• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL at Pound 3, **Attendance list updated**

Laijin

Smash Hero
I don't wanna pay and not end up being able to go, then not being able to get a refund because of the tournament's completely faag rules of no refunds. So I dunno about this tournament :\

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Well WTF

I have enough money (I've been saving up for quite some time now)

and my parents are letting me go

COME ON FLORIDA!!!!!! I HAD TO USE MAD CONVINZINGEH SKIULLSSSZSZ TO GO TO DIS ISH!!!

Brian (at least) better go to this

If not then there is a petite chance I can't go

I am sharing the same departure flight with NT and Raistlin I think
Does anyone over 18 have my returning flight? Monday at 9 AM?

So on the small chance that Brian Doesn't go and I can go

Who needs an HBOX for their teams partner?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo hungry i need a teammate as well, i figured if hiroshi doesnt go and you dont team with him we could always team if you're down for the ownage!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I don't wanna pay and not end up being able to go, then not being able to get a refund because of the tournament's completely faag rules of no refunds. So I dunno about this tournament :\
i hope u dont go, ur annoying

good **** doodah, it'll be good to see u ^^

OTRU...

Smash Champion
that sux hbox i really wanted to try teaming with you, why dont you try traveling with Zoro i think he's going with his mom, im sure your parents would trust her to travel with you.

so who needs a teammate?

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yeah, it looks like I'm not going either. Sorry to anyone who wanted to ride with me (think I've talked to all of you one way or another). I can afford the trip, but just barely, and I since I just stopped being broke for the first time in a couple of months I figure I'd like to stay there for a bit. I'll probably be at the next gigs though. Gl to everyone that does go.

Top Bottom