• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Peach for SSB4! #FirePeach4Smash

Vinci2000

Smash Cadet
Who is she?
The Fire Flower Power-Up appeared first in Super Mario Bros, Peach used the Fire Flower for the first time in Super Mario 3D World, when she collects she wears a ponytail and white-red dress and shoots fireballs

Why?
Fire Peach is from an infamous game on the Wii U Super Mario 3D World. She will be a Peach clone but more powerful, Side B, Up Tilt will have fire effect instead of heart effect, the Up Throw will have a fire effect instead of nothing. What we all know is that there's already a Fire Peach color swap for Peach except she doesn't have the ponytail and doesn't have fire attacks, this is why Fire Peach must be in Smash, but she must have fire attacks and ponytail, the Final Smash will be a Giant Fire Orb and as a DLC character.

Shantae Treatment
Thanks to her inclusion it's possible to see her a potential choice for this.

Colors:
White/Red
Blue/Skyla
White/Green
Purple/Shadow Queen
Red/Amy Rose
Orange

Stage Ideas:
3D World
Hazards: N/A

Music:
Super Mario 3D World Medley
Ground Theme (Super Mario 3D World)
Title (Super Mario 3D World)
World 1 Map (Super Mario 3D World)
Athletic (Super Mario 3D World)

Trophies
Cat Mario
Chargin' Chuck
Fire Peach
Final Smash
Cat Luigi
Cat Toad
Captain Toad
Cat Rosalina
Fire Rosalina

What she was going for her

- From a game that was released primarily on a Nintendo console.

- A Peach clone with Fire Attacks.

- She would fit in perfectly amongst the cast.

Probably very unlikely but i think she deserves some thought and consideration.

Vote Fire Peach on the link down below!
https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

Last edited:

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Fire Peach is from an infamous game on the Wii U Super Mario 3D World.
Infamous? I assumed you'd at least like a game before you made such arisky thread about a clone character from that game.

She would fit in perfectly amongst the cast.
Considering how much Clones are bashed on, and how the only difference between Peach and Fire Peach is a color swap and a ponytail AND how the vastly more iconic Fire Mario is a mere pallete swap (thank god for that) AND how many Mario charactres we already have AND how many more unique and relevant Mario Characters that could be added... well, I think you get my point.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Sorry man, most of the 3D World fans jumped ship to Cat Mario when he appeared in the Ballot announcement. Fire Peach has too much in house competition.

Maybe next time.

Bootortle

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-Dudd
3DS FC
0259-0284-1711
Switch FC
SW-4554-3900-0616
Fire Peach? What are you thinking?
Go with something at least somewhat reasonable, like Cat Mario, Dr. Luigi, or Pink-Gold Peach.
Kids nowadays.

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
...Screw that I want baby pink gold peach.

But seriously, that would be a waste of time since all the fire alt needs is a ponytail. And a Peach alternate/clone getting in before Daisy would be...baffling.

Razputin13

Smash Rookie
NNID
Razputin13
Sorry dude, I already voted for Baby Rosalina as a stronger Ganondorf clone. But I'm rooting for you!

Rexcalibr

Smash Apprentice
Sorry man, most of the 3D World fans jumped ship to Cat Mario when he appeared in the Ballot announcement. Fire Peach has too much in house competition.

Maybe next time.
Agreed, the cat suits are more popular but I still didn't like Cat Peach as a slot for Mario Kart 8. Would have rather it went to Diddy Kong.That being said, the Koopalings in cat suits is absolutely adorable.

Top Bottom