• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flex Kick, Get-up-attack, Waking attack.... what is it called?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
When you are hit upwards, you enter a flailing animation, and when you make contact with the ground during this animation, you are seen lying on the ground. When you then press A, you perform an attack while getting up, while in some invul frames. What is this attack called?

Dan_Smith dubbed the name Flex Kick, a play on words of "Sex Kick."

EDIT: Also rising attack, and flub attack.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
It's called a flub attack. Because landing on the ground and not teching is called flubbing. How can you have nearly 2000 posts and not know this...

Cuno56

Smash Apprentice
I call it the "really easy way to get kneed in the face if not used properly....attack"

No, really, I call it the get-up attack.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I always called it a "get up attack" Lots of attacks have been named different things by me and my friends before we went to tournaments. For example, calling the stitchface a "frowny." It honestly doesn't matter what word you use as long as people know what you mean.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I always called it a "get up attack" Lots of attacks have been named different things by me and my friends before we went to tournaments. For example, calling the stitchface a "frowny." It honestly doesn't matter what word you use as long as people know what you mean.
QTF. But flex kick is just... genius. :lick:

Top Bottom