• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I didn't ask for your sexuality. I mean who are you in the community.
It was a tease.

I can't answer that question because I don't even know myself. An alleged casual(lol) to some here. Maybe that new guy with an opinion or comment people get upset over for no real reason.

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I haven't played in any tournaments for.....about almost a year. And there's a facebook group that doesn't help jack **** for me, especially when I have no car and a pretty tight schedule as all are located way the hell from where I'm standing. I just rely on this website more.

Last edited:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
no worries time smash 4 comes around ill open the hyperbolic time chamber training camp for u in orlando. well go in

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Sure. I'll be finding a venue around here in the meantime. Actually, I think I already have thanks to @Corby.
I just gotta request a day off on saturday and I'll be golden for hosting my first event. Right around UCF, I believe.

Goobgoyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
RWolffe
3DS FC
3394-3566-2944
Wait, AO has tournaments on Fridays? Looks like I know where to Smash now lol I used to go there for PSABR tournaments

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
PM every Friday.
Melee/Brawl alternates as the second game.
Yesterday was Melee, so this week it's PM/Brawl.

Goobgoyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
RWolffe
3DS FC
3394-3566-2944
Any info on what our meta consists of? Mainly what characters are widely used. I'm planning on going tomorrow or next Friday :3

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Any info on what our meta consists of? Mainly what characters are widely used. I'm planning on going tomorrow or next Friday :3
For Brawl:
SS: :metaknight:

S: :popo:

A+: :olimar::diddy:

A-: :marth::snake::falco:

B: :pikachu2::zerosuitsamus::warioc:

C+: :lucario::dedede::toonlink:

C: :wolf::fox::gw::pit:

C-: :rob::peach:

D: :kirby2::dk2::sonic::ike::sheik::sheilda::ness2::yoshi2:

E::luigi2::pt::lucas:

F: :mario2::samus2::bowser2::falcon::link2::jigglypuff::zelda::ganondorf:

For everything else among other information, refer to this at your own discretion.

Good luck and have fun.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
For PM:
Samus, Link, M2, MARIO, ZSS, Luigi and Falco.

For Brawl:
Snake, ZSS, ROB, Zelda/Sheik, Pikachu

Those are the characters that place. I don't really know every character that is used.

Last edited:

Goobgoyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
RWolffe
3DS FC
3394-3566-2944
For PM:

For Brawl:

Those are the characters that place. I don't really know every character that is used.
I probably should have worded myself better, but this is what I was looking for. Thanks :D

Osmosis124

Smash Cadet
We also do friendlies/locals at CoolStuff in Hollywood Florida on Mondays and Thursday. Bring setups please. On Sample Road we have Versus, Tourneys on Wednesdays stuff on everyother day check it out. Small shout out to Flippers on Saturdays free tourneys that are small skill isn't too high, but if you win you get a free movie ticket.

Goobgoyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
RWolffe
3DS FC
3394-3566-2944
For PM:

For Brawl:

Nick, when do the festivities start at Odyssey? As in time xD

Goobgoyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
RWolffe
3DS FC
3394-3566-2944
So, I showed up. Was gonna participate. But then I chickened out due to the fact that I would have gotten rekt xD

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
The point is having fun and enjoying yourself.

I think if you opened up and asked for advice from the right people, you could learn to get better. There's really nothing to be afraid of. You're not fighting for your fingers... or something.

Goobgoyle

Smash Cadet
NNID
RWolffe
3DS FC
3394-3566-2944
If I were to bring my N64 and Smash 64, who would participate in a tournament?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
So who's up for helping me train during the autumn season for Smash 4? I know there's a few peeps around the Orlando area that I wanna play. If ya'll could point me in the right direction, be it through PM here or in the CFL FB Smash group, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Smooth Criminal

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Here are the directions.

The Corby dude almost always hosts a gathering/Smash Fest on Saturdays. This past weekend there were about 7 people (between 2 set-ups).

Maybe I'll see you there.

Last edited:

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
I am looking into hosting weekly/biweekly smashfest if anyone is interested in the WPB area. Starting it this friday at like 9pm-??? It's currently 10 of us that are getting together to play(Mostly Melee), if anyone is interested let me know! Send me a text if you want 561 310 5240

Top Bottom