• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

first Video help? and basic questions...

Direspect only!

Smash Apprentice
So, no where near being done with my first pac man video, So that's why I'm here, Hi Pacman9! XD. Anyways here's a few questions I have...

Length of video It will be multiple things at once, including hydrant tech( Should I refer to original finder), combos, strategies (neutral, setups etc.) 6 smaller videos or group them?

Second do combos work on floaties? I tried some basic ones and most only worked at very very low percents, but that seems odd and I think I just suck at them haha.

style... what would be the best approach, step by step, or just random cool things like how beatfox did his videos.

If theres anything that isnt on the boards, thats kind of cool and unknown, post it in the comments, and if you want I can put your name in it or something, I dont need credit for this, its more for community knowledge ya know?

Hopefully this turns out well, and We can expand our pac army and take over the meta with our flashy tech Mwahahahahaha.

Huge

Smash Apprentice
It's a journey, yo. The PAC-MAN experience is not one to be conveyed through mere words.

You gotta LIVE it.

If you haven't already, try playing on the smash ladder, and refine your PAC-Jank there. Hop into training mode and screw around with linking your attacks together. Know all the fruit trajectories and charge times like the back of your hand. Make magic happen. GET CREATIVE, MY MAN!

If you're feeling discouraged by the lack of replies, remember that people on the Internet are skeptical af, and with good reason! If you want to get more support for something like this, you gotta prove you're up for it. Try putting out some jank of your own first! Then you can refine your editing/Pac skills and truly show 'em what you got.

:4pacman:

Last edited:
Top Bottom