until the player is "unsealed". No more than one player can be sealed at the same time, and I can't use my ability twice on the same player."

You used this on Beatstick last Night?

How do you explain him posting toDay?

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm not sure about this claim.

Why didn't you use your ability earlier? Were you waiting for the player numbers to die down before you did?
I didn't use it earlier because my shots are limited and I waited until more info & flips

That doesn't smell right.

"The sealed player can't be affected by any other abilities while sealed, can't post (and therefore can't vote), can't be voted, communicate with other players outside, and count towards win conditions, all that until the player is "unsealed". No more than one player can be sealed at the same time, and I can't use my ability twice on the same player."

You used this on Beatstick last Night?

How do you explain him posting toDay?
Because I got rblocked

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@Mod

Request votecount

unvote (if possible)

@Rajam

If your ability is real, use it on FrozenFlame now. This will confirm his alignment (which is pretty close to clear right now) and, more importantly, keep him around towards endgame.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'd like to inquire how that would confirm his alignment, OS.

Am I missing something obvious?

Beat!

Smash Master
Well, it's a more reasonable claim than Ran's. Gonna assume it's true for now.

IDK if claiming was a good idea... you kinda have to use that second shot toNight now, since scum most likely will kill you. Waiting another Day might be too risky, but that's your call.

As for who to target, I don't think it would be very good to let scum know. Someone else might disagree, but you should prolly use your own judgment and the info we already have.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd like to inquire how that would confirm his alignment, OS.

Am I missing something obvious?
His ability claim "checks out". However, given that Ashnard had many abilities, some of which showed him others abilities and actions, I'd suspect the abductor to have the same.

If FF is "sealed" toDay, we'll know if there's no abduction tonight that he would have to go tomorrow. But as I said, more importantly, he'll simply be guaranteed to be around for an entire phase.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Well, it's a more reasonable claim than Ran's. Gonna assume it's true for now.

IDK if claiming was a good idea... you kinda have to use that second shot toNight now, since scum most likely will kill you. Waiting another Day might be too risky, but that's your call.

As for who to target, I don't think it would be very good to let scum know. Someone else might disagree, but you should prolly use your own judgment and the info we already have.
I disagree. He should use it during twilight so it doesn't enter the NAR, so that way we can narrow stuff down and there's no REASON for scum/abductor to get rid of him. It'd protect both him and FF in a way, lowering our pool quite a bit.

Top Bottom