• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Eliwood, I hated him and I hope he's not in SSBB because he was a whimp and liked a girl who was about half his age(much like Jaffar, but Jaffar wasn't a whimp) so I don't care much for him.

Lyn, she uses a sword in battle and is very fast. She would be a cool addition to SSBB because she was a good leader and besides, it's another female character.

Hector, was the coolest Lord in the game. He was strong, brave, and a man unlike Eliwood. He used an axe which makes him unique.

Basically, Hector and Lyn in. Roy stay or be replaced by Ike(sry I didn't play PoR so I can't say anything bad about Ike) as long as they exclude Eliwood.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Here are the FE characters I think should be in this game. What do you guys think of this list? I'd add a lot more characters but I put the ones I think have the biggest chance of making it into the game.
Marth
Hector
Lyn
Ephraim
Sigurd
Oguma
Nino(Only because she's popular in Japan)

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:
I'd add a lot more characters but I put the ones I think have the biggest chance of making it into the game.
Nino(Only because she's popular in Japan)
Thank you! I rest my case that not just the lords of games can be nominee's for Brawl. She has opened the door! (and at such a young age.... :laugh: )

Kinda like Snake opening the door to third party, not the exact same, but similar.

Viva La!:
Canas
Lucius
Soren
Nephenee
Uhh..Can't think of any from Sacred Stones. Not that they aren't cool and all, but none are jumping out at me.
Lyon! [Normal Lyon and DownB turns to Dark Lyon. :psycho: ]

EXE

Smash Cadet
I think that only Lords would be able to make it to the game. And if they put Eliwood, they'd better make him use the Durandal.

But someone I'd really like to have in the game is Rebecca. I <3 Rebecca

parrothead

Smash Lord
Roy should stay, because he is the Lord of the first portable Fire Emblem title ever developed. Marth should also stay, because he is the very first Fire Emblem Lord ever created. Ike has a very high chance at entering, not only because many people want him in, but also he is the Lord of the very first 3D Fire Emblem title. He fights unlike Marth and Roy. Alm and Celica have the slimest-chance at entering, because their appearance is in the least popular Fire Emblem title, Fire Emblem Gaiden. Leaf might enter, check out this page about him. I heard Celice is like Sigurd on steroids, and his sword looks similar to Marth's Falchion. Hector might enter, but he's probably not as popular as Celice nor Sigurd. Lilina is a major Fire Emblem character, but slightly popular. I heard people say that Clarine looks too cute. Ira (or Ayra) is the most popular female Fire Emblem character, she looks similar to Rutger. Jaffar (not from Aladdin/Kingdom Hearts) fights very unusual, but he is slightly popular and major. Zephiel is another unusual Fire Emblem character, but he is not as popular as the Black Knight. Yurius, Idoun, or Medeus could be used as a boss or something.

Fire Emblem is filled with tons of characters, many of them are minor, some are major.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
As long as they keep Marth, I'm happy. I remember back in 8th grade seeing the completed character screen for the first time, and asking myself, who the heck is Marth? A year later, he was one of my best in Smash Bros. Certaintly, Nintendo wouldn't get rid of a top tier character would they?

But Lyn's my number one pick for new FE characters in SSBB. Just... for the sake of my mental health, please don't give her the Princess Peach bloomers...

courte

Smash Lord
posting OTHER characters from fe on a sigurd's support board!? madness

Top Bottom