• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU MELEE 3--Miami, FL--1/30/2010--HUNGRYBOX will be there!!!

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
**** i dont even care how i place in this tourney its just gonna be alotta fun

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Your the other sayins. Im vegeta and crispyone is goku. Spider sense is piccalo. Its a south florida thing <.<. You guys can be the crapy ones like radtiz and nappa. Z fighters of the south assemble!

skrach8

Smash Lord
hey hbox u wanna team for this, i know u asked me a while back, but seeing as how nothing ever got confirmed until now... i couldnt say yes or no.... U DOWN TO MAKE MONEY?

skrach8

Smash Lord
spider sense im down for a money match.... 5 dollars? MY marth vs ur whoever?

LINGUINI MONEY MATCH... MY ganon vs. ur marth. NO QUESTION MARKS HERE!

Linguini

Smash Master
louis you know im always down for food $$, thanks for asking.

btw i txted you, you guys coming down tonight or tom???

I might be a bit late for this depending on hwo bad me hangover is

precision

Smash Cadet
derek green mario is gonna *** you up. he destroys falcos.

skrach ill 2$ mm

im so fukking hype for this. im watching the hanna montana movie right now. its getting me in that **** mood. someones gonna get fukked up 2moro.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Your the other sayins. Im vegeta and crispyone is goku. Spider sense is piccalo. Its a south florida thing <.<. You guys can be the crapy ones like radtiz and nappa. Z fighters of the south assemble!
Who gets ****in' Broly then? HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol bean man imma rest u bro. Lol i told you idiots blea curses people out for know reason. Matter fact he called my phone today and **** you at least ten times. Too good. Oh and i enjoy posting on other peoples accounts

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wasnt this brawl and melee both at first? or am i just imagining things

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
YO! I need to know something. Does anyone have a VCR they can bring? The thing is I don't have splitters for my dazzle so if we want to be able to see the game on the TV and be able to record at the same time I need vga splitters or a VCR... Do the FIU kids have one? VCR or DVD works. Also, if they have a TV that has video and Audio output that would work as well.... Most TVs only have Audio output.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
YO! I need to know something. Does anyone have a VCR they can bring? The thing is I don't have splitters for my dazzle so if we want to be able to see the game on the TV and be able to record at the same time I need vga splitters or a VCR... Do the FIU kids have one? VCR or DVD works. Also, if they have a TV that has video and Audio output that would work as well.... Most TVs only have Audio output.
All 5 TVs provided by FIU have VCR+DVD players! I even already setup a table near one of the TVs if someone wants record stuff. And I also brought VGA splitters. Also, wireless is good to go!

precision

Smash Cadet
should be heading out soon with andres aka chulo. oh **** i think andres just got his gamer tag. andres should def. be chulo lmao!

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Team Doubles Full Results:

1: Uuaa&Hungrybox ($48.00)
2: Linguini&Blea Gelo ($20.00)
3: The Adventures of Nicabrik & Seiboy ($12.00)
4: zidane&Andres
5: skratch&vericz
5: RevN&Hi-C
7: Steven King&FlaminRoy
7: Hive&Gabanzo

Top Bottom