• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I'm not being negative, I'm just don't think false hype is a good thing...

Plus I doubt FL Gaming will come close to the size of any of the MLGs!!!

:colorful:
You talk so truthfully. But really people, show up and bring friends even from out of state. Make melee and brawl bigger. We must be louder than the STF4 people.=^-^=

MVD

Smash Master
lol I know, but still, last FL Gaming was good IMO being that it was my first one ever XD and since I got second with Afro, I liked it a lot XDD enough for me to go back

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Im on the attendacne list already SWEET! LOL.

Well I should be attending this. Can't be for certain tho seeing how its like so far away. Especially because My 21st bday is August 7th, so I may be 2 f*cked up to make it lol. Ill keep yall posted as this thing approaches!

TEECO

Smash Ace
Yo spike, wheres the party at?!?! Lol

Goin to this~

TEECO & KENYU
1 setup each.

-AHEM-

If this was not understood by any chance...

Attendance List:
+TEECO
+KENYU
+Mohongwort

Setups (TV/WII/BRAWL):
+TEECO
+KENYU

bigman40

Smash Master
Depending on alot of things, I'll consider coming....again.....Try to get this mad hyped, cause I REALLY don't feel like driving way down there to see a small turnout.

DRD

Smash Lord
I don't remember if I already put down that I'm attending or not, I'm too lazy to look through the thread =)

Attending : DRD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
spike, your birthday is on aug. 7th too? so is mine :laugh:

so...day after my birthday. this should be good

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
man if i go to cici's pizza i'm gonna eat sooooooooooooo much anchovies/mushroom pizza

lio better come

and max needs to start eating meat :colorful:

-Spike-

Smash Ace
spike, your birthday is on aug. 7th too? so is mine :laugh:

so...day after my birthday. this should be good
Dang thats WASUP! If I manage to show up you know were gonna Partay at FL GAMING!

@ cici's pizza like the orlando crew did ;) ;)
Good times! Making me kinda hungry right now lol. WELL IF I GO WE ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO CICI PIZZA AND IM STAYING until IM STUFFED! & IDC IF WE GET DISQUALIFIED!!!

:bluejump:

nevershootme

Smash Master
jyes... i must come to cici's with you guys (there's actually a few around my area)... last time we ended up skipping golden corral for mcDonalds and man it was unsatisfying -_-

and jyes to mushroom and peppers pizza... the greatest tasting thing ever...

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
You can't be late coming back, cici's is right there. It's 5.99 for the buffet. I'm down for that. I'm totally requesting this day off so I can play all day, record as much as I can, and run the Best Falcon in Florida Challenge to the finish.

GET HYPED

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Woot im there on the attendance already!!! XDD I cant wait! Florida Gaming is always fun and I have the best luck there for some odd reason XDD! Its all that Vericz powa~! I'll bring a Melee Setup from home. TV+Cube/melee and my laptop and extra controllers for nubs that lose theirs loljk.

Kyon and I are teaming for this!!! Im bringing it back beeches

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Woot im there on the attendance already!!! XDD I cant wait! Florida Gaming is always fun and I have the best luck there for some odd reason XDD! Its all that D-Torr powa~! I'll bring a Melee Setup from home. TV+Cube/melee and my laptop and extra controllers for nubs that lose theirs loljk.

Fix'd

:093: *laughs*

MVD

Smash Master
yall know MVD is gonna show up at this! I am pretty sure im taggin with Chops for this one! I will be back with a vengeance cant wait! :D

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Woot im there on the attendance already!!! XDD I cant wait! Florida Gaming is always fun and I have the best luck there for some odd reason XDD! Its all that Vericz powa~! I'll bring a Melee Setup from home. TV+Cube/melee and my laptop and extra controllers for nubs that lose theirs loljk.

I have no choice but to say yes to this. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom