• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gindler

Smash Champion
what what what what?!??!?!?!
I'll show you some stuff, just ask. F*ck it where do you live I'll head over RIGHT NOW.

only reason I still play brawl is because of the people like caps/teeco/kenyu/gindz/VIRG/Tony/ppl I play with basically.
Yeah, you were supposed to teach me melee too :)

WDing seems like it still takes alot of work.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
So, I want to learn melee considering I only got to do competitive brawl and never got into melee..anyone want to do friendlies with a guy who wants to learn zee ways of melee and wont mind playing someone who sucks? :) Give tips if possible, thanks.
Sure bro, come to lake mary haha
I'll learn ya what I know

Dark Sonic hope you can make this! I wanna get some matches in vs your marth!
Yeah, you were supposed to teach me melee too :)

WDing seems like it still takes alot of work.
I'll teach all of you if I manage to make it to this tournament! I'm Florida's resident BLUE Peach, so look for me on the TVs (RMBL tag). I'll post a message if I can't make it, tho.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
LOL APOLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we gotta do some matches whenever i'm around again :)

Pi

Smash Hero
I can use all of those if ya want!!!

:colorful:
Woot
Can't hog ya though
Gimme some quick pointers vs some characters and I'll let the rest of the community get at you haha

And bladeofappallo, did I perhaps play you at Rx-'s place one night?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Assuming I can get a ride with Finch or someone else...

Who's commin to play ssb64 with me?

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
And bladeofappallo, did I perhaps play you at Rx-'s place one night?
Yes indeed we did! We also ate lunch at Lazy Moon w/ Rohins a gigabits or two ago.

Which reminds me, I get bored of playing Peach sometimes, so I may character switch during friendlies a bit. I play everybody (but Marth) with a fair deal of competence, so I'm good to practice with.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
So...if I only have a 360 stick...can i still enter SF4 singles...or do i need a ps3 one as well?
Mine's not compatible with ps3..:[

nevershootme

Smash Master
So...if I only have a 360 stick...can i still enter SF4 singles...or do i need a ps3 one as well?
Mine's not compatible with ps3..:[
all systems will be on 360 for SF and BB.

or you can try to dual mod your stick. here's a post from shoryuken thread
ALL Fighting Game TOURNAMENTS Will be on XBOX 360(Only). There will be Casual Setups on PS3 For games, but these are ONLY for Casuals for all players, but All tournament matches will be on Xbox 360 only, so be prepared to
borrow a buddy's stick or have your own dual modded or Xbox only Stick to play during the tournament)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If you're commin to play ssb64 with me u better bring a n64 controller. No one is using my good one and I only have 1 other one.

I'm bringin my n64, I'll play ssb64 on the Wii too but I'm a lot better on the n64 since all the my muscle memory is with a 64 controller.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
If you're commin to play ssb64 with me u better bring a n64 controller. No one is using my good one and I only have 1 other one.

I'm bringin my n64, I'll play ssb64 on the Wii too but I'm a lot better on the n64 since all the my muscle memory is with a 64 controller.

i wish i can play n64 smash. i suck at it..but thats cuz im so used to melee.. if i put my time into it im very sure i can do well...but i wont since i gotta get better at that other game xD

- uuaa

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
So, I want to learn melee considering I only got to do competitive brawl and never got into melee..anyone want to do friendlies with a guy who wants to learn zee ways of melee and wont mind playing someone who sucks? :) Give tips if possible, thanks.
Sure!

pick falcon though D:.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
So heres the deal,

Im sorry SFL but i am no longer driving.

An interesting deal has come my way.

I will be riding with tommy g along with chaz bonesaw and afro, playing brawl in the car the whole way there.

I think thats a little better than driving for 4 hours and paying most of the gas.

SFL, this is your chance to prove your worth to the FL smash community, your challange, FIND YOUR OWN WAY TO FL GAMING.

You have one week.

Ready?

GO!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I will be riding with tommy g along with chaz bonesaw and afro, playing brawl in the car the whole way there.
yeah you heard right

If all goes perfect( not likely) I'll try to get a stream going in my car of people playing brawl as we're driving.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yeah you heard right

If all goes perfect( not likely) I'll try to get a stream going in my car of people playing brawl as we're driving.
lol

we could've played on the way to HERB2, but the TV we had was too big. i need to invest in that screen that attaches to the wii immediately

and chaz, i have your money from cali <3

Masky

Smash Master
So which day does brawl start on? I'm planning on coming to this...no matter what it takes...
everything's gonna be on Saturday

*reads seibrik's post*

okay, I need a ride from SFL now... who else is driving?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
People!
I wanna practice samus' harder matchups!
Marth, Sheik, Ganon, Jiggly where you at!
Lemme get your names so I know who to ask for friendlies at this!!
Mains or secondaries I don't mind, juss hit me up
reading this stuff I want to get back into melee... my sammy is garbage now though. I used to eat shieks and jiggies

nevershootme

Smash Master
looks like imma hitch a ride with SRK players.... or not... but thanks for taking the spot with tommy's car :) and how are u gonna do a stream in a car without a laptop and recording device hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but either way once i move up, no more asking for rides lololoz. I hate u all in SFL at times for forgetting me every single ****ing time.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol yea so ****brick just comes off like a huge ****

and mampam's brother is asking questions he already knows the answer to...

dumb

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol yea so ****brick just comes off like a huge ****

and mampam's brother is asking questions he already knows the answer to...

dumb
I wouldn't ask if I didn't need a specific answer obviously. When was the last time I went to FL gaming?

And I'm redhalberd or Lade, not mampams brother.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol mannnnn

it's the same as ANY tournament

****'s gonna last the WHOLE day

10pm at the earliest is when it'll prolly end but who knows

things like that are NEVER gonna be known

Masky

Smash Master
dark king mampam's brother

10 pm at the earliest, 2-3 am at the latest would be my guess

Status