• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

first big mw brawl tourney? input and questions

Overswarm

is laughing at you
you know last time i won it was 2-0 baby your janky stage fought back against you
Yeah, I've still got a winning record against you :p

**** that barrel.

You were SO EXCITED.

BOOM.

FLASH.

....Time freezes for an instant....

"OHHHHHHHH!"

Big C goes nuts

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol, this ****s gonna be too good, the trash talk hath already begun.

man i love smash
How big you think this will get?

I want to get the EC over here. There are a few people I have MMs with, and I owe Chillin $5 ^_^

Taso

Smash Apprentice
I'd probably go if I could get a ride or something. So you'd have at least one Kentuckian. Albeit Northern KY

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
There's a decent chance that I could make this if I can badger a friend or two(although not too good at the game, hell, it's more people and I get to go :p) to come and help pay for the gas moneyz.

I'd greatly appreciate an approximate date though because I'm going to be gone on vacation from July 1~8 and I'll need to contact my manager ASAP to get the required days off.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
When? I would love to come. Actually closer than the Warsaw tournament I've been going to, so if this is on a weekend that I can be available then I would definitely go. :D

But only if it's Brawl. I loved Melee, and the merits of its viability as a competitive game over Brawl may be valid, but it's Brawl's turn to be given a shot for a year or two. Plus we've been doing Melee for how many years now? -_-

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Im just putting this out there, my tourney is July 12th. Obviously it's not going to affect your turn out, but just putting it out there. I've already got the date settled, andthat would majorly suck if everyone that wasplanning on coming to my tourney ditched cause your tourney is obviously going to be bigger.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
a mod of this board needs to make a sticky with the tournament dates for the midwest

Top Bottom