• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

First time poster. Looking for a challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubbytubilson

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, hope I posted in the right section here. I just recently signed up on here because I just started playing online on my wii and can't stand just playing 2min ko fest with a bunch of randoms. I play with my friends all the time brawl/melee and I usually always beat my friends.

Basically I'm looking to take it to the next level and play some of you guys. I know you guys will probably just stomp on me but I want to get better.

I like to play as Samus or Pokemon Trainer. I'm doing some errands and stuff in a little bit but I'd love to try and get a game going tonight. If anyone wants to play me just pm me or reply to the post and we will get it set up. I'm thinking like maybe 8ish tonight I'll be down to play. Or anytime afterwards. Let me know!

Sync.

Smash Champion
You should also try and go check out what's going on in your city or region in the regional zones tab underneath tournament discussion. You'll be sure to find a lot more players relatively close to you and maybe a tournament or two in the near future.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
i can face you sometime tomorrow, its my day off so i'll be free all day.

go to the samus boards in the mean time and read up on some stuff and ask how to use her effectively.

I use her as a secondary but i'm definitely not anywhere near as good as some of the real samus player, pits my main but even then i'm so rusty that i'll probably be playing like crap tomorrow.

Word of advice though; Samus is a low tier on the tier list. So in a nutshell there are gonna be some matchups as her that are just very very very difficult.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Good suggestions above, I would recommend doing both to find people local to you to brawl with, as well as potentially learn your character a little bit more. To find people to Brawl with on this site, you should stop by the Smashboards Arena and simply post if anyone is willing to play you. You can either list your FC in your post, or add it to your information in the "About Me" section of your profile to make it appear underneath your avatar.

Samus
Pokemon Trainer
Regional Zones

Good luck, have fun, and welcome~ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom