• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Megabus to WABA thread (from Orlando, FL)

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
I don't know if it is worth it at this point but I am just posting my schedule for this.

Arriving to GA

Leaving on Friday 11:30 PM
Arriving on Saturday 8:45 AM

Departing from GA

Leaving on Sunday 7:00 AM
Arriving on Sunday 4:05 PM

gallax

Smash Hero
I can still go. But if there's someone who really wants to go and couldn't get a ticket im offering mine. If no one accepts im def going

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i actually have a good friend that wanted to come with me. i have a spot in my car for him and everything but he wasnt sure cuz tickets are 80 bucks right now >_<

he doesnt play smash so u dont know him, but hes been a friend of mine since highschool and has never left florida, and has also never been to a tourny so he was interested to go.

possible?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Can you give away tickets? I'm not able to go due to money and I have a departure ticket I got when they were five bucks lol. I'd be fine with handing it off if that's possible.

:rosalina:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
garret read my ****ing post! and yeah u can, the only thing they need to let u on the bus is the comfirmation number, no ID at all lol

Top Bottom