• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Leh

Smash Ace
Yo chops hit me up those n1ggas we was listenin to at your house on thursday.

Leh

Smash Ace
Iunno it was tight though.
Dreadz prolly knows.

You ever hear any of the Lawn Wakes by FlashBulb?

Frames

DI
lol afro that still counts as a double post watch out ;)

edit - you REALLY dont play any itg anymore? that makes me sad :( i love piu too but c'monnnnn itggg

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Yeah this is afro ***** get at me.
Yo Inui your fvckin terrible.

You posted all that **** and got owned, you only won doubles and thats it.
I the great Afro, DEMAND that you stop posting in the ATL south with your nonsense/garbage/stupidity. You have no idea what you are talking about. You think your the **** cuz you play in a region with top players. Your horrible, Sheermadness is 100% right, the only thing you know how to do is USE metaknight. You have literally NO smarts, which is why im able to destroy you with wario. Only for you to john like a lil ***** WAH I DONT PLAY WARIO get your bull**** johns out of here. Remember we have no good mks in FL but i didnt complain when i lost that ONE match to you about how i have no good mk practice. Man the fvck up stop bein a *****. Just cuz you play with top players doesnt MAKE you a top player. You can win teams thats it, when you start consistently placing top 3 ALL THE TIME then maybe i'll CONSIDER calling you a top player till then gtfo your stupid *** pedastel you arent **** in brawl get over it.

Real Talk
Get @ Me

Yo Chillin your welcome to post whenever from my understanding your mad respectable which is cool. Maybe i'll play you in brawl but prolly not who wants to travel for this ****ty game.

HRNUT (in response to your post about people playing gay in the now locked gigs thread, cuz mods are fvckin ***gots) Dont even john about people playing gay on YOU. YOU literally invented the style of "gay" here in florida. And when you make posts like "imma play so gay vs afro it wont even be funny" like you did before gigs, of course people are gonna play gay vs you. Hell even i had a MAD gay strategy i woulda done vs you. Normally when people john i dont care, but you cant COMPLETELY GO AGAINST camping when your probably the most hardcore camper i've ever played.

Real Talk Son
i know i'm campy but not to the extremety that Nick riddle put me through, its brawl so whatever i'm just stating how i feel he won in a game that rewards camper, i know that first hand considering i play marth, Mk and snake the three most campiest characters in the game might as well throw falco in there to make it complete.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Wow.

Also why is the current page all stretched out?
It's because of all the crap that Mooney (Anonymous) has in his location.

And yeah, Inui comes to Fl thinking he's so much higher than the Fl players, only to get put in his place. Now all we hear is johns. Florida is too good.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I know why I lose and acknowledge it. That's not "johning."
Acknowledging the reason why you lost to yourself and saying telling your opponent that they won because of your lack of knowledge in the match up. One is "johning" the other isn't.

It proves he is a perfectly beatable opponent for me. I made $10 off of money matches with him.

Yes, I lost to him. He is a good player.
I'm still wondering why Seibrik even does MMs. From what I've seen, he loses MMs to some random people at FIU (no offense to anybody at FIU of course. -_-). Don't feel special because for winning some MMs against him.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
i know i'm campy but not to the extremety that Nick riddle put me through, its brawl so whatever i'm just stating how i feel he won in a game that rewards camper, i know that first hand considering i play marth, Mk and snake the three most campiest characters in the game might as well throw falco in there to make it complete.
**** i aint kno u was a camper

i dnt wanna play u no more lol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
not with marth, and i tend to camp until i learn someone's playstyle or the match-up unless the matchup requires camping i dont camp, when i fight use to do snake dittos camping was a must now i just use mk and **** that matchup, anyways i dont camp vs falco if anything falco usually camps me

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
not with marth, and i tend to camp until i learn someone's playstyle or the match-up unless the matchup requires camping i dont camp, when i fight use to do snake dittos camping was a must now i just use mk and **** that matchup, anyways i dont camp vs falco if anything falco usually camps me
my falco doesnt camp so u good

OverLade

Smash Hero
Falco vs. Marth is horribly gay if either side camps. Marth ***** so hard if he camps falco. >_>

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dont listen to nick. he camps me when i play GW all the time. He has a tent-pitching factory going on up in this *****

Vijin

Smash Ace
My location is quite fine, thank u very much.

He ***** everyone cept your good players who one of which he beat :/
Ah, typical Mooney.

First off, your location is stretching the page out so that people have to scroll from left to right just to read other posts. It's annoying.

And secondly, Inui talking as much crap as he did and then placing 5th place... I wouldn't call that ****. And you've been riding his d*ck from the start. No big surprise that the 2 most disliked people in this community get along just fine with each other. You go around saying how bad Florida is at brawl and saying how bad certain players are, when you yourself have never even placed is just funny. I don't think it's a matter of Florida sucking... it's just a matter of you being pissed off at the community because nobody really likes you. Perhaps you would have more friends if you didn't go around bad mouthing everybody.

nevershootme

Smash Master
fukkin campers..

ima burn down da forest..

lets see where u can camp now >:0
camping is a way to get smacked in the face irl... I would do that in the next tournament i go to if they decide to camp my face, Imma ***** slap them and do gannon stomps on their heads... that's what you ****ing get for camping *****. and whip out a lancer and chop them in half

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Ah, typical Mooney.

First off, your location is stretching the page out so that people have to scroll from left to right just to read other posts. It's annoying.

And secondly, Inui talking as much crap as he did and then placing 5th place... I wouldn't call that ****. And you've been riding his d*ck from the start. No big surprise that the 2 most disliked people in this community get along just fine with each other. You go around saying how bad Florida is at brawl and saying how bad certain players are, when you yourself have never even placed is just funny. I don't think it's a matter of Florida sucking... it's just a matter of you being pissed off at the community because nobody really likes you. Perhaps you would have more friends if you didn't go around bad mouthing everybody.

Lolwut

Oh, you must be dguy posting from Vijin's account. I get it.

And I'm definitely not one of the most disliked people quit life lmao

Can you quote me on the last time I even said FL was bad at smash? I could care less if you guys were the worst, let alone the best. So take w.e pathetic grudge you have against me and suck a **** bro lol

You are a funny guy. :bee:

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I wouldn't hide behind Vijin's account to say what I want to say to you mooney. There's probably no person hated more than you mooney, not even inui. Go kill yourself, it would make the community a lot better.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Lolwut

Oh, you must be dguy posting from Vijin's account. I get it.

And I'm definitely not one of the most disliked people quit life lmao

Can you quote me on the last time I even said FL was bad at smash? I could care less if you guys were the worst, let alone the best. So take w.e pathetic grudge you have against me and suck a **** bro lol

You are a funny guy. :bee:
Naw man, It's Vision. If Dguy had something to say he would post it already.
But seriously, I'm not going to quote you saying it because anyone can just do a search and see how you(unjustifiably) bad mouth Florida players. Isn't that how you got into that beef with Hiroshi? And same thing with Ginger, and had her challenge you to a 50 dollar money match?

You don't have to front about "not caring" what people think. I know you've been desperate for friends, otherwise you wouldn't have been hanging out with Renth and those other guys and let them make fun of you and pick on you because you couldn't jump over a fence. All I'm saying is stop talking all this crap on the boards and maybe people will like you a little bit more and won't give you as much sh*t. Inui dug himself a hole and you just jumped in with him, IMO.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Naw man, It's Vision. If Dguy had something to say he would post it already.
But seriously, I'm not going to quote you saying it because anyone can just do a search and see how you(unjustifiably) bad mouth Florida players. Isn't that how you got into that beef with Hiroshi? And same thing with Ginger, and had her challenge you to a 50 dollar money match?

You don't have to front about "not caring" what people think. I know you've been desperate for friends, otherwise you wouldn't have been hanging out with Renth and those other guys and let them make fun of you and pick on you because you couldn't jump over a fence. All I'm saying is stop talking all this crap on the boards and maybe people will like you a little bit more and won't give you as much sh*t. Inui dug himself a hole and you just jumped in with him, IMO.
The funny thing is, I have no idea what the point of telling me any of this.

Desperate for friends? LOL ok. They picked on me because they wanted to, and they did. I don't care about it anymore though, because its the past, and the truth is I don't care. You can say I'm "desperate" for friends all you want, but that doesn't make it true. Theres a reason why I don't hang out with them anymore either.

Inui dug himself a hole, and I have nothing to do with it whatsoever. I've known him since before I even played smash, and hes one of the first people who I ever knew in the smash community. The fact that he dug himself a hole is not my concern.

I haven't done anything stupid in quite some time actually. Yapping at me over my "location" was just another way to finally vent what pathetic things you've held against me for however long.

I got into **** with hiroshi because he started **** talking me. I got into **** with ginger because I was bored, and called one of her friends bad. Ok, boo ****ing hoo. Get over it. Its not like you care about either of those. You and your friends have disliked me probably longer than anybody here, because you were the first of the people to see how I started out, and thats a shame, but that was also over a year ago, and whats done is done. I haven't done anything to you, let alone anybody else for quite some time, so this rage you have is uncalled for.

But keep it up. Its not like it will change anything.

I wouldn't hide behind Vijin's account to say what I want to say to you mooney. There's probably no person hated more than you mooney, not even inui. Go kill yourself, it would make the community a lot better.
Don't get your panties in a bunch because I called you out on your bull**** like half a month ago, lol.

I would of prefered to see this verbal outburst in person while we were playing friendlies, from the both of you, rather than from the comfort of your computer monitors. How despicable.

If you both find any point in this useless chatter, I would rather it be over a PM, instead of spamming it here.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
next time we'll have to MM inui i should be coming to philly with gdx and maybe CO18 so we'll MM at that tournament
Sounds good.

Vijin said:
And yeah, Inui comes to Fl thinking he's so much higher than the Fl players, only to get put in his place. Now all we hear is johns. Florida is too good.
ChuDat is not a Floridian.

I won just as many serious sets against Seibrik that he won against me and he is your 2nd rank.

I lost a money match to AfroThundah, your best player.

I beat CO18, the guy that third, in two MMs.

I won teams.

How was I put in my place when I won teams and only lost to your 1st and 2nd best players?

FL's Brawl community, once again, proves to be extremely biased.

You don't like me, so I'm bad, despite only losing to your 1st and 2nd ranked players and winning teams.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
No, the REAL funny thing is, none of the last 500 posts in this thread are relevant to the Florida Brawl PR.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
ChuDat is not a Floridian.

I won just as many serious sets against Seibrik that he won against me and he is your 2nd rank.

I lost a money match to AfroThundah, your best player.

I beat CO18, the guy that third, in two MMs.

I won teams.

How was I put in my place when I won teams and only lost to your 1st and 2nd best players?

FL's Brawl community, once again, proves to be extremely biased.

You don't like me, so I'm bad, despite only losing to your 1st and 2nd ranked players and winning teams.
Lol you began by saying that, since you came from a better region, and were a "top player" you should have no problem beating us, FL, who are clearly "behind in the metagame." You should have had no problem getting 2nd to Chu. And, although you won teams, it was about a hair's length away from them 3-0ing you for the win, but you did bring it back, so props for that

Top Bottom