• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For a project I am going to work on in the future (Zeldas and Falcons please help!)

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=3563]My Project[/drupal]

I do not main Zelda or Falcon but I am doing research and I need to know more about them for a project of mine. I plan on 2-6 months from now when I get an action replay to write an FAQ on all the debug menu characters. This includes Giga Bowser (I already have a volunteer who will help me on the giga bower FAQ), Male Wire Frame, female Wire Frame, and Crazy Hand. (I might PM ICG to help me with this or enlist help but not completely sure yet.) However My FAQ's will not be out untill a good solid 3-7 months from now. (I think it will take me a month to work on writing the all of the FAQs.)

This blog however I am using to educate myself on the Male and Female wire frames as they are clones of Zelda and falcon only without the A-button moves or grabs but here are the following differences.

The Male Wire Frame is Slower than the Female Wire Frame and his jump is not as good, odd huh? So, Falcon mains can you give me tips on playing a Slow Falcon that has no b moves or grab? Zelda Mains can you give me advice on how to play Zelda without b moves or grabs?

Also if any one has helpful suggestions please post! (I mean the project in general)

Note: because of the fatal errors I am taking one of my old blogs and changing the title and subject. This blog will contently change as I will redo this blog every time I wish a new blog until the fatal errors go away. The original blog opening is down here so to put the below post in context. I do not however wish to continue the old blogs discussion here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link to original post: [drupal=3563]Dragoon Fighter's generic Anime Blog [/drupal]

This is just me typing my anime opinions

Darker than Black (Gemini of the meteor): Awesome anime again not as good as season one but a really awesome anime none the less. I highly recommend all the darker than black anime I truly do.

Darker than Black (The black contractor): I put season 2 before season one because yes season 2 was awesome but 1>2 in my opinion.

Darker than Black (OVA): *sigh* they are certainly taking there sweat time coming out with the final episode other than that classic Darker than Black.

Naruto and bleach: I really was never in to bleach so I can not give an accurate opinion but it and Naruto have the same problem It is to long when the Homer's epic poem's are short in comparison, it is to long. I know naruto is a great anime but it is simply takes forever to get to the plot twist. If it did not take so long I might be a naruto fan.

Bakemonogatari: Hello any other fans out there? Seriously being a fan of this show (for me anyway) is painful because outside of my family they have no clue what anime I am talking about.
anyway let me make this perfectly clear, I Hate romantic comedies, I hate (most) romantic anime,and I hate romantic Stories. This is the ONLY romance anime uniqe enough to make me watch all the episodes (3 times to be exact). Yes it is a romance anime but it is also something different (in a good way). I do recommend this anime, but only to certain people.

Souleater: High five to all souleater fans You have great taste! This anime is my favorite I can not believe how awesome this anime is! I have seen all episodes at least twice (Most episodes 4 to 5 times really.) I some times think the wave length of madness has effected me! I do not like the first 3 episodes but nothing can be perfect (this comes close though). If you have not seen the awesomeness that is souleater then stop reading this and watch the first 5 episodes immediately, like, right now !!! I can not recommend this master piece highly enough!

xxxHolicxxx: This is a good anime and I do recommend it, but it does move slow but trust me it is worth it!

Season 2 of xxxHolicxxx: Also Good.

Season 3 of xxxHolicxxx: LAME. Season 1 and 2 are good but do not waste your time with this.

Desclamer: I am not into clamp's material and the only thing I have seen and or read by them is the Holic series so, no I do not get the references to there other series nor do I intend to see there other series, but that is me.

Full metal alchemist: Really good anime. I do recommend it. Also I always thought (for some reason) that it is Sci-fi but apparently it is listed as fantasy (I know that should of been obvious but oh well...)

Full metal alchemist brother hood: DO NOT SPOIL IT I AM NOT DONE WATCHING SO NO POSTING ABOUT THE PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elemental Hunters: It is ok, not the greatest but it is creative in its own right.

Yugioh season 0: one of my favorites right up there with Darker than black and souleater and the rest of the top five. It is cheesy at times but there is just something about it that is timeless(for me anyway).

The other Yugioh's: basically an infomercial with a plot line IF YOU MUST KNOW THE PLOT THAN DO THE FOLLOWING go to yugioh wikia and then type in yugioh the abridged series you see, they cut out the extra infomercial stuff and will give you the plot of the show. I do not recommend Any of the other Yugioh series but I do recommend Yugioh the abridged series.

Occult academy: There have only been 3 episodes of this anime so it is to early to rate but I can tell you this much this anime has potential, but here is the catch they are not using it, I realize that this anime has been out for a short while which is why I am still watching it as of now. It is bad but I see were it can get and be a really good anime. (I just praying that it gets better.)

Edit:Added Detective conan

Detective Conan: I do not think for one second that I will see all the episodes for the same reason I dislike naruto and bleach. However the anime episodes I have seen so far are good (kind of like Japanese scooby doo only not as for little kids-esque.)(yes I know it is a kid show in japan but I do not see it airing as a kid show in america.)(also I always watch the subtitled anime never the dub, with only one exception.)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
How far are you into FMA? I won't spoil it, but prepare yourself to be EXTREMELY disappointed by FMA's ending.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
opps...my bad I meant to type in brother hood for the do not spoil one. Edited and fixed. I have already finished FMA but I have not finished the anime-manga counter part.

finalark

SNORLAX
How far are you into FMA? I won't spoil it, but prepare yourself to be EXTREMELY disappointed by FMA's ending.
But weither or not the movie provided a good ending will be up to you.

Generic Anime? Isn't that all of it?

Trolling aside, a few things:

I'm thinking about watching Darker than Black, I see you noticed it but I didn't read anything you posted to dodge spoilers. So is it any good?

Also, props to YGO season 0. But seriously, after you watch that go read the original comics. If you think that season 0 is comparatively darker and more violent then the rest of the series prepare for a shock if you check out the comics (Example:
Bakura rips out Pegasus' Eye, and licks the blood off of it.
)

Also, I'm interested in watching Paranoia Agent. Is it any good if anyone knows?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Darker than black is awesome I do recommend it, however watch the first four episodes before passing judgment as to if you want to see the whole thing or not simple because it moves slowly at first but (for me anyway) not really all THAT slowly. It is still a great anime.

finalark

SNORLAX
Darker than black is awesome I do recommend it, however watch the first four episodes before passing judgment as to if you want to see the whole thing or not simple because it moves slowly at first but (for me anyway) not really all THAT slowly. It is still a great anime.
I don't mind stories that move slowly, just so long as they're good.

Also, I'm interested in reading some manga and watching some anime. When They Cry, Muhyo and Roji, 20th Century Boys, Cowboy Bebop, Serial Experiments Lain and Wolf's Rain.

Is anyone is familiar with these, tell me if they're worth my time (and note that I generally dislike anime).

Goombadude3

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2809-8329-5911
Any fans of MAR here? its one of my favorite manga yet,im only on vol.4 but i get really in to the world of the manga,its such a great manag, recomend it to everyone

Noobicidal

Smash Master
The manga for Soul Eater is MUCH more enjoyable than the anime. It's still ongoing, but it's worth keeping up with. It also doesn't stop with "lol courage punch".

Top Bottom