• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forbidden: Me playing P:M

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone,

the following video I will post here is to give all the P:M fans (like) more hype for the final PSAs and maybe some stages which could become included.

As a matter of fact I do not say this is all P:M in the video, because first I used a secret ALPHA version and sencond I added some external stuff and codes to it (read the staff roles).

So here is the link [since I already don't know if and how I can put videos in here]:

SSBB Modified P:M Alpha

For my bad I made it at another place, were I was working (when I had some free time), so it's only me... SO DON'T TELL THINGS LIKE: "YOU GOT NO FRIENDS!"; OR SOMETHING!!! -> IT'S NOT TRUE! - Most of them just don't play Brawl (at two definatly do).

And I used some kind of Hypercam 2 with no direct audio grab, so I muted it and gave it some more or less funny music.

Then at all I used Dolphin 3.0 and started the game via the Gecko OS .wad, so some graphical errors appear.

PS: (If you have so much endurance: Look at the challenger for the new challenger! ^^)

Hopefully the quality wont be that bad for my second version of this video.

Althrough, enjoy :cool:

Cyan

PS: (Don't ask me for any prepared SD or something! - 1st some content is closed alpha. 2nd it would take me too much time, so I would just upload a SD.raw!)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
looks cool. Any reason why the wrong characters would show up on the results screen?
like mario showed up after pit lost.

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
wrong chars?

U know I used the charcater changer (On The Fly)?!

So you know the answer! xD

I just played with it to give some funny results. (That's also why Falco lost two lives at once!)

Cyan_Blau

Smash Apprentice
... speed ... ??? o_O

Also I really have to say that on Dolphin using a virtual SD and these codes and so on (at least at my computer) PM runs really slowly.

On the Wii it's really faster.

But also not as fast as SSBM, because there I use 1.06 - so 06% more speed in general :cool:

Top Bottom