• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Ooh we'll love to have you down here. Orlando huh? Make sure to keep an out for tournies marked 'MEFL' on the tournament listing section on the front page.

For Brawl you'll want to introduce yourself to brawlers in this thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=153046&page=979

It says 'UCF Brawl in Orlando', but even if you don't go to that school it's basically CFL's(Central FL btw if you haven't guessed) main social thread so you'll be seeing a lot of players in there at tournies. Go ahead and introduce yourself there like you did here.

This: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262620&page=28 and http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254440&page=53 are the main threads for CFL Melee. Feel free to check those out too.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in this state and have a good time with everyone here. Oh and check out the Melee Player locator on the first page for networking too.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. You'll see me around alot on FL related social/tourney threads lol. Hopefully I'll see ya at an event one day.

:rosalina:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
We'll miss you in the Panhandle Jin, but at least you're going to a better place. :)

We should have a smash fest or two before you go.

gallax

Smash Hero
Hi everyone. I currently live in Alabama and I'm getting ready to move to Orlando so I'd like to introduce myself to everyone. I play brawl and I've been getting back into melee (I play a lot more games, but we can leave that on a personal note for now). I move in about three weeks and i can't wait to meet people in the area!
Welcome brotha! Hit me up or raidX or garb with texts if you ever wanna chill. Our numbers are in the OP of the UCF Brawl in Orlando Thread.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
Ooh we'll love to have you down here. Orlando huh? Make sure to keep an out for tournies marked 'MEFL' on the tournament listing section on the front page.

For Brawl you'll want to introduce yourself to brawlers in this thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=153046&page=979

It says 'UCF Brawl in Orlando', but even if you don't go to that school it's basically CFL's(Central FL btw if you haven't guessed) main social thread so you'll be seeing a lot of players in there at tournies. Go ahead and introduce yourself there like you did here.

This: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262620&page=28 and http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254440&page=53 are the main threads for CFL Melee. Feel free to check those out too.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in this state and have a good time with everyone here. Oh and check out the Melee Player locator on the first page for networking too.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. You'll see me around alot on FL related social/tourney threads lol. Hopefully I'll see ya at an event one day.

Thanks for the nicer welcome everyone. I used to live in south florida until i moved a year ago, so i assume its close to its lifestyle...maybe?

We'll miss you in the Panhandle Jin, but at least you're going to a better place. :)

We should have a smash fest or two before you go.
Thanks man. You're alright manko, no matter what they say, lol j/k. I heard from rag that your trying to do a fest thursday night and friday. Ill try to get to take the day off and SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it.

Welcome brotha! Hit me up or raidX or garb with texts if you ever wanna chill. Our numbers are in the OP of the UCF Brawl in Orlando Thread.
Thanks, when i get down we can set some smash get togethers the same weekend.

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
Mid-December Update Complete!

Check out the announcements and new Tournament Listings added!

FL players more OoS Tournaments will be added to listings. If you are interested in a OoS tournament(even if it's only you) not listed please express your interest here and it will be added for other FL players to check out.(Road trip anyone?)

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Brawl - MEFL - [Orlando, FL] Otronicon: Here! and Better Than Ever *Multi-Day Event*

That event is linked to the one below it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If any of you guys feel like puttin' my name in the Mid West section of the locator, i am now in Winter Gardens.

Just saying :)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yo
i got a buddy in Panama City, FL
plays Melee
anyone in that there area?

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
Mid January Update Complete!

FL players may be pleased to know that there are a large majority of National events this year to fill the place left by MLG.

Practice up and get on the road again to take that money!

DJ_Sockpuppet

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the forum deal, but I'm really lookin for some smashers in the Ft.Walton/Destin area. Just lookin for some casual friendlies to practice with till I'm ready for some tourneys. My number is 850-357-1237. Feel free to text or call or something.

skrach8

Smash Lord
FloridaMeister.... I need your assistance.

If you could give me a good time to host a regional consisting of the south.... obviously.... that would be great. I was looking to host NOOB 4 around april or so.

Thanks in advance.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
*manages FloridaMeister acc*

April would probably be a good time to host one Skrach. You can try taking advantage of Spring Break. You'll need to do so quickly so other events don't start cropping up before you get yours out there.

You'll have plenty of time to for set up since April is so far away too. AFAIK there are no significant events for Melee announced to take place in that month right now.

tl;dr: Go for April lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hey, so two things, one the play and trade tourney, you missed inputting a "[" and the code is messed up.

Also, The VGC tourney on the 26th doesn't have MvC3. That hype was a hoax.
That is all :D

Top Bottom