• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i like how snipa and xaltis assume carspots in POLTS car...why isnt polt asserting any of this...its his word against all of ours on who HE wants to bring.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
i like how snipa and xaltis assume carspots in POLTS car...why isnt polt asserting any of this...its his word against all of ours on who HE wants to bring.
Seriously , stop talking.
Im the one that asked Polt to drive and he left the job of filling his car to me.
I offered Xaltis , Galeon , Izzy , Kith , Tommy and FlatSoda a spot. No one invited you.
You just kind of weasled your way in , assuming you were in the car without even knowing what was going on. Polt just decided to keep you for the sake of spending less money seeing as Kith and Izzy are going together now and Tommy is going with Nick Riddle.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
who do u think is gonna help drive xD and be polts partner in crime lol, but its k snipa ur still mah friend :3 umad?

so is SFL hotel'n together ;)?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Seriously , stop talking.
Im the one that asked Polt to drive and he left the job of filling his car to me.
I offered Xaltis , Galeon , Izzy , Kith , Tommy and FlatSoda a spot. No one invited you.
You just kind of weasled your way in , assuming you were in the car without even knowing what was going on. Polt just decided to keep you for the sake of spending less money seeing as Kith and Izzy are going together now and Tommy is going with Nick Riddle.
Ugh idiots today, Polts car is gonna be Polt, Snipa, Me, C, Dfear, and Joey, and if were having 6 ppl we might as well have 7 so then flatsoday in the back with joey as well, EVERYONE WINS i'm trying to help all of my friends... I want everyone to go and for everyone to be happy.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I know it'll be a lil harder on polt, actually not mabey cause he usually has 7 ppl in his car anyways, i dont wanna be a **** to polt by doing this i just want everyone to go be happy and represent SFL....yet snipa hates joey for some reason and doesnt want him to go, joey is in more than flatsoda, but if we have 6 ppl we might as well have 7 so EVERYONE CAN GO AND BE HAPPY lets just do that, no more arguing!

TheJoey

Smash Apprentice
I know it'll be a lil harder on polt, actually not mabey cause he usually has 7 ppl in his car anyways, i dont wanna be a **** to polt by doing this i just want everyone to go be happy and represent SFL....yet snipa hates joey for some reason and doesnt want him to go, joey is in more than flatsoda, but if we have 6 ppl we might as well have 7 so EVERYONE CAN GO AND BE HAPPY lets just do that, no more arguing!
lol idk if he hates me maybe just dislikes lol i think its because i'm dfears partner hahaah wouldn't be surprised. Well i'm going to buy a spot if polt says he can take me like the second he tells me i'm going to buy it XD honestly idc where i sit i just want to go. lol

DC

Smash Cadet
Oh you kids, so excited for your first MLG. It's like your first day of school.

buzzkill... it's not that exciting. Really loud and really crowded.

Enjoy your last place and lost money. (again)

Oh wow that was ****ed up my bad. Here this will make up for it: http://kotaku.com/5513079/new-pokemon-games-revealed-pokemon-black--pokemon-white

EDIT: oh whoops actually Snipa might end up chaingrabbing people and not get last place. Sorry.

But everyone else.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
just convinced xaltis that black is better...through plain logic and definition :3

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
kay so if it's really a toss up between me or joey,

i've found a ride to orlando this sunday where i'll be staying there even after mlg is over,

if joey hasn't gotten his ticket i suggest that he should and take any open spot before i do.

the only problem is that i would need a ride back because i don't want to wait extra weeks to come back home and would essentially be stuck in orlando lol.

shall we all talk about it at zp this saturday?

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I'll quote myself again "Ugh idiots these days" I've had my name waaaaaay before him, hes the one that copied me.

Your join date clearly contradicts your testimony!
Says that you registered with the name Xaltis in 2009.
Saltix had his name in 2008!
You were still going by Slash at that time.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
eh, give the spot to joey.

i found a ride for me.
thanks much for the offer guys (POLT)
and uh, see you all at MLG.

bigger text cause i can't go to zp or some **** to talk about rides and i found one anyway~!

Top Bottom