• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

OverLade

Smash Hero
FL has so many **** players that don't ALWAYS/can't consistently come to tournaments. And there are always lots of great players who don't ALWAYS place consistently because of the OTHER **** players who don't always place consistently.

Consistency seems to be the key at this point.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I'm going to laugh if I'm on the next list... :rolleyes:

I laughed so hard when I got what I got last time based off of the single tournament that I happened to go to during that time period...:027:

Why don't we just wait and make a list when we matter out-of-state?

:colorful:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
YOu guys still forget that there are going to be

NO HONORABLE MENTIONS ON THE NEXT PR!

It's just gonna be the top 10.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
1st Seibrik
2nd Afro
3rd Chaz
4th Chops
5th HRNut
6th HBox
7th NickRiddle
8th Esam
9th CO18
10th Bonesaw

Polmex>SheikSSBM
Polmex for best Luigi in FL

Get at me

T3h Albino

Smash Master
why the **** would co18 go down that many spots? and h-box?
i don't see chaz jumping all the way to 3. He has been placing well and all but i just don't see that happening.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
1st Seibrik
2nd Afro
3rd Chaz
4th Chops
5th HRNut
6th HBox
7th NickRiddle
8th Esam
9th CO18
10th Bonesaw

Polmex>SheikSSBM

Get at me
LOL your too funny man. Even polmex himself has admit that sheikssbm is the best luigi in FL
So GET AT ME

Respect to polmex to his luigi is good and smart player

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
1st Seibrik
2nd Afro
3rd Chaz
4th Chops
5th HRNut
6th HBox
7th NickRiddle
8th Esam
9th CO18
10th Bonesaw

Polmex>SheikSSBM

Get at me
LOL your too funny man. Even polmex himself has admit that sheikssbm is the best luigi in FL
So GET AT ME

dont get me wrong polmex is a reall good luigiii. hiss smart playerr and and good player overall

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Tommy, you should move CO18 to 5 and bump everybody down one and that would be better. But i'm not gonna be on it, i haven't gone out of South Florida (unless that 1 Florida Gaming counted where i beat Hungrybox is on this one)

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Tommy, you should move CO18 to 5 and bump everybody down one and that would be better. But i'm not gonna be on it, i haven't gone out of South Florida (unless that 1 Florida Gaming counted where i beat Hungrybox is on this one)
Go out of state dude , you belong on it.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
yeaa i think co18 definately belongs higher then wat to,mmy put. i dont thing he bolongs low on the power rankings he should be top 5

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
wow those are terrible PRs lol, it should look like

seibrik
chops
co18
me/chops
chops/me
hbox/chaz
chaz/hbox
??
??
??

yep looks about right lol

or im just biased who cares i'm thinking of tourney placings and sets won/lost

OverLade

Smash Hero
Based on recent placings the only person who could pass CO18 is chops, as HRnut and Hbox haven't beaten him....

At this point I think CO still has the upper hand based on placings, though chops is now beating out the same people CO beats and also beat Afro.

edit: Of course I'm still number 1 on the Redhalberd power rankings.

Get at me.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I think CO has real good potential for #2 to be honest. I see a rise for Chops for sure though. Nick Riddle is also rising.

I think Chaz has the best potential out of the non-ranked people to make it to the PR right now.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Polmex is very timid, so I could definitely see him saying something like that. I bet you wouldn't care about his opinion if he said he was better so why does saying he's worse is any different. It's hard to compare other players to yourself.

I put CO so low because I haven't seen him around as much. It's probably because I'm off doing my own thing all of the time.
HRNut, you pretty much put exactly what I had except with afro and with CO moved up. I admit if he has been doing well, he deserves a spot higher.
Afro stops playing, then comes out of nowhere and still consistantly places top 3.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, chaz is probably gonna be on there. I would if I traveled to Orlando at all...I have beaten everybody that is on the PR in South Florida besides Seibrik. I have beaten Afro, chops, master raven (honorable mention) Nick Riddle, and Hbox when i went up to orlando.

-!-

Smash Lord
Just curious, who has he beaten on the current power-rankings? I don't know anything about his placings in this game.
I think Chaz has the best potential out of the non-ranked people to make it to the PR right now.
Hes played Seibrik and Afro which he lost to, apart from that he's only had the chance to fight Chops and GDX which he has beat though he lost to Chops at Fl. Gaming. In all tournaments that he goes to he places top 10 always with his best ones being 3rd and 4th before Fl. Gaming which he got 7th on.

Chaz does has a solid chance at the next PR imo, and Sheikssbm does not just because he doesnt go to as many tournaments to prove he will stay top 10 as he does now and he hasn't gotten a chance to fight others in the PR to see the outcome. It's this simple really.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Polmex is very timid, so I could definitely see him saying something like that. I bet you wouldn't care about his opinion if he said he was better so why does saying he's worse is any different. It's hard to compare other players to yourself.

I put CO so low because I haven't seen him around as much. It's probably because I'm off doing my own thing all of the time.
HRNut, you pretty much put exactly what I had except with afro and with CO moved up. I admit if he has been doing well, he deserves a spot higher.
Afro stops playing, then comes out of nowhere and still consistantly places top 3.
polmex timid?? lol i havnt seen that yet. lol but before people were arguing saying he was the best lluigi and others that sheiik was. they fought in M!X tourney and sheikssbm won and also sheik has beaten people that polmex hast been abloe like chops. well i saww chops play polmex and didnt beat him not sure if it was tourney but he didnt win. then sheik has placed higher in the tournament where he and polmex has been in. so i dont think polmex is been "timid" saying that. cuz before im pretty sure he was up for beiing the best luigi in fl. but then he said it himself. and he talked about it at fl gaming too. but its your opinion. mad props toi both but i still think and im sure others do the same the sheikssbm= best luigi in FL

-!-

Smash Lord
it's just a matter of who places better, Dittos don't really prove much imo just for fun, but it is what it is though. Just look at placing who can beat who, it's that simple right??? just give it time, no rush.

Top Bottom