• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Do you think Seibrik will need to be beaten more times before he gets knocked off of his #1 spot? I mean he definitely has a BIG advantage in tournament sets against everybody.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Do you think Seibrik will need to be beaten more times before he gets knocked off of his #1 spot? I mean he definitely has a BIG advantage in tournament sets against everybody.
Just because he lost 1 time doesn't change anything, he's still 1st. He also placed well also so he's def still 1st

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah, one 4th place isn't knocking him off. And thing is someone else will have to consistently beat him before he can be knocked off first.

If everyone on the PR beat him once, but overall he still outplaced everyone on the PR he'd stay first.....

Master Raven

Smash Master
seriously **** S-ranking mission 11 in DMC1 on DMD

mother of ****ing GOD

they shouldn't have to make Nelo completely randomly pull off attacks whenever you parry his ****

**** you Capcom

holy mother of god that is ****ing horrendous game designr egJPJGRPOJGSAPOTHJPOEkthpotkrhposrktpok

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
SANDTRU USED SAND-ATTACK

if you try to attack during your next turn, you DIE

dumb *****es :027:

OverLade

Smash Hero
D-torr wins thread with DREAM EATER.

Yeah, mabye now I won't have to sandbag whenever I play someone good to make it look like they have a chance of winning. :p

im jk im a scrub.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Chaz is getting beastly.

56 Psychic Energies
4 Mewtwos (Base set, I think)

You keep shuffling your deck until you get a Mewtwo, which will hopefully take a while. Because of the rules of the game, if you have no basic Digimon in your hand, you must reshuffle your deck, draw a new hand, and your opponent must draw a card every time you do this. Each player's deck must have 60 cards.

Mewtwo's Barrier move, which takes 2 Psychic to use, prevents all damage and effects done to him during your opponent's next turn.

Honorable? No. Genius? I'd say so.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
scyther Use Swords Dance And Then Slash Attack

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Chaz is getting beastly.

56 Psychic Energies

You keep shuffling your deck until you get a Mewtwo, which will hopefully take a while. Because of the rules of the game, if you have no basic Digimon in your hand, you must reshuffle your deck, draw a new hand, and your opponent must draw a card every time you do this. Each player's deck must have 60 cards.

Mewtwo's Barrier move, which takes 2 Psychic to use, prevents all damage and effects done to him during your opponent's next turn.

lol that deck was sooooo bad and you need a lot more than the mewtwos/energy to even try to get that to work

i wrecked some *** with some mod'd haymakerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr who tried to pull this on me back in the day at books-a-million

12-year-old badass

pokemon where u at?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Chaz is getting beastly.

56 Psychic Energies

I'm pretty sure they have a rule where if you don't get basic pokemon in the first 3 shuffles, you lose.

and to sandtru's comment:
It's a wario/sonic deck. It's not ment to beat you, in fact, everyone knows it can't. It's purpose is to stall you out until you have no more cards.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Chaz is gettin mad beastly and it is gettin harder to get to finals.
I wont lie it used to be a free run to top 3, normally i only worry about 3 or 4 people now theres like 8 or 9 people that can potentially defeat the great Fro*****. FL steppin it up wit dem rims nigggggggggggggga

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure they have a rule where if you don't get basic pokemon in the first 3 shuffles, you lose.

and to sandtru's comment:
It's a wario/sonic deck. It's not ment to beat you, in fact, everyone knows it can't. It's purpose is to stall you out until you have no more cards.
lol REAL menwarios do actually fight

maybe sonic's don't idk

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
new PR time

1 Xaltis
2 Masky
3 hbox
4 cras-hick's gf
5 kevin
6 kei's cool looks
7 virg's cool looks