• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIRST NINTENDO DIRECT OF 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Nintendo has today announced that its first Nintendo Direct broadcast of 2014 will air tomorrow, with a focus on revealing more details on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS titles releasing by the end of spring 2014. The broadcast will be hosted by Nintendo President Satoru Iwata and Nintendo of Europe President Satoru Shibata.

Visit http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/02-13-2014/ on Thursday, Feb. 13, at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET for a Nintendo Direct focused on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games launching by the end of spring.

Links
North American Stream: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-dir...ve/02-13-2014/
European Stream: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nint...ct-698557.html & http://www.ustream.tv/NintendoUK
Japanese Stream: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_d...214/index.html

Last edited:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Nintendo has today announced that its first Nintendo Direct broadcast of 2014 will air tomorrow, with a focus on revealing more details on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS titles releasing by the end of spring 2014. The broadcast will be hosted by Nintendo President Satoru Iwata and Nintendo of Europe President Satoru Shibata.

Visit http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct on Thursday, Feb. 13, at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET for a Nintendo Direct focused on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games launching by the end of spring.
Real+Talk+Sundays.jpg
(0_0)

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Veteran or newcomer reveal? What do you guys think?

Newcomer Dixie plz

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Tomorrow's going to be big for a few reasons: Newcomer or Veteran reveal. That reveal is going to drastically change potential leaks though. If it's just Diddy without Dixie, there go all "pair" leaks, whereas if they are a pair, that would disconfirm those without them together. And if it's not Diddy at all, then who KNOWS what we'll see. Maybe a release date? Only time will tell! GET HYPE!

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Newcomer K. Rool or someone unrelated to DK, why would you want a female Diddy clone?
Except Dixie wouldn't be a Diddy clone. ;)

But yeah, I want K. Rool too, or someone unrelated to DK. ANY newcomer would be great, I just mentioned Dixie for the Tropical Freeze release...

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
If they pull a Sakurai on us and show Diddy with crappy screenshots I'm gonna throw my TV off the window in rage.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Diddy is a given, so unless a dual-reveal happens with both Diddy and Dixie, or Diddy and K. Rool, that's simply going to be it for Smash, and I certainly wouldn't count on a dual-reveal. I'm just psyched to hear something new in regards to general Nintendo products.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
Is Japan getting a Nintendo Direct as well? Because that factor is probably what determines whether or not there will be any Smash related news.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Is Japan getting a Nintendo Direct as well? Because that factor is probably what determines whether or not there will be any Smash related news.
That's so true. Someone needs to fact-check this^^

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
I hope there's Yoshi related news as well. Not necessarily Smash Yoshi related, but just, generally Yoshi related news. Gimme my Yoshi 3DS XL, Nintendo! I'll buy two if you do! Three if you do announce Yoshi for Smash tomorrow as well. I'm not even kidding!

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
What surprises me is: in europe they gonna Show the direct at 11.00 pm which is unusual i think....
Maybe there gonna Show more Adult stuff (Bayonetta anyone?)

But thats just me. Maybe i think to deep into it^^

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
It will be a Diddy + Dixie tag-team:

Diddy will be revealed in the Pic of the Day.

Dixie will be revealed later in the direct.

I can feel it in my bones.

IT'S HAPPENING!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I hope there's Yoshi related news as well. Not necessarily Smash Yoshi related, but just, generally Yoshi related news. Gimme my Yoshi 3DS XL, Nintendo! I'll buy two if you do! Three if you do announce Yoshi for Smash tomorrow as well. I'm not even kidding!
Hoping that Year of Yoshi gets announced soon.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
This will most likely be focused on stuff we know:

- Tropical Freeze's release
- Yoshi's New Island and Kirby Triple Deluxe for 3DS
- Mario Kart 8 stuff
- Smash tidbit at the end

Hopefully there will be more, since there seems to be literally NOTHING with a set date aside from DK and Yoshi... :confused:

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
Why would that matter? Just a genuine question.
I can't imagine a situation outside of E3 where North America and Europe would have a video-based Smash reveal before Japan. Even if it is just a few screen shots of Diddy Kong.

Joe D.

Smash Ace
NNID
NeroSnare
3DS FC
2552-1665-5337
I'm so ready for this, we've needed to hear some new info for awhile now!

Hopefully, we see some new MK8 and Smash Bros. info!

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
According to a german Website the direct will be shown worldwide so....they could also Show it in Japan right?

James92

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jgrim92
Oh my god, I am so excited! All I want is a Smash newcomer revealed(hopefully Dixie or King K. Rool) and some more info on Mario Kart 8.(maybe some characters and tracks revealed) Anything else is just icing on the cake.:grin:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Anyone hear someone from Next Level Games retweet NoA? It'd be nice to see what they have been cooking up for Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom