• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fond Du Lac, Wi, Fest

Xtra

Smash Ace
Marth101 said:
oh man... i totally over looked this thread. I'll be there for sure WITH a setup
sounds good. get some more eole in ur crew to come. we might not need the set-u but if ur feeling ambitious bring it anyway. we alread y have four. but there is room for one more. in the bathroom haha. if u check ^ on this thread u can find my cell # call me and let me know who is all comming that u know off. sorry my uside down b doesnt work

DankeKong

Smash Cadet
Woo! I'll be there. Haven't posted here in so long -_- They deleted all my posts. I look like a nub. This is Zach by the way, T-Money!!!

Xtra D4nk for the win!

I'm a former member of BBC, and am just now getting re-initiated back into the group. Can't wait to play hella smash tomorrow!! Seeing as you live 2 blocks away from me.

GG! See you guys there.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Because of work complications, I probably won't be able to arrive until around 6:00, but I figure you guys won't be too bored of smash by the time I get there.

DankeKong

Smash Cadet
Hell no! We'll just be getting started at that time. Me and Xtra did a little practice tonight, I tried to hone up my Ness game, but still suck >.<

It'll be a great time tomorrow, see you all there!

Xtra

Smash Ace
SHIZ YEAH! dude, u should call me when u get ub, i dont think i have ur number. i was ub way to early today and im really tired. and tabion we wont get tired fo sho. marth how is the directions goin. once again 920-251-8232 any comblications. im bad with directions. oh yeah btw dokekong i deleted d4nk last night. i thought u said i could. my bad if u said i couldnt. and those bs are not tybos. i dont have a usbside down b. oh wait dude i forgot about bARTY ****!

Tato

Smash Rookie
Xtra, I had a great time. You should do this again sometime soon. But next time with more people, and more beer.

Tapion013, thanks for 4-stocking me with Jiggly. :laugh: I need to face you when I'm sober.

Marth101, sorry I make such a crappy partner, and good work on not letting them corrupt you.

specialkyo, I'll beat your Peach one of these days, even if it kills me.

eighteenspikes, we didn't duel, but perhaps next time.

vjgyo, run away from the purple icky stuff.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
yes, shouts

xtra - good matches, I prefer trading wins with close matches over always winning/losing. That 6 minute marth/doc match was nuts. If you have another fest, I'm coming.

specialkyo - you got a lot better from last we played, unless you were just having an off day last time. anyways, all those team matches were awesome.

marth101 - dont put your coke there

tato - I don't think I even played teams with you, did I? Anyways, we'll 1v1 next time. Are you going to Appleton for cc3?

tapion - Thanks for the practice, I'll try to work on the stuff you said. By the way, you should be Roy :laugh:

I'd do more but I either don't know who the people were, or I know they don't have smashboards accounts.

Tato

Smash Rookie
eighteenspikes said:
tato - I don't think I even played teams with you, did I?
I think I got in a few FFAs with your crew.
eighteenspikes said:
Anyways, we'll 1v1 next time. Are you going to Appleton for cc3?
Most likely, I wont, since its on the weekend and I'll have to work,

Xtra

Smash Ace
since it was such a hit perhaps this could happen more often.
Spikes, good matches
tapion, i'll get it back, sometime
101, f*ck u
kyo, i got it back

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
me either... this really didn't happen for a long time... i remember when it was just me and poor tapion who never got to go to tournaments and i was going all over.. hehe look at him now :p

taintedflesh221

Smash Rookie
Hey there Taintedflesh here. Just got on to smashboards, I play Link fairly decent. Would love to come and link rock a few :) De Pere WI

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
While we do appreciate you using the search function, surely there had to be a thread made in the last couple weeks that you could have used.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Hey there Taintedflesh here. Just got on to smashboards, I play Link fairly decent. Would love to come and link rock a few :) De Pere WI
you should talk to tongji, he lives in green bay. i live in appleton so not too far away. lonejedi and puffinator also live in appleton. eighteenspikes lives in neenah, marth101 in oshkosh. there are your close by people.

taintedflesh221

Smash Rookie
lol your serious xtra? your 21 and mad about a fourum post...might be time to lay off of the smash and get out a bit.

taintedflesh221

Smash Rookie
haha, well you guys near appleton or oshkosh might have already met me actually. Names Chris I went to UW-Platteville, and my roommate was Chanson. He lives in greenvile, hes the guy who taught me the technical side of smash. he took me to a smashfest in oshkosh i think it was. Fu*ckin loved it, i got creamed, lol a fox player there umm well ya waveshined me across the stage? now its a year lata and i want to play at sh*t with peeps. so you ever wanna play my SN online is Tippman42 # 1-(920) 362-6866

Top Bottom