• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First MK Vid

ckm

Smash Journeyman
its kinda tough to critique unless you show us how you play against good opponents. CPUs fall for stupid things too easily, and are often too predictable. nice tornado KO though.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
its kinda tough to critique unless you show us how you play against good opponents. CPUs fall for stupid things too easily, and are often too predictable. nice tornado KO though.
The only opponent I can play offline is my brother. I don't have many friends that play Brawl.

ckm

Smash Journeyman
A wifi match with a skilled opponent is better than a cpu match, even with lag its a better indication of your skill level. If you want to play another MK, you can add me. I need the ditto practice anyway, cuz i get owned by mk alot.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
A wifi match with a skilled opponent is better than a cpu match, even with lag its a better indication of your skill level. If you want to play another MK, you can add me. I need the ditto practice anyway, cuz i get owned by mk alot.
Sounds good. I've added your FC to my Brawl roster.

S4k3

Smash Rookie
I've recently fallen in love with Metaknight and I think I've gotten pretty good with him. I was able to defeat my friend's Marth and Wolf for once so that's gotta be a sign...of something. I'll be adding your friend code Kayzee, I only have one person to fight against online, and I need someone to school me in the ways of MK.

Top Bottom