• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fireballed Blind a B+ combo video

Boo Mansion

Smash Apprentice
Very nice, I really liked the KO where you used the cape glide to get really far out. That technique doesn't get much love from what I've noticed. =(

Good stuff though, FLUDD **** for the win.

I would've gone with something like "Utilt'd Deaf" or "Uair'd Impaired", but nice none the less.

Interesting use of Mario's cape glide and UpB.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I lol's @ up B KOs. I use it the same way, but I'm never high enough. D:

The cape glide kills were lulz. Kind of **** that never happens. xD

The Immortal Sir NZ

Smash Apprentice
cool vid, showed me how mario plays in brawl +.
Although I must note, there was a lot of utilt to uair combos. It can get stale after a while.

On a side note, It amazes me how many vbrawl noobs are lurking on youtube ready to talk trash about a superior game.

Revven

FrankerZ
Could've used more Utilt > Utilt > Grab stuff and fireball gimps would've been welcome. Nair could've been used more too, SH Dair (agreeing with Neko here) is practically necessary to start awesome combos (plus the damage is amazing lol). Overall, entertaining, but I wasn't surprised as much as I should be (the cape glide KO was AWESOME and the Up B kills were cool, needs more cape glide action).

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I'm going to learn to up B more. It's KB is pathetic enough that it makes me shy away from using it, especially with the nerf to all vertical moves. :V

Its pretty situational, and I generally dont play on stages that allow it past WW.

But it seems to actually kill sooner than I thought. I might look into.

The only issue is that if it doesnt kill, you're helpless until you land and if they're a faster faller than you (or fall just as fast as you), then expect to be punished. (lol landing lag)

The risk outweigh's the reward in-trade for an aerial star ko move (Mario has none besides that. Doc Flub on Fair doesnt count, at least for me.)

Radarr

Smash Rookie
Pretty good, but I agree with what others have said. I want to be surprised more, is the main thing. More "WOW" combos are needed.

And I would've named it "1-Up'd" or something with all the u tilts and u airs. And nearly no fireballs. :p

Top Bottom