• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

gallax

Smash Hero
Haha. They dont have to play today at all. Esam and Nriddle are already guaranteed a spot in the championship bracket. The top eight from the open bracket play the already top8. That includes ally, richbrown, lee martin, atomsk, Tyrant, and Fatal. None of them had to play today cuz they are ranked top 8.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Nick and ESAM were in the Pro bracket since the start of the tourney since they are in the top 8 for season standings. No one else in FL managed to make it into the pro bracket from the open bracket.

Ninja'd lol.

Hey Gallax you never got back to me about your doubles videos. They're still unlisted right now.

Zxv

Smash Lord
What's the name of the song on your PR page? I was surfing PRs and couldn't help but listen to that song for like 2 hours straight.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so the shadocon tourney was no entry fee, and the prize was a free con pass to the next one

phew, bullet averted

this is why you always get 100% confirmation for con tourneys, kids

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Red if you or someone else still has the replays to the NLL vids I can put them up for you guys. I recently put up a ton of vids for Gallax. I encourage anyone else that wants offline vids up to lemme know.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
so the shadocon tourney was no entry fee, and the prize was a free con pass to the next one

phew, bullet averted

this is why you always get 100% confirmation for con tourneys, kids
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

lame :"\

ryosan0

Smash Rookie
Could someone please give me some information about bi-weekly or monthly brawl tournaments in Florida? I wasn't sure where to post this inquiry and here seemed as good as any. I'd just like to go somewhere to watch and play against other experienced players on a more regular basis. Specifically in the Tampa Bay area.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Could someone please give me some information about bi-weekly or monthly brawl tournaments in Florida? I wasn't sure where to post this inquiry and here seemed as good as any. I'd just like to go somewhere to watch and play against other experienced players on a more regular basis. Specifically in the Tampa Bay area.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254440

post hereeeeeee

DC

Smash Cadet
Congrats on your failure to be even the first of the losers, ESAM.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hey, whose Wii was it that was at the hotel room at MLG Dallas? A friend of mine wants to get some songs that were played on it.

:069:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Let's see...

The Naruto song on Battlefield.
The Megaman song on Smashville.
Under the Sea Remix on Delfino Plaza.
That Metroid song (forgot where it was played).

Yeah, that should be all. =)

:069:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Naruto REALLY? ew...

and thanks for reminding me Polt.

I now have the under the sea remix on my Delfino.

Now 3 smashers have it. lol Snipa XD

Top Bottom