• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FLATZONE - March 7th, 8th - (Regina, SK, Canada) Over $2000 in prizes :O

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
For my school, spring break starts on March 30th and ends April 6th or something.
uhm ok but i gave an option of 3 weekends...do any of them work for you...??
If Luke is right, then yeah, we can't come. We have school in March and I wouldn't be able to come during some random weekend, I'd only come if it was during spring break, and I can't even do that because I'm off on vacation to Cali during that time. Sorry.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Kat, just pick a weekend and stick with it. Unless like > 10 people ***** about it being completely undoable and all of them are well known pros, forget about it. Just keep it away from holidays, other than that, a tournament 1 province away is a one weekend adventure, not something that will ruin your school career. Quit *****ing, no johns, go. Theres like 5 months notice so quit *****ing, ****in froobs (frog noobs)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
As long as it's not the 15th/16th I can try to go. It's fine though, as eggz said, one person shouldn't matter. Don't change it for me or noobking, it's only 2 ppl.

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
rofl

EGGGGGGZ TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS
I need to post the story of how dumb my mom is....

mkay so i was playing smash last night riiight? and everyone left at 4am...and my parents are ****ing rediculas and they shoit flipped and said "Your one of those creepy nerds who sits in there parents basement playing video games....ad your a woman and women don't do that...so act like a woman"
so i was like shut up dumb ***** your so ****ing ******** ... i didn't accually say that, i usually respect my parents but seriously my mom is sooo ****ing dumb anyyways soo she goes on and one about this, then leaves, and I'm like **** ya and went back on my comp... about an hour and a half later I'm sleeping and i hear her moving around me... i wake up and am like 'what are you doing' and she shouts "What i should have done when you were little" and she starts unplugging my cube so I'm like awwww ****!!! at least she didn't take my controller too or id be piiiissssed cause then i couldn't play at anyone elses house either unless i use ****ty *** controllers that are broken ... so i get back to bed and i wake up and look over and my cube is still there!!!! i notice she just jacked the cords like a ******* and left the cube... and greg has a broken cube so ill just jack his cords right? I leave happily and come back later and i look at the cube closer and im like
OH MY ****ING GOD YOUR SO ********
i look and she left the cube, my controller AND the power cord ROFL
and i own a 64 and a super nintendo

all because i was playing smash until 4am :S

Stevo

Smash Champion
LOL thats kinda funny and I could probably relate.... but ive been moved out of my parents place for 5 years almost now and its hard to remember those times.

if you are in uni/college i would suggest moving out, even if you dont have the money lol.

PS: Girl nerds are awesome, because you can make ******** jokes and they will understand them.

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
I know I should move out but there ok most of the time and i am broke:p

Anyways
I posted the tournament on All is Brawl so you should all check it out
IT WAS DEFINETLY EGGZ ON DEFINETLY EGGZ ACCOUNT!!!

haha had to say it!! but yeah, i did it on eggz account...
also maybe im a noob but All is Brawl is GASAS****

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
rofl

EGGGGGGZ TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS
I need to post the story of how dumb my mom is....

mkay so i was playing smash last night riiight? and everyone left at 4am...and my parents are ****ing rediculas and they shoit flipped and said "Your one of those creepy nerds who sits in there parents basement playing video games....ad your a woman and women don't do that...so act like a woman"
so i was like shut up dumb ***** your so ****ing ******** ... i didn't accually say that, i usually respect my parents but seriously my mom is sooo ****ing dumb anyyways soo she goes on and one about this, then leaves, and I'm like **** ya and went back on my comp... about an hour and a half later I'm sleeping and i hear her moving around me... i wake up and am like 'what are you doing' and she shouts "What i should have done when you were little" and she starts unplugging my cube so I'm like awwww ****!!! at least she didn't take my controller too or id be piiiissssed cause then i couldn't play at anyone elses house either unless i use ****ty *** controllers that are broken ... so i get back to bed and i wake up and look over and my cube is still there!!!! i notice she just jacked the cords like a ******* and left the cube... and greg has a broken cube so ill just jack his cords right? I leave happily and come back later and i look at the cube closer and im like
OH MY ****ING GOD YOUR SO ********
i look and she left the cube, my controller AND the power cord ROFL
and i own a 64 and a super nintendo

all because i was playing smash until 4am :S

That's hot!

A girl getting her cube taken away cuz she played melee until 4am ??? :love:

break it down to MUMMRA TOWWWWWNNNN!!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
aight lemme break it down to mumra town give a little some to my ***** adam brown

Its all about beats all about bass, all about hardcore all about raves, its all about the smile on your face, ya feel alive, part of the human race. All about how you feel inside from weekday blues to the weekend highs lazy days n crazy nights. We get so high we see for miles n miles!
Now buzzin wit adrenalin, I let the hardcore venom in, now im rushin like amphetamines, I can feel a stomp is settin in. I'm toppling into mystery, cuz intrigues got the best of me so i make my problems history, as music means so much to me I catcha beat get lost in time, rapture means the sweet bassline - almost sublime, it blows my mind n I'm comin up, jus off good times a smile forms, the dancefloor warms - whistles and horns, a new days dawned and now there aint no stoppin em, ITS CALLED THE RAVE PHENOMENON.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
aight lemme break it down to mumra town give a little some to my ***** adam brown

Its all about beats all about bass, all about hardcore all about raves, its all about the smile on your face, ya feel alive, part of the human race. All about how you feel inside from weekday blues to the weekend highs lazy days n crazy nights. We get so high we see for miles n miles!
Now buzzin wit adrenalin, I let the hardcore venom in, now im rushin like amphetamines, I can feel a stomp is settin in. I'm toppling into mystery, cuz intrigues got the best of me so i make my problems history, as music means so much to me I catcha beat get lost in time, rapture means the sweet bassline - almost sublime, it blows my mind n I'm comin up, jus off good times a smile forms, the dancefloor warms - whistles and horns, a new days dawned and now there aint no stoppin em, ITS CALLED THE RAVE PHENOMENON.
dats deep mang

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
lol its not hot its ANNOYING AS ****
Cause now im not supposed to play my gamecube and I cant tell my parents when im going out to play smash:p
rofl cant wait till they find out I can play smash on the wii they baught us for christmas :p

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol its not hot its ANNOYING AS ****
Cause now im not supposed to play my gamecube and I cant tell my parents when im going out to play smash:p
rofl cant wait till they find out I can play smash on the wii they baught us for christmas :p
Trust me, it's hot..

Anyways I hope this doesn't stop you from improving between now and the tournament. I wanna see a whole new peach ; )

Top Bottom