• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Luigi1 laughs at how i play. So apparently hes still got it. Ive yet to hear from him ima drag him into a smashfest.

I have a curse, but i think im breaking it.

Losin to people that ur not supposed to. I hate that.

Lou an Sheikssbm much more consistent players. I wanna polay the guy.

But, hopefully, this saturday...I will make max proud by beastin ******* again...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, sure. NOW Shaky shows up after I try to contact him for the past several hours. :mad:

I need to go to sleep now. Can you go on tomorrow?

Shaky

Smash Ace
Thanks wonderbread, glad you were one of the six people that watched the stream xD

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
mike don't worry too much. just do what needs to be done, makes it much much easier to play with less messing with your mind... something Geoff told me
Geoff and I shall make coach masky and his lvl 9 wario really proud of us. without really thinking about it so it wont get to our head :D

....and no wonder you wreck me with your wario...you've been #1 all along and owned m2k and what not. how can i keep up :ohwell:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Polmex is a MAN
polmex is a piece of ****
Aww man what kind of a favor did Masky give to Seibrik xD
lol ty juan an i love you i never did or will hate you my lovable hispanic you...

****it shawn u piece of ****...

Shaky we should mm, i really am surprised u beat SSBm. Dude, dont get offended an be alittle prik about it, i hate people an there online emotions ****.

He adapts, hes smart, an he usually beats off characters with just supreme wits an common knowledge. He might have not known the match up, but neither did you I bet.

Yet, this means there was good edge guarding...im excited to play you before i rant.

BBQ i wanna play you someday. an i still owe zombie 5$. Andddd Rx a whole **** load of money

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Sounds like you must have an accurate opinion seeing as how you don't travel to know much more than numerical placings and rumors (delete that "combo" video)...:027:

One Pack

Smash Rookie
I know I'm not up there. I have my own opinion who should be up there like everybody else, but I'm keeping that as personal information. I think of my own PR list in my head.
Lol I bet you think you're good because you're a Metaknight. :chuckle:

And Gmoney is right, you don't travel anywhere, so you dont have any say on the power rankings. So don't be criticizing it and saying it's garbage.

Go to FL gaming and see how you do.

Master Raven

Smash Master
No one who's capable of thinking would think they're good 'cause they use any character.

I've heard a story from MVD about some cocky MK player at the Hammocks he beat though lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
polmex is a piece of ****
QFT.

<3 Polmex.

Tampa, the international hub of pieces of ****.

Lol I bet you think you're good because you're a Metaknight. :chuckle:

And Gmoney is right, you don't travel anywhere, so you dont have any say on the power rankings. So don't be criticizing it and saying it's garbage.

Go to FL gaming and see how you do.
New Falco in Tampa? Or someone old with a new account?

Top Bottom