• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU BRAWL&NARUTOC.O.N.R3--Miami, FL--4/3/2010

DFEAR

Smash Hero
as long as it doesnt alter the original hitbox of falcon punch lol

hell why not make falcon have rasengan

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
There are some sexy girls at FIU who wear sexy things and walk around confused as to what a bunch of people are doing around a tv....yes yes yes and its all about the money.....?

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I might go to this cuz it's been ages since I was down there and for the lawls.
might enter brawl singles...who knows.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
More money and sexy girls please <3

AKA: If I'm able to come to this Bri wanna team again? LOL I gots nothing else to do
OMG OMG OMG GO TO THIS AND LETS DO IT!!! professional sandwich makers will ****! and conveniently have awesome sandwiches prepared :-p

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
LOL!!!! We got this! We'll make money by looking sexy, making sandwiches and owning beeeches
hahah we are way too good......i just cant believe how amazing we are...i feel kind of bad for all those other teams out there who wont be able to beat us :3

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Yea return of the Sandwhich Makers! Beware the beat Mata and less than 3 last time!

Also i'm going to this, MLG rules would be nice practice btw.

Gabriel is going too.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
You want me...to make a publix sub? but....you didnt tell me what you want on it O_O and i cant make a sandwich unless legion goes and she may not ^^,

DFEAR

Smash Hero
w.e floats ur boat bri :3 all publix subs are good. no matter what. just no turkey...cuz turkey is girly

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea turkey tastes icky and unmanly lol. but nah u dont have to bri ;)

Top Bottom