• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Get Ready To Smash!

Gray Fox

Smash Apprentice
its mrdanielbd, i forgot u were from Sao Paulo, my grandparents live in Santos, we used to go there all the time, good stuff :)

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
Yes This Tournament Is Still Going On We Alredy Got More Ppl But Havent Put Them Up Yet But Yes Tell Me If You Want To Sign Up Because This Tournament Is Happenng For Sure

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
ilesspimp are you the michael guy that just called?? and if your not tell me if you want me to put u in the list

classic zero

Smash Cadet
um...

yea im planing on going to sry for the late notice
hey t.s.virus mabe u and i can get some practice in bro
:chuckle:

_*+*Classic Z3r0*+*_
Pwning n00bs since beta

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
lol nop no prob its not 2 late 2 sign up da last day for sign up is friday 29 but yea tell me if ya can for melee right?? any of u 2 want me 2 put u in or dont know yet
classic zero u want me 2 put u in da list?
t.s.virus u gonna tell me later on right>?
and yea tell me as fast as yuo can ;)
phone number where u could call me its 954-330-2037

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
Tournament Will Be This Saturday 30 At 12:00 we gonna practice and play for fun then tournament officially startsa at 1:00 PM

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
dude i mean 12 cuz ppl gonna go at 12 we gonna get sum practice on and we prob gonna start plaing by 1 ! but try 2 go earlier cuz we startign at 1 so yea thats what i mean by go at 12 cuz we gonna start @ 1:00 but yea virus try 2 go and
ALSo that linguini for bringing more ppl ;)

ALSO if any 1 can bring tvs or cubes

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
You forgot to put Fountain of Dreams as a random stage. I think I might be able to come to this, but I'll have to talk to my crew to see if they're going.

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
ohh i didnt put fountain of dreams?? i thought i did but yea il put it and also should i put u in the list or should i wait for you to tell ure crew?

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
yea i guess forward is going thats what linguini told me n noucles is not coming? linguino told me 2day he was and just a piece of meat whats ure nickname?

classic zero

Smash Cadet
sorry

hey nintendobest im gonna have to sit this turny out but if this one goes well for you then i hope you can host another one soon or start up a by-weekly or something let me k-no

have fun every one

_*+*Classic Z3r0*+*_
Pwning n00bs since beta

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
no prob n tourney is this saturday ppl get ready n if any1 can try 2 bring tvs or cubes / also controlllers "IF U CAN"

But tourney this saturday so yea get ready 2 smash ;)

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
okay yea thx 4 participatinbg also we are selling combos of a pizza pot and a soda for 3.50 if any 1 wants

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
What's a pizza pot? I know what a pizza pie is...I know what pan pizza is...Is it like...Pizza and some pot on the side? For 3.50 I'll go just to get some pot...XD Anyways...It's kinda short-notice but I'm pretty sure my crew and I (Seibrik, Rexx, ESAM) are going to this.

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
ok dude thx !! lol yea pizza pie sorry o.O lol 3.50 its big size of my head =] n yea its ok deres kinda no time limit to sign up just show by seibrik rexx n esam do u mean u , seibrik rexx n esam or u 1 of them ?? well ima add u guys ^

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
K SO TOURNAMENT IS TODAY SO I WILL SEE U ALL THERE U WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME N CHALLENGE ALSO IF YOU WANT TO COME BUT THINK YOU CANT BECAUSE U THINK SIGN UP ARE 2 LATE ITS OK JUST COME IF URE NOT SIGN UP YOU WILL SIGN UP RIGHT THERE TOURNEY STARTS @ 1 GUYS SHOULD B HERE BY 12:30 if u want 2 practice but yea TOURNEY STARTS @ 1:00 CALL ME @ 954-330-2037! SO REMENBER IF URE SIGN UP COME 2 SHOW WAT U GOT DIZ TOURNEY IS GOING 2 BE GOOD AND IF URE NOT SIGN UP STILL COME WE WILL SIGN U UP WHEN U GET HERE NO PROB

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
No idea...Not even sure if a tournament happened. XIF etc. went back to Weston, while ESAM Rexx and I went to my house. Our Smash wills were broken.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
this was the ****tiest **** that ever ****. way to make me waste 50 miles round trip worth of gas only to be treated to such a luxurious ONE CAR GARAGE with ONE REAL FAN!!

And oh man, that single TV for the entire tournament? off the chainz.

Best part was when the host showed up way later than we did, thats just so fashionable.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha good thing i didnt request off for this
Me too. I would have been sooooo pissed if I requested to be off and this s*** happened. "Shame" O well at least we had a pretty decent Smash fest on Sat...O and Chipotle FTW!!! I got mine FREE! Lol and I didn't even have to teach anyone lessons. XD(No offense Forward) Hehe.

Top Bottom