• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DC

Smash Cadet
Just wait until you see my MK. I'm going to hold the record for most ledgegrabs ever.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont think you have to do singles to do doubles, gindler

but yea, you people better get on your *****. 128 isnt that many for a regional tourney. We've done that through gigs alone

DFEAR

Smash Hero
T.T uuuuuuughhhhh someone register for me and ill pay them cash at mlg i cant buy **** online.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
EVERYBODY BUY MLG TICKETS NAOOOOOO!

WE MUST REpRESENT FLORIDA IN FLORIDA FOR FLORIDA BY FLORIDA AND **** ALLY
Even Useless NObodies like ME???

Jus saw date... I have to DJ the biggest BLACK parties @ FSU n UF 4 da semester... Can't MISS THOSE....

Xaltis

Smash Hero
T.T uuuuuuughhhhh someone register for me and ill pay them cash at mlg i cant buy **** online.
Same here Dfear =<

and B_AWL i'm the best Sonic in Florida, Never lost a Sonic ditto in my life, wanna prove your better than me? Money match me in a Sonic ditto set.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Same here Dfear =<

and B_AWL i'm the best Sonic in Florida, Never lost a Sonic ditto in my life, wanna prove your better than me? Money match me in a Sonic ditto set.
Name da price???

Although that won't prove anything...

Until I have better results den Dark Sonic beatin him @ Winterfest means nuthin :-/

But I'm down!!!! Jus b in da same place as me ANYWHERE n its w/e whenever...

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I think I'm gonna do some pre-MLG interviews at my April 3rd tournament. [sarcasm]This will be good since CFL will attend my tournament.[/sarcasm]

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Name da price???

Until I have better results den Dark Sonic beatin him @ Winterfest means nuthin :-/

But I'm down!!!! Jus b in da same place as me ANYWHERE n its w/e whenever...
Haha i like your style lets do it next tourney we can both attend >:3

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Haha i like your style lets do it next tourney we can both attend >:3
I'm wit it!!! :bee:

So I've mad a painful realization... Every Sonic player worth mentioning Nationwide uses a diff character now :-/

FML I don't wanna b smart n use a better character!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
LOL @ Dittos proving anything other than being good at that one matchup
HEY!!! :mad:

Don't tell them that, you'll just confuse them.
B_AWAL i'm the best Sonic in Florida, Never lost a Sonic ditto in my life, wanna prove your better than me? Money match me in a Sonic ditto set.
I want to change that his undefeated streak... It's like I'm goin against the Undertaker in Wrestlemania :laugh:

I also said this... So HA!!! No confusion here

:psycho:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Hey Florida, you feelin' down? Other regions coming got you a bit depressed? Worried you might not shine amongst the nation's best, because of a lack of match up experience?

WELL FEAR NO MORE!

One lucky smash is gonna have the chance of a ****ing lifetime! Shadow, dmbrandon, Ksizzle, Ninjaedd, and Allied are coming Thursday night to your state for MLG! The best news is we're offering one person to join in our smashfests, and practice sessions! We'll show you the newest tactics, the most in depth stategies, and work on your mind games ABSOLUTELY FREEEE!!!*!!!!

Hell, we'll even throw you a good amount of money to come hang with us!

We're looking forward to see who will win! Good luck!

Best Regards
NJ/NY

*we need rides to and from the airport, and to and from the venue. We're only 4-1/3 miles away from the venue, and we'll pay your parking at the venue and gas needed to get us and whatnot. This is serious, don't make us rent a car, bro.

So basically We need a driver. and well pay you well for gas, for yourself, and for parking. plzzz get at this lol

Leave a PM if anything

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Is this like your social thread, Florida? I want everyone in this state to see it. We need this ride and stuff. EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS...EVEN YOUR GOVERNOR AND MAYOR.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol. Im 15 from the airport, but 30-40 from the venue

but i'll see what i can do about housing, since dmbrandon is in your group :laugh:

also im sure HBOX is housing 5000 people

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
gdx, well we already booked a hotel. our hotel is 4 miles from the venue. i also know that the airport is 25 min from the hotel as well.

also another thing is everyone but me will arrive thursday 9dont know what time yet). i will arrive friday morning and will need to get to the hotel

were gonna pay well. we really need like a driver n shiz so someone help lol last resort is renting a car but we wanna try this first.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
gdx, well we already booked a hotel. our hotel is 4 miles from the venue. i also know that the airport is 25 min from the hotel as well.

also another thing is everyone but me will arrive thursday 9dont know what time yet). i will arrive friday morning and will need to get to the hotel

were gonna pay well. we really need like a driver n shiz so someone help lol last resort is renting a car but we wanna try this first.
actionb@stard might be able to help you out,

he's given rides before i bleev or something of the sort

i may be wrong

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, so you guys need rides from the airport to your hotel, and then back on your returning flights?

If you give me some flight information for the people arriving thursday, and what time you all leave sunday/monday, then i may be able to help out. I work so I have to know if its feasible around my hours and whatnot

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Best sonics in the US
_X_ and Espy both still go all sonic.
Dey must b like da LAST 2 :-/

Espy n X r both BEAST tho... It sucks cuz it's like I'll never see a Sonic in top 32 of a Major tourney Grrr

I'm sure GDX will take good care of U :)

Can anyone list all of FL who will be attending MLG???

Noa.

Smash Master
So RichBrown, the best Olimar in the nation along with Logic, and Larry, the best Falco in the nation, need housing for MLG.

Who wants them?

Top Bottom