• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Any Pikachu Main with-out a Capture Card..

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Kitt. Are you going to post those other videos?
Yeah. I actually edited my previous post with the link (I've gotten in trouble too many times for double post -_- Which is silly, cuz sometimes with things like these people don't notice the edits!!) But, so that you don't have to go digging back, here's the link again:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ET8X4FUD

Thanks Punk ^^
Mew.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I actually edited my previous post with the link (I've gotten in trouble too many times for double post -_-
EDIT: Nvm, but you posted the link in two separate posts. No johns @PUNK.

Anyway, at least in this forum (can't speak for other mods), I usually don't infract for double posting if it's for a good reason. I'll just merge it down (so it'll still show as a new post). *shrug*

Unless you do it all the time, then it gets annoying.

bigman40

Smash Master
Kitt, are your videos under normal brawl? Or do you have any codes on? If you have any codes on, can you post them so I know what to have on to keep from desynching.

~Mieu

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION

Ok, here's the problem,
While I still have a working capture card.
And I am more than happy to record people's replays.

There is a problem

* Back Ground Info* I Bricked my wii, about 6 months ago, and to record matches I borrowed my friend (Draconoa44) wii to record matches,

He has been my Neighbor since childhood.

But here is the problem. I am moving,
I will be going to his hose every so often, but I will no longer be able to borrow his Wii.

I would just make the Capture Card would on his computer, But He was a ****ing old computer, That is just a pain to use,(for me anyway) slow, and can't really handle anything

Now there is just three solutions to this problem

1. I somehow get a laptop, And every time I go over to his house, I'll record form there.
2. He comes over often, and brings his Wii, and record from there..
3.(the best of the choices) I get someone to record Matches for me.(anyone on the pikachu boards) to Keep this serive alive. Until I am about to ether buy a new Wii, Or lap top.

So Pika's. Give me you're option to this,
And Just Post Idea's/ Volunteers.

I'm sorrry to let All you guys down :/

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Kitt, are your videos under normal brawl? Or do you have any codes on? If you have any codes on, can you post them so I know what to have on to keep from desynching.

~Mieu
The only hacks I'm using are things that I don't think should cause a desynch (I play with the over wifi perfectly fine without weird desynching stuff), but, just in case i'll list everything I'm using:

Unrestricted Pause camera
Save name tags in Replays
Infinite Replays
Texture Hacks (CSPs too)
A rearrange of the selection menu (with people like ZSS or Sheik as separately selectable characters)

If you want the .txt file I'm loading all these from, just ask. But I don't think any of these will cause desynching.

Meow!

Top Bottom