• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay.
I just did a few updates o the announcments and i placed last seasons tourneys in the old section.

I'll be adding the new listings to the mix soon.
I have to get out of the library
also i added links the the PR and put the new PR up.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
looooootta history behind this. It's been standing proud since the Melee era. You can thank Exarch for that. This the most comprehensive state dedicated thread on the boards.

:rosalina:

FloridaMeister

Smash Apprentice
Updated the page with all the upcoming tournaments through July.
Added an OOS to september. AWAL, i think i got both of your tournaments counted in there.

Feel free to check and make sure everything is looking good.
Updated announcements to tell of upcoming tourneys, as well as TrixiESAM moving. :(

If i missed anything, feel free to tell me you guys.

-Mink

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
What's up guy's. The name is David but my smash friends in NC call me d_shep.

Im trying 2 meet some new people before I move down there the end of the summer (Orlando), and I wanted to say what's up.

I'll be down there sometime soon. Not exactly sure how soon tho, but too look for apartments and a new job. so when that happens, i'll be checking this forum out for randomness. Hopefully I'll get back into the melee scene 100%. I sorta dropped off in NC after it has been over run by a bunch of whining 13-18 year old noobs. but whatever. Can't wait to meet you guys and play with you.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Nah. I graduated college in 2008. Im just moving down there for the hell of it. One of my buddies begged me 2 do it, so whatheck (whattheheck).

Any areas of interest that i should look at before moving there. I know my friend said something bout not going west of I-4. I cant remember.

Im just ready 2 move down there but I dont wanna leave my job just yet.

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I live west of 1-4 :(

But there's alot of ghetto over here lol.

cool places, every theme park ever made, smash.

Thats all i know.
Food.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Thats Whats up. Me and my bro's went 2 Orlando a lot last year. Dont know which part but we were like 5 min from sea world it was a nice area but seemed pretty expensive.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Yeah bro. I will miss u along with a few other bro's who made it fun. I promise 2 get my Falco back. Got 2 kick pp's ***

Top Bottom