• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
considering there's only 2 playable characters in puzzle fighter, I'm down for Ken V Donovan fights all day son!!!

unless were talkin the live or psn version of pf.

mms?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
@polmex: i bet me and chris can handle you and dreads. or monk all dayyy lol. how about a MM againt you and monk? i wnt a rematch since i plkayed you last time at gis with my old pArtnErt? you downnnnnnnn monk said he was down for it. when i talked to him last time
Ok, im sure with that if monk is down but i tell you this

I would put down 100 on me an Dreadz 3 -0 u an chris im sorry, yall wont have a chance...

Whomever you chose against falco an luigi, I laugh at your uneducated statement. Clearly you didnt evaluate the obvious

Dreadz himself could take you two, i have that much confidence in the man.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
i think you all need to relax before someone loses and then we have to hear the johns.

i say this once again, everyone thinks they're good in brawl!!!!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
QDVS beat me in staying awake on the CO18 vs Hungrybox d3 vs d3 gigabits match awhile ago...so he is good in brawl...take my honorable mentions spot, NOW

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
oh yea? we'll do a MM based on points and see who wins (gotta find a good parnter tho... they gotta know how to throw dem foot fiends)

OverLade

Smash Hero
QDVS beat me in staying awake on the CO18 vs Hungrybox d3 vs d3 gigabits match awhile ago...so he is good in brawl...take my honorable mentions spot, NOW
brb rofling.

im better in melee

****it i hate practicing ****ing tech
I'm getting there in Melee, I just need to play more people and get a better feel of the game. MY Techskill is at least pretty decent now.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
hal we need to play again. Youll learn from me im good at tech reading and stuff.

It was hard to play u with the guy arguing his bias xD

OverLade

Smash Hero
hal we need to play again. Youll learn from me im good at tech reading and stuff.

It was hard to play u with the guy arguing his bias xD
My biggest problem is that I don't know anything about matchups and CPs yet. I don't think we should play until I can get all my basics sorted out so I can BRING THE D next time we do. :bee:

Lade's so funny (edit: even if he's not legit ;))

go to tourneys so we can chill
;) I'm workin on it.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Its so hard reading Emowolf's posts.
sorrry dawg LOL i dont really organixe my post and shxt i just write lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That possibly made my day.

He was hyping himself.

Saying "oh I'm gonna wreck everyone and make it look easy" is hyping yourself. It's almost as saying "I've seen your vids and I'm not impressed", though only some arrogant **** would say that. :)

Just be chill and show up, rep, and hopefully go home with some money.
LOL oh your talking about fuego?? his pridefull dawgg he gets pissed when people talk shxt. but i though you were talking about me hyping myself caause i never did. i just show up and try to rep see how i doo. but again i though you ment me

Ok, im sure with that if monk is down but i tell you this

I would put down 100 on me an Dreadz 3 -0 u an chris im sorry, yall wont have a chance...

Whomever you chose against falco an luigi, I laugh at your uneducated statement. Clearly you didnt evaluate the obvious

Dreadz himself could take you two, i have that much confidence in the man.

so if that's the case then i accept your MM. all we gotta do is win one match and we win 100$ :chuckle: were planning on taking the whole set but your stipulation are your going to 3-0 us but if you dont you loose 100 buckss still CONFIDENT Enough man??, or your going to back down on your own call out.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Ur a *** if u win 1 game and take the money, play the set
.....Y'all ****ing dumb
JAJA thats his ruless hs so confident that he can ripp me and chris so lets see where his confindent is really at. i said ill play the set but his rules are that their going to 3-0 . hes that fxcking confident that hes goin to win. thats his rules :chuckle: sou can keep saying shxt monk and wonderpan dawg.
im only agreeing to polmex rules
and thats why i dont talk shxt here saying i can tell the outcome of a match. sayin i would 3-0 someone

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
JAJA thats his ruless hs so confident that he can ripp me and chris so lets see where his confindent is really at. i said ill play the set but his rules are either he 3-0 . hes that fxcking confident that hes goin to win. thats his rules :chuckle: sou can keep saying shxt monk and wonderpan dawg.
you don't seem to understand the word "Y'all" as in "you all"....I'm calling everyone dumb...

you and polmex...you just happen to post more often than Polmex...

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
you don't seem to understand the word "Y'all" as in "you all"....I'm calling everyone dumb...

you and polmex...you just happen to post more often than Polmex...
And have really bad grammar, don't forget that. :3[/QUOiTE]

Monk: lol i feel you. but i wouldnt back down from a MM specially if its silly like this. just like when crasich wanted to fight 3 of naples best with mk at cape coral. but polmex is trying to see me weak lol just how crashhic though he could take on 3 lol. im not going to back down. hes trying to see me weak. its funny how hes cool in person and says hes not seriouse on the boards. but he sounds pretty serious

kishiru: my bad dawg i didnt know this was english classsss hold on erases that English class

@poltergust: FXCK you LOL JK dawg like i said i just write i dont organized everything lol

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Monk: lol i feel you. but i wouldnt back down from a MM specially if its silly like this. just like when crasich wanted to fight 3 of naples best with mk at cape coral. but polmex is trying to see me weak lol just how crashhic though he could take on 3 lol. im not going to back down. hes trying to see me weak. its funny how hes cool in person and says hes not seriouse on the boards. but he sounds pretty serious
Polmex isn't serious on the boards...you seem to be the only person that thinks he is

kishiru: my bad dawg i didnt know this was english classsss hold on erases that English class
It's not English class...however it's bothersome to decipher code...

Top Bottom