• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Eating out sucks...cause I'm poor!!!

Anywho vericz, if we are coming for only melee does that mean we have till 2:30 pm to register???

And is it a definite that melee doubles won't start before 2:30 pm???

I might sleep in a bit, and show up at like 2:00 pm, and want to be sure I won't be missing doubles!!!

If I do show up early it'd prob be around 10:30 am with a setup (TV + GC)!!!

:colorful:
i asked this too n never got an answer, sup w the feedback tournament directors?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
ihop is cheaper than dennys

i dont get people
lol not if you want variety edit: actually i still think denny's is cheaper regardless... BYO sonnnnnnnnnnn

i dont get ***s

edit: oh and <3 spike yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa happy birthday

oatmeal kidssssssssssssssss too good

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Now that I am finaly back to florida with new skills and what knots.

-I want to join melee but all I have is 10 bucks :/.
-I want to be on the crew battle
-too fawking broke for Ihops >.>;
-Do alot of friendlies as I can :3
-happy bday to gdx and spike.
-GDX get the bannana cake and spke gets the angel food cake.

-nuff said because I am TOO tired and lazy to type...

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
So hyped for Brawl. Hyyppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppe!

01001001001000000111011101101001011011000110110000100000011101110110100101101110001000000110011001101111011100100010000001001001011110010110111101101100011000010110100000100001

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
i asked this too n never got an answer, sup w the feedback tournament directors?
Psh, I asked about food and no one even touches on the subject until some random IHOP madness a few pages later.
I'd still like to know what's able to be nom'd during the break, not wait till AFTER the tournament for a buffet feast.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
So been workin out recently.

I got arms today. Gonna feel real good.

Now when I go work out, I go hard.

Real Hard. Melee hard.

Understand how hard that is? When I say hard, I mean erect.

E-****in-Rect...

So Im comin to this with full potential yall dig? No homo, all pimp status. Lost the weight, now I gotta shred up.

So Louis bro dont leave a *** hangin ill bring that needed goodness for the homies after FG an the club sounds real nice its almost the start of a new semester you know the honies be wildin' out xD

I can sextuplet knee *****es get at me. Me an Monk will wreck teams an cause upsets.

Hopefully Me an JazzyNyc will do the same xD

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol polmex, you're so passionate on everything you do... are you this passionate when you buy groceries??

REDHalbread: you would take extreme priority in teams with me... if you dont show up i'd like to team with 8bit. if that doesn't work then i'll team with a yoshi. god i hate yoshi. (sorry polt)

I want to MM. DDD's and Snakes... $3

and im determine to do singles this time. gotta see if i dont get bored. like always.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
You should see me act a fool in Publix...

"Where The ****...is the (cuz i never know where anything is ever)?!?!?"

Poor people. But Im nice at the register. I usually just go to the cutiest register lady an mac alill.

Love flirtin. Should be everyones number 1 hobby. But Will just tryin to get good lookin like you bro. You so hot, people would order you off a menu....(B wtf...Well I would want to be ordered like that. That way I get payed for the duty.

Play your falco against me. Youll get that training.

EDIT: I would totally spar Will.

All day. He has reach for days but...I can get in there like Tyson, an not resort to biting his ear...As long as he doesn't camp as hard as Hollyfield did.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
I'm aware this is short notice, but is anyone pro enough to give me a lift to this. I'm a Jersey smasher (used to play melee but now i'm brawl exclusive) who has recently moved down to Winter Park Florida for college. I will pay gas money. If nothing else its more money in the pot.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Alright so, no joke, I have been practicing, and I'm in need of a teams (2v2) partner. Post your resume's here, and I will consider your applications against the several hundred others that are begging to team with me. If you don't know who I am or who I play, please do not apply. I love you equally, but you will probably annoy me. Old school players get priority.

HIT ME UP ON MY CELL, I DON'T CHECK SMASHBOARDS OFTEN ENOUGH.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

Poor people. But Im nice at the register. I usually just go to the cutiest register lady an mac alill.

Love flirtin. Should be everyones number 1 hobby. But Will just tryin to get good lookin like you bro. You so hot, people would order you off a menu....(B wtf...Well I would want to be ordered like that. That way I get payed for the duty.

All day. He has reach for days but...I can get in there like Tyson, an not resort to biting his ear...As long as he doesn't camp as hard as Hollyfield did.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Mike i ****ING LOVE YOU

Sighrax

Smash Lord
also, synikal would like to know if otru still doesn't have a teammate. hit him up.

Also, yes, it will be exciting to see everyone. - GDX etc :)

Vijin

Smash Ace
Sighrax, I'll team with you.
Qualifications? You and I are 1-1 as far as singles tournaments go:chuckle:
Speaking of tournaments,3rd place in doubles last week at gigs.

