• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
MVD and Seibrik really enjoyed that set so I thought it'd be fun to let them choose the songs since they asked. Music taste aside I thought it was a great set.

I might let people choose music in the future if both players agree. Finals sets only though lol

:rosalina:

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Either way my set with ESAM was the best. In fact it was so good the only people who saw it or will ever have seen it. Are the ones who watched it at NLL cause we played on someone's bad wii that didn't have infinite replay. Which all matches led past 3 mins.

Taylor, I got a present for ya:

http://www.mediafire.com/?75es3whkbyua5vk

All 56 tracks I ripped straight from the game using Dolphin. High quality mp3s~

enjoy~

Thank you so much 2link!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
They're not completely perfect(I think I recorded more of some than others), but I listened to them all when I made the .mp3s, nothing annoying. They should be good and easy to loop if you want to use them for Brawl or something.

if one needs doing over though, let me know. I'll hang onto the iso for a bit just in case.

rhan

Smash Hero
In about 3 months from now I'll be in Pensacola! Pretty hype! Can't wait to play and meet you all! :)

Exdeath

Smash Master
Either way my set with ESAM was the best. In fact it was so good the only people who saw it or will ever have seen it. Are the ones who watched it at NLL cause we played on someone's bad wii that didn't have infinite replay. Which all matches led past 3 mins.
That's yo' fault.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dunno yet cuz i have confirmed housing/food and i dunno if they can allow us more ppl

DFEAR

Smash Hero
the other two are greenace/pandaluis with housing being in one of our mutual friend jonny's place, so dunno if hed let over anyone else ill ask regardless

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i was gonna change my controls to turn tap jump on, but all my characters have booty OOS upB options :laugh:

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Okay Thanks Ed. And Polt I don't think there's any tourneys atleast not that I know of. I was gonna ask Dfear if he wanted to do something. You in if we do something?

Top Bottom