• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Glory Gaming: Patch 1.1.0 Character Exhibition

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
Mfw the moves Mii Gunner took from Samus are better (Up Smash/d-tilt)
Mfw I short hop and nair/bair/zair goes over everyone's head
Mfw Up-Smash goes over everyone's head
Mfw F-smash hits the sourspot/doesn't hit at all
Mfw dair hits the sourspot/doesn't hit at all
Mfw none of her throws combo consistently and they all do mearge damage and have literally no use besides a superbly average down-throw that is extremelly unreliable
Mfw up-air fails to hit correctly because a lot of the move doesn't pull you in unlike every other mutlihit move in the game
Mfw Super Missiles don't kill Mewtwo at 220%
Mfw Villager grabs my super missile and I die
Mfw Screw Attack has no range when used on the ground
Mfw jab doesn't combo, and I get punished for attempting to jab someone
Mfw f-tilt has no use, except as a subpar spacing tool
Mfw unlike Link, Mario, Kirby and Pikachu, Samus gets no alts and has the same recolours from Brawl BUT ZSS GETS 2
Mfw ZSS is potentially the best character in the game and Samus can't even link her jab

MY FACE WHEN SAKURAI SAID SAMUS WAS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME WHEN THE GAME ITSELF ENCOURAGES YOU TO EXPLOIT HER TERRIBLE JAB, WHICH IS THE CROWN SHE WEARS ON HER THRONE OF ABUDNANT WEAKNESSES
Just picked up Samus a few days ago. Patch got me hype. Thnks Sakurai, now i have to keep using "Spamus". BC my nair.. is useless.

DigitalAtom6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DigitalAtom6
3DS FC
1864-9481-4247
Hey, you missed some characters in the video's like Mii Gunner and Mii swordfighter. I tested the latter for new combo's, which he got. Now he has two more kill setups. Check my guide on him for details.

D

Deleted member 189823

Are a few of these footstool combos new infinites?

Overall, I think they're doing a great job and actually listening to us competetive players!

Top Bottom