• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming's first SSB Tournament - Feb. 28 Melee and Brawl Kissimmee, FL

Atown

Smash Rookie
Hm. A tournament eh? Well yall know what it is! Lets do this. Im thinkin about enterin. We'll see what happens durin the month.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hope to see you all there. :3 Yeah, we'll see.

vericz

Smash Champion
Alright guys the date has changed and the venue as well i will update the 1st post when i get home. im thinking of doing melee sat and brawl on sunday, let me know what you guys think and everyone com

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
why did the bear cross the road?

Megacon is on the same week. but it doesnt matter cause im going to the tourny on saturday and ill go on friday and sunday to megacon. DONT GO TO MEGACON TOURNIES
they suck. Go to this one instead. This one is going to be pro and nastee. Just letting those ppl know that were thinking of going to that saturday just in case they have a random dumb tourny...yeah ignore that. FLORIDA GAMING FTWBBQ SAUCE!

- uuaa

oh btw.. why DID that bear cross that road? ...Cause the chicken was on vacation :laugh: :psycho:

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
what did the digital clock say to its mom?

didnt you win the last megacon tourney? lol

Unfortunately no lol jk. No last megacon i just went to cosplay and to chil. there was the whole brawl commotion going on at the time and didnt really care.

(btw, i cosplayed L from deathnote and got alot of good compliments from it lol heres a pic of me as the cosplay http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x72/HeartlessDoll/l_0a5d24b5185e9284887fc4754e08547d.jpg

- uuaa

joke answer: "Look mom no hands" :lick:

Frames

DI
Use console versions instead? ;;>___>

Obviously exceed, unless you can find a pad, NX 2

because PIU is the best dancing game thats why

etc etc
console versions suckkk

download pump pro decrypted HD and use that

itg is better and u cant disagree or permaban

Frames

DI
can get a good metal pad for much less than 1000 but would rather have a cabinet

o well you'll live

itg is a lot better than exceed LOL plus 4 panel games in general own

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
can get a good metal pad for much less than 1000 but would rather have a cabinet

o well you'll live

itg is a lot better than exceed LOL plus 4 panel games in general own
true. cabinets ftw

ITG is better than exceed, but thats only one version. PIU as a game > ITG.

Exactly why it ISN'T better THAN piu. a 5 panel game is clearly harder than a 4 panel game. and steps that are clumped together are easier than steps that aren't

I don't wanna debate over which is better. I've only done it like 9001 times. Plus, I can't even play any of the games competitively anymore, so there is no point.

Frames

DI
sure u can never too late too get back into it itg is great exercise

lol how are steps that are clumped together easier much harder to read speed mods ftw

itg is just a really well designed game and guess what just because its 5 panels dont make it harder overall necessarily while the songs are much harder to pass less emphasis is placed on score since the timing windows are much larger than itg/ddr

its all just personal preference in the end it doesn't really matter

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So is this going to be in Kissimee? (hopefully rofl) Well can't wait, I hope I have a job by then! XDDD (dear GAWD PLZ)

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
why do cows wear bells around their necks?

So i kinda heard about the venue of this place and i saw some "plans" for it and its huge as ****. its gonna be very comfortable and ALOT of space...with alot of stuff in it so it will be cool. Vericz will update the first post soon with more stuff.

- uuaa

joke answer: Because their horns dont work! :laugh:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
LOL @ UUAA and his corny yet funny jokes

Anyway, I can't wait for this tourny, hopefully I'll have some money by then. Well, I am waiting for the venue to be revealed.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
hypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypeshypes

Thats more like it.

Top Bottom