Get at me!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
also, synikal would like to know if otru still doesn't have a teammate. hit him up.

Also, yes, it will be exciting to see everyone. - GDX etc :)
omg i havnt seen you in sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long

a shame cause i wanted to see you beastin the state with wario

vericz

Smash Champion
if you are going for just melee I suggest you get there around 1 to sign up. We will be starting at 2:30pm!!!

I don't want to sign up EVERYONE at 2, that will delay the tournament so please try to get there early. Hopefully really early for FRIENDLIES

Also, we will be signing up ppl for tournament until they start. We will announce last calls.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Alright so, no joke, I have been practicing, and I'm in need of a teams (2v2) partner. Post your resume's here, and I will consider your applications against the several hundred others that are begging to team with me. If you don't know who I am or who I play, please do not apply. I love you equally, but you will probably annoy me. Old school players get priority.

HIT ME UP ON MY CELL, I DON'T CHECK SMASHBOARDS OFTEN ENOUGH.
Hey sighrax, am I old-school enough for you? I'll team with you if you haven't found anyone else yet.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

lol staw hat, you're always broke... DON'T ASK ME FOR MONEY you owe me $10 bucks already from last year hahah!
Psh, I asked about food and no one even touches on the subject until some random IHOP madness a few pages later.
I'd still like to know what's able to be nom'd during the break, not wait till AFTER the tournament for a buffet feast.
you have the best name on sb

LOL!! haha i gotta admit, i am pretty sexy....

with falco.

Work out hard man, and eat good... doesn't matter if you're slaving on the weights and doing cardio like a mother... you need to eat right.

remember it's 70% nutrition and diet...and 30% lifting/cardio... if you never get that, you'll stay in your current state... took me 4 years to realize that... and im just now seeing good progress/results. hit me up if you have any questions on fitness, along with smash, i too am very passionate about the gym haha.

HAppy BDAY GDX... check it out

G - game n watch
D - Diddy
X - of games.

your welcome.

Finch

Smash Lord
I actually haven't talked to john I just knew that he wanted to go and I forgot that he was in the keys. I'll call him I guess.

And Ryan yes.

Colin do you need a spot? idk if you're planning on staying at aasem's or what.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
If anyone needs a ride or wants to carpool once they pass through ocala, it's 10 bucks a spot, have 2 spots. We're leaving around 7:30 to get there to knock the door fee off, Cash mooney you need to tell me by today what your plans are, and you need to be at the mall around 7:45.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
actually yeah cici's sounds really good after a tournament

PS happy birthday GDX! (and Spike!)
how is denny's bad?

get outta here....

and you have to spend like 7 bucks to get just 5 pancakes at ihop........ **** that no variety ****!! more like 5 to get a BYO slam son

build your own

lol j/k j/k

denny's isn't fine dining (then again NONE of these places are) but it is decent/fills you up

jopiweapjfdsla;skaa;sjf;ask;a

edit: oh junk, happy b-day Keith... you better eat an orange off of that tree of yours (do it for me at least)
Happy bday Gdx and spike! :)
Happy birthday to GDX and Spike! ^_^

Still need a ride/partner... I have a feeling this is going to turn out like the tournament last Saturday. =(

:069:
dittooo
10pokemon
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...also, happy birthday :)

happy bday gdx and spike
happy birthday to all who's birthday is today. ~_~

paaaaaaaaatiently waiting to see if can go to this. :3
Happy Bday :diddy: GDX!!!
lol staw hat, you're always broke... DON'T ASK ME FOR MONEY you owe me $10 bucks already from last year hahah!

you have the best name on sb

LOL!! haha i gotta admit, i am pretty sexy....

with falco.

Work out hard man, and eat good... doesn't matter if you're slaving on the weights and doing cardio like a mother... you need to eat right.

remember it's 70% nutrition and diet...and 30% lifting/cardio... if you never get that, you'll stay in your current state... took me 4 years to realize that... and im just now seeing good progress/results. hit me up if you have any questions on fitness, along with smash, i too am very passionate about the gym haha.

HAppy BDAY GDX... check it out

G - game n watch
D - Diddy
X - of games.

your welcome.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE DRAGON OF GAAAMMMESSS....... x

...lol. thanks guys. smash community too good. you guys made last and this years birthdays so much better :laugh:

although i never got my cake from ginger, i call shenanigans!

also, dont ever give me a banana of any kind. I hate bananas...they taste horrible.

im gonna try to play MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD friendlies in SFIV on my new arcade stick,and get WRECKED cause im not used to it yet, but thats ok. maybe even try out some blazblue for the first time...oh yea, and i guess enter the actual brawl tournament

Finch

Smash Lord
wait, right now it's just me and ryan in my car. Maybe we should just get a ride with Hive. Ryan where are you staying tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom