• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Jazz Pantherr: And why ninja turtles? Lol
2link121: the hell do I know dude lol
Jazz Pantherr: Never heard of that
2link121: it was the 90s
Jazz Pantherr: But like
Jazz Pantherr: What the hell are ninja turtles
Jazz Pantherr: Is my question
Jazz Pantherr: eh whatever rofl
2link121: what about them
Jazz Pantherr: what are they
2link121: lol you've got to be kidding me
2link121: you're not alowed to claim you're a child of the 90s if you don't know who they are so you can just stop right now mister
2link121: MvC2 is almost done I think (we were watching the UFGT8 stream)
Jazz Pantherr: Lol I dunno, I've never heard of the term ninja turtles
2link121: get out lol
Jazz Pantherr: wut
2link121: MvC2 is done
Jazz Pantherr: Why?
Jazz Pantherr: D:
2link121: I'm not joking
2link121: GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE
Jazz Pantherr: Just because I don't know what ninja turtles are?
Jazz Pantherr: I don't think anyone does except you, dude lol
2link121: you see, you had me going for a little bit until you said that.
2link121: you can't be dropping your troll combos
Jazz Pantherr: I'm not trolling though
Jazz Pantherr: Not this time :x
Jazz Pantherr: Is marvel 3 back up?

do you guys see what I have to deal with each day? lol.

:rosalina:

Shadow Hurray

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I might be down in Fort Lauderdale around sometime in June to look at apartments if anyone's down to get some games in and pwn my scrubbiness.

Also, hey Xaltis, are you this chick on DeviantArt? http://xaltis16.deviantart.com/ If so, it's pretty f'in sweet that you're a female and play smash.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I might be down in Fort Lauderdale around sometime in June to look at apartments if anyone's down to get some games in and pwn my scrubbiness.

Also, hey Xaltis, are you this chick on DeviantArt? http://xaltis16.deviantart.com/ If so, it's pretty f'in sweet that you're a female and play smash.

...Xaltis, are you this chick on DeviantArt? If so, it's pretty f'in sweet that you're a female and play smash.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
No Xaltis isn't a girl. There isn't anything that says he's a girlie~ he just faves pics of women cuz he likes to look at them like most men. It's kay though you probably just got confused cuz of the pics which are all amazing don't you think? ^^,

Shadow Hurray

Smash Rookie
No Xaltis isn't a girl. There isn't anything that says he's a girlie~ he just faves pics of women cuz he likes to look at them like most men. It's kay though you probably just got confused cuz of the pics which are all amazing don't you think? ^^,
Oh lol, sorry for the misunderstanding, it actually DOES say Female for his gender so I got a little confused, plus his fanart had him as a girl kissing some kind guy, as well as the "I want to look like this someday" under the Peach fanart.

EDIT: Oh ****, I guess he just removed all that from his DA just now. So sorry for the awkward moment and misunderstanding, I had no idea how embarrassing this would be... Way to make a first impression on the boards. >_>

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Oh lol, sorry for the misunderstanding, it actually DOES say Female for his gender so I got a little confused, plus his fanart had him as a girl kissing some kind guy, as well as the "I want to look like this someday" under the Peach fanart.

EDIT: Oh ****, I guess he just removed all that from his DA just now. So sorry for the awkward moment and misunderstanding, I had no idea how embarrassing this would be... Way to make a first impression on the boards. >_>
You sure you were looking at his?? I've had him added on my dA account for a long time now and it always said male. You should go look at my dA though since you like to go on dA :D:D:D:D:D

LoliLovesrain.deviantart.com

You do now.

Top Bottom