• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Coffee™

I need it....
and i'd replace mero for RAVYN!!!
Fixed for truthsss....

And IDC wat anyone says, through experience!!!

DANNY IS STILL THE BEST PIT!!!

sorry r@vyn, but i played him last weekend, ****'s serious!!!

:colorful:
Lol I don't disagree with you Seibrik. But I'll be on some new **** next time we play. Stepping that game up. :p

Coffee™

I need it....
Lol my bad, don't think I've ever played that guy or even seen him play though xD

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
hey florida, ksizzle here. i need housing for mlg next moth and shiz

so basically i need ride from orlando airport, to venue, etc. if anyone can help, plz pm me or post here. ill check daily here i guess. ill pay obviously

i will also neeed housing for gamme but i guess we cant alk about that another time. mlg is top priority

DC

Smash Cadet
Haha and the Florida players thought that they would place at MLG.

That's cute.

DC

Smash Cadet
Why would I enter tournaments for a game I don't play?

Then again I did enter that Melee tournament yesterday... <_<

DC

Smash Cadet
FFFFFFFFFFFF

Kola was that you playing Hakumen? You STILL IAD j.C, land and grab. LOL

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
: P Nah I was just watching as Jason's brother was playing. He's the Hakumen/Tager

I use Noel lawl

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol inorite. Zero's saying to pick up another character, so I guess I'll learn Litchi or something.
Noel just seems to fun not to play though. I'll just have to deal with being the 4th worst or something.

DC

Smash Cadet
3rd worst. It's okay, we can't rep dat low tier like me.

Anyways let's go back to talking about what character M2K is going to use to win every tournament from now until Nintendo creates another ****ty party game.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
3rd worst. It's okay, we can't rep dat low tier like me.

Anyways let's go back to talking about what character M2K is going to use to win every tournament from now until Nintendo creates another ****ty party game.
Yeeea DC lets talk bad about a game, you hate? wtf you doing on this site, or going to tourneys anyways?

DC

Smash Cadet
Regardless of how bad I think the game is, a large group of my good friends play it and tournaments are essentially large gatherings of my friends. Same thing with Smashboards.

Continue being bad.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^PM hbox/gdx they will surely house you but that info could be coming later.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im not sure if im even going to MLG, so may want to look at hungrybox for housing, for now.

DC

Smash Cadet
HRNUT when are we gonna have our money match??

Settle this **** once and for all.

Oh and RedHalberd, way to get last place at HOBO you ****ing loser. ****ing low tier scrub.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
bro we've been building up to this epic mm for months bro its only right to wait til MLG to broadcast it to the world lol

and halberd is definitely scrubbing it up lol red button for the win lol

DC

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna make DC vs. HRNUT hype fliers.

And a hype video.

OverLade

Smash Hero
"A halberd (also called halbert or Swiss voulge) is a two-handed pole weapon that came to prominent use during the 14th and 15th centuries. Possibly the word halberd comes from the German words Halm (staff), and Barte (axe). The halberd consists of an axe blade topped with a spike mounted on a long shaft. It always has a hook or thorn on the back side of the axe blade for grappling mounted combatants.[1] It is very similar to certain forms of the voulge in design and usage. The halberd was 1.5 to 1.8 metres (5 to 6 feet) long.[2]"

Robbed from Wikipedia. Technically he's not wrong...

Top Bottom