• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Fluff] I'm looking for a Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to this thread my name is King0ftheFlare and I am a aspiring Roy main for Smash 4.

I have just picked up Roy and I consider myself a very good player in ssb.

Before (1 day from the post of this) I was a for glory newbie consistently getting trashed.

Until I learned mastered his play style I was complete garbage.

It was like switching from melee to sm4sh, the first time I went on for glory I got annihilated over and over again just trying to get a feel of my character before I did something stupid on Anther's Ladder.

I repeated to get wrecked so bad I even left a few matches.

I continued to lose over and over again until I got so salty I deleted my save data, which I greatly regret.

Eventually I improved taking in many hours of practice I decide to return under a new identity here.

All in a matter of a day, (I was not originally terrible at smash 4) I became a very excellent Roy.

Putting in many hours of work

Now I consider myself a decent Roy main in smash 4.

After learning some new tech, not spamming side smash and improving my bait and punish game I have been able to defeat a vast majority of my opponents.

I guess my greatest fault was thinking I would excel at a character in one day but after many hours of practice, previous great ability at the game and a high learning curve I am a force to recon with!

I used to have a very cocky, jerky, rude approach to my opponents and I am currently working to improve my attitude.

Edit I changed: one of the best Roy mains to a decent Roy main

Last edited by a moderator:

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
I'm willing 2 play u. I'm a Marth/Lucina main and I will take this challenge

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
I'm not home at the moment so I will pm u later wen I'm hme 2 c if ur available.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Currently working on improving your attitude means you're still an ungrateful ******* until all of that is gone. I don't play against people with that attitude.

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
U hav time 2 play nw?

Flukey

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1220-8509-1898
No dittos?... well let me give you a piece of advice,t dittos are good for improving and learning new techs i would play you but i only have 3ds so can't do, and probably it would be dittos.

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
Can u play nw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom