• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST.NAME.BASIS - NOID + Takeover are good!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
HAT and I won't be at the tournament tomorrow. A family situation just occurred for me, and now it's too troublesome for HAT to arrange his schedule for the tourney in time. No huge loss, we'll get the next one!

Good luck to all of FNB!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Ah, I can't.

A) I don't have my wii with me.
B) I've got a **** load of work to do that I never accomplished during spring break.

Also, there are two really good players I know of that live in Dorchester. I'll introduce you to them another time. They're probably busy as well unfortunately. =/

On a side note, do you have a wii with you on campus?

theCook

Smash Cadet
Yep; I sure do.

EDIT:

Also, I am looking in to perhaps throwing a smashfest at my current place of residence...

It will be a big, empty house much like Kenny's place. It would be April 2nd; I know g-reg is hosting a tourney in Ashburn that night, so it might clash but... it'd be a nice free alternative, maybe.

Just a thought~

theCook

Smash Cadet
I live in a small town called Crofton: most Marylanders don't even know where it is.

And I don't live on Campus. I commute daily. So if you ever need a ride somewhere NOID, you know who to ask :x

theCook

Smash Cadet
I wont be at Bolt's, unless something truly significant happens between now and then.

But that's just me ;x

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
woooooo im in the graveyard! wooT yaaaay gotta love it!
Graveyard is too goodz!

I'll go to Bolt's if Danny goes and is willing to take me...or if anybody going wants to weave their way through the tree-filled labyrinth that is my housing complex XD

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Maryland peoples!!!!

Does anyone want to play tomorrow night that can host????

I'm in Mt. Airy, MD for a few days and booooored. idk what's close but the closer the better. PM me or text me -513-314-4624.

Show some love!

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I could use the lucas practice so PF doesn't **** my **** the next time we play, lol.

I doubt I could get to you or get together to play though...

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
**** I want to play Pink Fresh in person now. That'd be the ****. Our wifi Lucas dittos from like last year or whatever were fun as hell lol.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Mt.Airy is 15 minutes from me. I'll play you Friday if you're still around. Get some matches recorded and put on youtube verse your Lucas.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'm leaving Friday unfortunately. Looks like I miiiiight be going to college park tonight to play people if they can get me address and phone #.

Wish I could play you though. I love fighting Wolf.

Top Bottom