• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I heard you aint even in Orlando anymore :-/
Ha, yeah I'm in jax. I'll be in orlando one of these weekends to help friends move in and go house hunting with my old roomie so may be back soon too :laugh:. So If yall could hold on to those or pass them on to tony or caps that'd be great, for some reason I can't find them anywhere anymore.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Great tourney. Great to see so many old school faces (shout out to Exarch who needs to find time to talk Physics with me next at the tourney we meet). Did better than I expected considering I essentially handicapped myself this tourney.

Why do I have to travel all the way to Orlando every time I want to play Melee?

-Kimo

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Awesome tourney. Melee and SF4, what more could I ask for?

I had way too many down to the wire sets in both games, i'm exhausted lol

Also, thanks again to Hbox for the housing! I'll post shoutouts later

Scidadle

Smash Champion
My Doc improved for sure.

Uhhh I think I have insomnia

Kniht or however it's spelt.

I think I played you haha and you ***** me awesome samus man.

HOST ANOTHER SOOOON

Finch

Smash Lord
it sounds like there were a lot of melee players there that didn't enter. Lake Mary crew/Hive/Garb/Hue where you at. Don't be scrubs enter tournaments.

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
Needz moar sleep D=

Kyon, who was it that you partnered with vs me and Veggi in doubles? I didn't catch his name

Ladyuuaa

Smash Cadet
Pics inside XD!

This tournament was sooo fun!
uuaa and I did good in doubles I see..wish we could of at least gotten third though. Great match!
I Finally entered melee singles...17th bleh! Could of done better I suppose.
I lost to Dark Sonic and Cornell (SP?) but both were good matches! I think I got the Marth match up a bit better now and Cornell is too good lol
Took some pictures before my camera decided to die on me. I forgot to add more batts to my camera >.>.....I swear they were new ones but whatever.
I had a lot of fun!
Im definitely entering singles again next time! And more friendlies x33

pics are in my facebook album "tournaments" wish I could of taken more. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=95710&id=604168813&page=2
If you can see it then add meh sucka XD!

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
alright everyone step up your game Ike got 9th and he will soon rise higher get at me!!!!! nah it's all good. good **** can't wait till the next one.

Vijin

Smash Ace
I don't think I've ever played as many friendlies in my whole time smashing as I have in this tourney. Pretty d*mn awesome.
FG is too good, thanks to WATO for throwing an awesome tournament and Hbox for having us over. And being an inspiration for another silly team name.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
LOL I got 5th...

Green Mario suicided last stock 2 out of 3 games.

Yay for lucking your way to a top 5.

Smashing all day makes me so mentally tired. I couldn't even shine after my aerials by the end of the night. Fun tourney though. Thanks to WATO FG for hosting.

TANK64

Smash Lord
it sounds like there were a lot of melee players there that didn't enter. Lake Mary crew/Hive/Garb/Hue where you at. Don't be scrubs enter tournaments.
yea, KnihT definitely entered lol, I think they are missing people. And I think the 25th/33rd placings are slightly off.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

SHEER BADNESS GOT 5th???!?

that is news to me... good **** 2 tnt members getting top 5... nothing new there haha!

I had an ok time with friendlies... some people do the gayest **** lol. like... dude its like, cmon do you really want to beat me that bad in a friendly??? lol

shout out to seibrik who sandbagged me in a friendly ... oh how times have changed lol.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
7: Scandalous Pimps (Ghaude + Wonderbread)

What was that? A legit partner and we got legit results? Wonderbreezy, I really appreciate you deciding to stick it out and partner with me. Amazing stuff.

Ladyuuaa

Smash Cadet
LOL I got 5th...

Smashing all day makes me so mentally tired. I couldn't even shine after my aerials by the end of the night. Fun tourney though. Thanks to WATO FG for hosting.
Welcome! x33 Moar friendlies next time

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
7: Scandalous Pimps (Ghaude + Wonderbread)

What was that? A legit partner and we got legit results? Wonderbreezy, I really appreciate you deciding to stick it out and partner with me. Amazing stuff.
Np broski, we rocked it. We got knocked out By 2 beast teams, and put up a fight

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
First time I teamed with Galuda and we got 9th!!!

WE PLAY YOSHI AND ICS!!! WTF!!! HOW DOES THAT TEAM WORK

I'm disappointed in my singles results tho, but it's all good. Just got to do better next tourny.

Loto

Smash Ace
LOL I got 5th...

lol, **** man. Nice one. Next time we do 64 on something thats not a wii. I'll just bring my laptop and bring your controller. or we'll do 64 console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom