• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight: The Story Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

Saving the planet from disaster!
Mari: Uh...How are we not crushed?

Sonic: Nintendo logic. Duh.

Darkrai: How do you know about Nintendo logic? Your're Sega's Mascost!

Sonic: Dude, I saw it in action when I got invited to that Super Smash Bros. Thing. Believe me, I KNOW how it works now. And it's nuts.

Mari: So we run?

Sonic: You can't beat Nintendo Logic. So yea, RUN!!!!

All Run in the other direction untill they run into smashfans group.

Mari: Smashfan? What the hell are you doing here?

Sonic: Again, Nintendo-

Mari: Enough with the logic, Sonic! Anyway, we got a Evil dimentional villan/ Fire-Fighting Pokemon/ Smashboard user On the loose with the Chaos Emeralds. What the hell are we gonna-

???: Ohhh, Marrrii...

Mari:...S***.

:phone:

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Super Muhti: IT'S ABOUT TIME THIS FORUM FIGHT ENDS! *in Dimentios voice* WITH A MAGICAL FINAL BOSS! HAHAHAHHAHA

*Super Muhti starts sucking everyone's energy and aura to add onto itself. And as that happens. Super Muhti gains Sonic speed, Maris kinetic energy, Darkrais Dark Ghost Powers, Mars.... Who knows what he has, and smash fans powers*

Super Muhti: LET'S GET STARTED!!! ONLY IN THOUGH...

*Super Muhti snaps his fingers and teleports everyone to The Final Drstination*

Super Muhti: LET A NEW ERA OF FORUM FIGHTS BEGIN!!!!!

*Super Muhti crushes everyone onto the stage, except Mari,Mars, and SmashFan.*

Mars: HA! See ya sucker!

Mari: Yea what he said....Sonic was right, Nintendo logic is weird.

Smashfan: Let's fight us a bad guy!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
dimentio, you've risen my ire too damn high! :mad:

you help eggman nega, you break me up and send me to another dimention, and now you leave me unable to inhale!

ah, well... at least i still have the powers of my avatars, so let's just get rid of you so we can get back to our respective storylines!

(dissipates, being made of green smoke)

super muhti: "wha?! where'd that guy go?!"

(reappears, then latches on to super muhti)

RIGHT HERE! (turns into smoke, then overtakes super muhti by moving all over him) now i just need to find an SFW orifice to enter through...

(goes in through mouth and nostrils) this'll work!

(begins filling super muhti's mind with horrible images... visions of endless suffering... dead doctors everywhere... spy cannot be found... dial-up lag... killer party clowns... G3.5...)

pretty soon you won't be able to take it anymore!

(more disturbing thoughts to appear to super muhti/dimentio: smashboards shut down... no computer to be found within a many million miles... and worst of them all, THE E.T. ATARI GAME ON CLEARANCE SALE, SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES...)

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Super Muhti: RAWWRGGGG

*Super Muhti uses Maris Kinetic energy to let the images out.... and uses Darkrais powers to horrify shadowfan*

Super Muhti: MWAHAHAH CIAO!!!

*Super Muhti crushes everyone and burns them as a new era of forum fights began.......*

*The new era had Muhti, Blaziken, and Dimentio as their rulers. And Maris,Smashfans, and Mars groups all seperated once more,but now, more baddies await, as every group promises to destroy Muhtis Group......*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(meanwhile, in equestria, it turns out Spike just dreamt the whole thing with dimentio up)

spike: "AAAGH!!"

(twilight sparkle rushes downstairs)

twilight sparkle: "spike, what is it?!"

spike: "huh? (looks around) oh, nothing, twilight. man, what an AWFUL dream..."

twilight sparkle: "what dream?"

spike: "i had this awful dream that dimentio went nuts and killed off all the smashboards users. even smashfan!"

twilight sparkle: "chill out, spike. smashfan's fine. (clicks on the TV *they have TV in equestria?*)"

news reporter: "and just today, smashfan666, mars16, retroantonio, and many others were reported to have found the fortress of one megaman.exe, and are currently making their way up to recover the stolen decorpsinator serum for the planned revival of the many Lilo and Stitch characters that have been deceased for some time."

twilight sparkle: "see? they've got everything under control."

spike: "but what if what happened in my dream DID happen? *shudders* THAT won't end well..."

(BUT SERIOUSLY, MUHTI. ONE MORE DIMENTIO IMPULSE LIKE THAT, AND I'M AFRAID A HIGHER AUTHORITY MUST BE INVOLVED. YOU ARE JUST LUCKY I HAVE PATIENCE. BESIDES, DIDN'T DIMENTIO HAVE ALL HIS POWERS ZAPPED BY DESTRUCTIOR EARLIER ON? THEY CERTAINLY COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THAT FAR RECOVERED BY NOW. ANYWAY, THIS WAS KIND OF LONG-WINDED, SO NOW I'LL JUST GET BACK TO THE STORY PROPER...)

spike: "...i have to help them somehow! (begins preparing a satchel of items)"

twilight sparkle: "spike, what do you think you're doing?!"

spike: "i can't just stay here knowing smashfan's team might need my help in case something terrible happens! i mean, what if dimentio DOES try to take over?! they'll need all the help they can get!"

twilight sparkle: "*sigh* then i'm coming with you."

spike: "no, twilight. somepony has to watch the library while i'm gone, and you can manage on you're own. BELIEVE ME, i've seen how you can get about that..."

twilight sparkle: "well, you can't go alone."

spike: "i know, that's why peewee's coming with me."

twilight sparkle: "what?! but his abilities are only minimally developed at best!"

spike: "it'll be enough. besides, i've got fire breath, remember?"

(peewee fits himself snugly into spike's satchel as it's slung onto his back)

spike: "all set! (runs out the door) see ya', twilight! i'll be back soon!"

twilight sparkle: "(as spike runs off into the distance) ...good luck, spike."

(back at megaman's fortress, we're still scaling the walls. we've cleared most of the mettools already)

megaman.exe: "blast it! they've cleared away most of my mettools already!"

(hey! that's what i said!)

megaman.exe: "destructior! drop the giganto-met!"

destructior: "AS YOU COMMAND, ROCK."

megaman.exe: "...i must remember to teach him the differences between japanese and american names later."

(outside)

alright, i think we might actually do this!

(whistling as the giant met drops)

discord: "...oh, sh**."

mertle: "what are we gonna do about a hardhat THAT size?!"

gruntilda: "hmm... a good jab in the eyes with a blunt object should do the trick!"

(discord looks around for a blunt object, then picks up Gruntilda)

discord: "a skull by any other name would be just as good"

gruntilda: "hey! what are you doing, you- ?!"

(gruntilda is thrown at the giant mettool's eyes, it immediately explodes)

gruntilda: "(lands back in luna's clutches, dazed) i'm fine, thanks for asking..."

(we make it to the top of the wall)

we made it!

dib: "okay, now to start infiltrating!"

(a familiar buzzing WAY in the distance. from that far, the changelings appear to be only a cluster of black)

mertle: "looks like discord's old friends are back."

discord: "...y'know what? no. i'm tired of running like this."

zim: "draconequus, what are you saying?"

discord: "(flapping wings, hovers in midair for a while) don't try to talk me out of it, everyone. if i stayed any longer in this state, i would only impede your mission. if those changelings want me so bad, they can HAVE me."

discord, have you gone NUTS?!

discord: "perhaps, yes. my life as a mortal being has been nothing but an abysmal failure. perhaps my death will have a little dignity."

princess celestia: "discord, even you should know there's no dignity in suicide!"

discord: "very well then, death of a coward, so be it. but as this lesser being, i would've died of boredom..."

(discord flies off after the swarm of changelings)

princess luna: "should i bring him back?"

no, luna. just let him go. this is obviously a personal matter discord needs to handle on his own. wether he decides to come back is his choice, not ours...

princess celestia: "...you're right, smashfan. we have to keep going, that way whatever help he HAS been to us won't have been in vain."

*ALARM!*

+music: Deep Space Combat+

dib: "what's that?!"

oh, f**k...

alarm: "ALERT! ALERT! SMASHFAN666 AND HIS TEAM HAVE BEEN SPOTTED AT THE EASTERN WALL! SQUADRON REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE APPREHENSION!"

we'd better get going, fast!

(we drop down into the fort)

dib: "also, how'd you send us back, anyway?"

i had an ocarina to play the song of time with, only to be used in explicitly irrecoverable emergencies.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
(but originally it was supposed to be me and mari, i never brought you into that part,plus it's called a "story" forums, anything can change the plot. also Dimentio took the chaos emeralds away from Sonic if you didn't read)

*Meanwhile at the real battle*

Mari: Now what Sonic? We are powerless!

Sonic: urgh even I'm confused with this....

Darkrai: Let me handle him...... Or.... Them...... Or it?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(please stop that, just keep it separate from the main story unless i say otherwise :glare:. you can mix it with all the other stories you want, but unless i agree, keep it off the "smashfan" one.)

(meanwhile, spike is still making his way out to find megaman's fortress. he has just come upon smashboards city under repairs from the borg attack)

peewee: "*chirrups*"

spike: "you said it, the place is already looking better! those borg drones can sure do some damage..."

(keyper arrives with mumbo jumbo)

keyper: "ah, spike! welcome! what brings you to smashboards city?"

spike: "peewee and i are heading for megaman's fortress, smashfan might need our help."

keyper: "hmm... well, maybe my shaman friend here can help with that! can you, mumbo?"

mumbo: "mumbo can use transportation spell to get dragon and phoenix to far locations. unfortunately, netnavi's lair has magic shield that prevent mumbo from transporting directly there."

spike: "rats..."

mumbo: "but mumbo know where dragon and phoenix can get to fortress through other means."

spike: "really?!"

mumbo: "see, mumbo knows of secret warp pipe on land of talking locomotives. dragon and phoenix should be able to get to netnavi's lair from there."

spike: "sweet! we're ready when you are, mumbo!"

mumbo: "only one problem. mumbo magic drained from malpractice, haven't done in a while. mumbo not able to transport dragon and phoenix to land of talking locomotives until magic restored, must find magic creature called Glowbo."

spike: "really? well, what does it look like?"

mumbo: "small pink thing with no arms, but large ears like wings. glowbo creature capable of great magic, would be able to give just enough to fuel transportation spell."

spike: "where would i find one?"

mumbo: "beats mumbo, glowbo hard to find. wouldn't know where to start looking."

peewee: "(cheep! cheep!)"

spike: "what's that, peewee?"

peewee: "(points to a small pink creature in the woods where spike entered smashboards city from)"

spike: "is that it?"

mumbo: "yes! that glowbo!"

spike: "heh, this is just too easy!"

(a shadowy figure snatches the glowbo away)

spike: "...or not."

keyper: "where'd it go?!"

spike: "whoever's doing this, give that glowbo back right now!"

???: "i'm afraid not, this glowbo's MINE now!"

spike: "rrrgh, SHOW YOURSELF ALREADY!!"

???: "heheheh, as you wish."

(a purple ninja-like figure drops down)

shadowman.exe: "you want this glowbo so bad? you'll have to fight me for it, dragon."

(technically, Spike's adventure is part of the main story)

(anyway, back with us, we're being pursued by sniper joes down a corridor. we hit a dead end)

dib: "NYAGH!!"

zim: "dead end!"

we're trapped...

(the sniper joes close in)

...but not helpless! (turns into smoke, then overshadows one of the sniper joes)

(shoots at the joes) take this! and that! and summa' this!

dib: "nice going! now to short-citcuit 'em! (plows into the sniper joes, sending out electrical charges from an apparatus strapped over his back)"

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
(Me and Mari are serperate right now. We are having a mini story. And sorry about that.)

Mari

Mari: Now what do we do?!

Darkrai: Besides Giveing up and Dieing, I don't see meny options...

Super Muhti: Mwahahahahahaha! I WIN! Not even Nintendo Logic can save you now!

Sonic: What a sec...Maybe it can! Mari, Think of something....uh...-

Mari: A Bonzi Bill Falling from the Sky!!

(BOOM!)

Super Muhti: Ow...That actually tingled!

Darkrai: Dialga unleashing his full power!

(Dialga used Roar of Time!)

(It's not very effective...)

Darkrai: DAMIT!

Mari: No use! Get us out of here, Sonic!

Sonic: It won't work with me, Remember? I'm Sega's-

Mari: NOW SONIC!

Sonic: OK! OK! The Lor Starcutter!!

( The Lor suddenly emerges from a Star shaped warphole and rams Super Muhti, Knocking him over.)

Sonic: It worked....? It worked! Wow!

Mari: Get in!

(Mari, Darkrai and Sonic all run inside and the Lor warps away to another part of space.)

Mari: Phew...I'm glad that's over...

???: What's Over? What are you doing on my ship?

Sonic: Hey, That Guy looks familier...

???: Well, It dosn't matter. Welcome to the Lor! I'm Malgolor. What's your Name?

Sonic: Arn't you the one who pulled a Marx on Kirby and his friends?!

Malgolor: Huh? A What?...Wait...How'd you know I was in Popstar?....Do you know anything about me?!

Mari:...(I don't think he remembers anything....)

Darkrai: I am Darkrai. Nice to meet you.

Mari: I'm Mari. Sorry we Hitched a ride so Unexpectedly.

Malgolor: Oh, It's Ok! I'm Always Happy to help fellow space travelers!

Sonic: But he- and- Are we really gonna-

Mari: Just go with it...

Sonic: (I really hate Nintendo Logic....Aw, Whatever.) I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog!

Malgolor: THE Sonic?! Wow! Your Really famous! Just like Kirby! I Must be the Luckiest Halcandrean alive to meet TWO heros!

Mari: I think we can Finally relax now...Hmmm...I wonder how Smashfan and the others are doing....

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(it's a'ight muhti, just don't let it happen again.)

(meanwhile, back with smashfan's group...)

(is blasted out of the swarm of sniper joes) GAHHH!!!

dib: "(is also shot out) NYAGH!!"

...maybe we could use grunty as a projectile again.

gruntilda: "does the word 'concussion' mean anything to you?!"

no, not really :awesome:

(the sniper joes now have us surrounded)

jenny: "we're surrounded!"

zim: "what now?!"

princess celestia: "i'm going to try something. it's risky, but we must get rid of them somehow!"

(princess celestia flies up into the air, ready to shoot a large sunbeam from her horn)

princess luna: "i hope you know what you're doing, sister."

princess celestia: "i was just hoping the same thing."

sniper joes: "OPTIC SENSORS OVERLOADING! IT BUUUUUURNS!!!"

(the sniper joes begin exploding one by one)

mertle: "it's working! keep at it!"

(the sniper joes keep exploding, until finally the corridor is strewn with charred sniper joe scraps)

yami yugi: "i guess that's one thing their shields CAN'T deflect"

(celestia lands on the ground, tired and weak)

princess! are you alright?!

princess celestia: "*strained* yeah, i- i'm fine..."

gruntilda: "*whistle* that sunbeam spell musta' taken a lot outta her. i don't think she'll be able to do much for a while."

princess celestia: "note to self; go overkill less often..."

dib: "(examining the remains of the joes) hmm..."

princess luna: "what is it, big-headed boy?"

dib: "i wonder... if there were enough salvageable parts here, i might just be able to reverse-engineer them and create sets of body armor for us."

like the Exo-Toa from Bionicle, right?

dib: "exactly!"

zim: "then let's get to it!"

(we pick up all the parts we can within the timespan of a few minutes)

yami yugi: "i think this should be enough!"

one small probem, though. where are we going to keep all this?

mertle: "i bet zim's PAK has a storage section."

zim: "storage section? oh please, human stinkbeast."

(zim's PAK detaches, still being connected to his back by 3 cables, and transforms into a portable workshop)

dib: "(staring with awe like everyone else) woah..."

jenny: "alright! we can start making the armor right here!"

zim: "(proud of himself as usual) you're welcome."

(back in smashboards city, spike is still fending off shadowman.exe)

+naruto battle music+

shadowman.exe: "(charging at spike) it is time to fight. shadowclone jutsu! (splits into 3, then all 3 shadowmen each take out a katana)"

spike: "ah! c'mon, spike, think! *idea bulb* got it! (breathes fire on shadowman.exe and his clones)"

(the clones are set on fire and disappear, but the real shadowman.exe gets away and leaves behind a log)

spike: "what the- ?! where'd he go?!"

peewee: "*shrill chirping, points up*"

spike: "huh? GAH!! (moves out of the way as shadowman.exe strikes with his katana)"

shadowman.exe: "hmph, this will be easier than my battle with pirateman. (dashes forward, throwing 3 mini-shurikens and a giant shuriken)"

spike: "man, ninjas don't quit. (dodges the mini shurikens, then grabs onto the large one)"

(the shuriken comes back to shadowman.exe like a boomerang, giving spike the opportunity to kick him in the face)

spike: "HYAGH! (kicks shadowman.exe)"

shadowman.exe: "GYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH- (lands facefirst in the pavement) ow, my face... (gets up, wiping blood from cheek *even though netnavis don't actually bleed*)"

spike: "gotcha!"

shadowman.exe: "it seems you're not as weak as i first thought... (throws a bunch of kunai knives)"

spike: "!!! (reaches into satchel) c'mon, c'mon, gotta deflect them with something! (pulls out a diamond sword) aha! (swings diamond sword, deflecting the knives)"

shadowman.exe: "(scowls) you are trying my patience, dragon!"

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Mars16 is doing uhh........

um,

*the girl called the girl mars met stories ago appears out of then air!*

*And the she disapears.....*

Srry pony people, im starting to see thing....

back to BUSINESS!!!!!!!!11

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
gruntilda: "...what's his deal?"

he's been unable to follow the longer posts for quite some time. can't really say why... i've been trying to stick images in at regular intervals in attempt to split up the effort of reading, but-

dib: "it's done!"

gruntilda: "well, THAT was quick."

zim: "the first exo-skeletal armor suit is complete!"

...wow, when i said this would be kind of like the Exo-Toa set, i didn't think it'd turn out to be like that in THIS way.

zim: "this combat armor is designed similarly to the Exo-Toa bionicle set, in that it has a two-pronged claw, a powerful fist attack, and extreme durability!"

i volunteer to test it. if this works, we can mass-produce enough of them for all of us and just plow through this fortress!

zim: "very well."

(meanwhile, back in smashboards city, spike is still locked in combat with shadowman.exe)

spike: "(charging forward with diamond sword) HYAAAAAAAGH!!!"

shadowman.exe: "hm! (ninja vanish)"

spike: "(stops) ?! where is he now?!"

shadowman.exe: "(reappears right behind spike, grabbing him by both arms) right behind you. (quickly binds and gags spike) face it, youngling; you are far out of your league! i've won, you've lost! and now... (pulls out katana) it is time to say goodnight..."

???: "i'm afraid not."

(tf2 death noise, shadowman.exe falls over)

???????
Shadowman.EXE

spike: "uhh, wow... thanks, man..."

BLU Spy: "not a problem. (cloaks)"

(shadowman.exe's corpse disappears, leaving behind the glowbo)

spike: "(snaps the ropes cuffing him together) gyah! alright! we got the glowbo!"

(the glowbo hops over to mumbo)

mumbo: "now mumbo can use transportation spell for dragon and phoenix! ready?"

spike: "ready!"

peewee: "*chirps approvingly*"

mumbo: "hope this works... (begins blowing into tribal instrument and doing a funky jig)"

(a purple smoke with sparkles in it engulfs Spike, Peewee, and Mumbo)

Teleport
Spike, Peewee, & Mumbo to: Island of Sodor

spike: "man, this is way different than when Twilight teleports"

(the 3 disappear in a bright flash, and reappear across from the warp pipe we went through to get to megaman.exe's fortress)

mumbo: "(points to warp pipe on the other side of the tracks) there warp pipe, mumbo positive it leads to netnavi's lair."

spike: "then let's go!"

(the warp pipe is covered by a rock)

mumbo: "wuh-oh..."

spike: "what now?!"

(gutsman.exe drops from the sky)

gutsman.exe: "tiny baby dragon may have beaten shadowman, but GUTSMAN not so easy to defeat!"

(meanwhile...)

Mari

(IN SPAAAAACCCCCCCE!!!)

Sonic: This view is fantastic! I should really go to space more.

Malgolor: Yes, the stars are lovely...

Darkrai:...

Sonic: Something wrong, buddy?

Darkrai:...I just can't shake this feeling that we're not completely safe yet...

Sonic: Aw, Come on, Darkrai, We're in space!
What could get us here?....Besides Alians and astroids.

Malgolor: Um, Sonic? Where's your tall friend?

Sonic: Mari? She's right- Hey, Where'd she go?

Darkrai: I saw her near those training rooms.

Malgolor: Oh, Those are the Hal rooms. Let me check which one she's in...

Malgolor Presses a few keys on a giant computer with which he controls everything on the Lor.

Malgolor: Yep, There she is! Hal room 6, Moving targets...Wow, She's a good Shot!

Sonic: That's Mari for ya-

(BZZZZ! BZZZZ! HOSTAL LIFEFORMS APPROCHING! BZZZ! BZZZZ!)

Malgolor: Oh, the alarm is on the friz again...Huh?

Sonic: What is it?

Malgolor: There actually IS something comeing towards us, and fast!...Three combat ships...Here, I'll put them on screen!

Sonic: Wait...I've seen those ships before...

Malgolor: Well, You better remember fast, Because they just pointed there guns right at us!

Darkrai and Sonic: WHAT?!?

(The combat ships open fire on the Lor, dealing some huge damage.)

Malgolor: The hull's just been breached! Rooms 2, 9, 4, And....Oh, no! 6!

Sonic: Mari!

(Sonic Runs to the Hal rooms, some of them tightly sealed.)

Sonic: Here it is!

Sonic trys to open the door.

Sonic: Naaarrgg! It...Won't....Budge!

Darkrai: Can't you open it from here?

Malgolor: I'm trying! But if I do, We'll get sucked into space!

Sonic: Don't care! She's In trouble! Open that Door, NOW!!

(Meanwhile...)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
ringo starr: "spike was horrified. he had seen large sentient beings before, but never anything like gutsman! the baby dragon stood silent, and shivered... then, it happened..."

(a runaway freight car smacks into spike and mumbo, knocking them into it as it rolls away down the line)

gutsman.exe: "GET BACK HERE!!!"

ringo starr: "gutsman yelled, and began charging forward with a giant punch"

+Runaway Theme+

spike: "uuugh, what- ?! (sees gutsman.exe punching for him) AAAAAAGH!!! (breathes fire towards gutsman)"

ringo starr: "spike let out a huge burst of flames to attack, which made the truck go faster and faster away from gutsman! when spike stopped, gutsman was just out of sight. and before he and mumbo knew it, they were speeding down the line on a runaway truck!"

spike & mumbo (simultaneously): "oh, sh**..."

ringo starr: "but that was the least of their worries. they realized they were not on a good line at all to be a runaway, because up ahead was gordon!"

gordon: "oh no... (backs up at high speeds)"

ringo starr: "they all knew that the track would eventually end at some point, and feared the worst."

mumbo: "if we hit big express engine, we done for!"

(as ringo predicted, the points are set so that gordon backs into a siding into some buffers)

ringo starr: "the signalman had dozed off for the umpteenth time, and didn't know about the runaway truck. mumbo could sense this, and was fretful"

mumbo: "it up to us now, dragon!"

ringo starr: "he said to spike."

spike: "what're we gonna do?!"

mumbo: "dragon use fire breath to send freight car the other way!"

spike: "alright, i can do this... (breathes fire in the opposite direction, slowing the freight car down and then sending it rocketing the other way)"

ringo starr: "and he did..."

gordon: "phew!"

ringo starr: "the car sped down the line. it banged hard into gutsman."

gutsman.exe: "OOF!!"

ringo starr: "he was sent rocketing, and flew FAR away!"

(gutsman.exe disappears Team Rocket-style)

gutsman.exe: "LOOKS LIKE GUTSMAN BLASTING OFF AGAAAAaaaaaa- twinkle..."

ringo starr: "now all spike had to do was slow the truck down as it approached the warp pipe..."

(spike breathes fire to slow the truck down)

ringo starr: "he blew his fire breath one last time..."

(the freight car stops right by the warp pipe)

ringo starr: "and brought the truck to a halt... spike was left tired from having to breath fire so long, and he collapsed right on the ground."

(spike falls onto a basket-shaped rock)

spike: "NEVER... AGAIN... EVER..."

ringo starr: "he wheezed."

mumbo: "mumbo agree. mumbo like adrenaline rush once in a great while, but not from runaway freight car..."

(elsewhere...)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(back at megaman.exe's fortress, i break down a sealed blast door in the first exo-toa armor)

i couldn't have picked a better time to switch to an avatar that's 7 pony toys. anyway, LET'S DO THIS!

(the others have donned similar armor suits as well, we all charge down the corridors of the fortress to find megaman.exe)

all: "LEEROOOOOOOOY JENKIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!"

(back with spike and mumbo)

mumbo: "seems safe to use warp pipe, now."

spike: "thank goodness. if i had to go through one more random battle, i woulda' lost it! anyway, (drops into warp pipe) see ya', mumbo!"

peewee: "*chirrups*"

mumbo: "best of luck, dragon and phoenix."

(spike and peewee exit the pipe at megaman's fortress)

spike: "i just hope everyone reading was able to follow all this... (knocks on the gate)"

guard: "(from inside the building) who goes there?!"

spike: "(speaking in a gravelly voice) pizza guy!"

(the gate starts opening)

guard: "finally! we placed that order about 29 minutes ago! (sees spike) hey, you're not- !!!"

(spike uses his fire breath to burn the guard to a crisp)

spike: "heh, always works!"

(we hear an alarm set off)

yami yugi: "hey alarm, you're a little late on the blaring!"

alarm: "INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! A SMALL PURPLE DRAGON WITH A BABY PHOENIX HAVE INFILTRATED THE BASE! CAPTURE IS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY!"

aww man, i was hoping to trample some sniper joes.

alarm: "AND SEND SOME METTOOLS TO DEAL WITH SMASHFAN AND HIS TEAM AS WELL!"

...that'll work >:D

Mari

(Meanwhile...)

Darkrai: How's the hacking holding up?

Malgolor: Almost there...Jeez, Why did I add all those upgrades?

(At Hal Room # 6...)

Sonic: Uh...Open seseme?

(Bzzz!)

Sonic: Egghead's a jerk?

(Bzzz!)

Sonic: Umm...Password?

(Bzzzzzz!)

Sonic: OH, COME ON!! (Proceeds to spin attack the door)

(Meanwhile...)

Mari: Good thing Nintendo logic states that we can breath in space... actually, that's in almost all video games, Right-

(One of the combat ships almost rams Mari)

Mari: Hey, watch it, Ya....Oh, boy.

(The three combat ships surround Mari, All with lazer pointed right at her)

Mari: I've got a bad feeling about this...

(Meanwhile, on the Lor)

Malgolor: Almost got it......Hey! Look! Mari!

Sonic: *BANG* Owww....Where?!

Darkrai: Outside the window...Uh-oh.

Malgolor: That's....not good.

Sonic: GIANT SPACE ROCK!!!

(An astroid the size of a small Planet is heading right for everyone. The combat ships see this and take evasive action)

Malgolor: We Gotta get out of here!!

Sonic: But...Mari's still outside!

Darkrai: There's no time to go get her... Dose this ship have some kind of lazer?

Malgolor: Sort of...But it's used for opening warpstar holes...

Sonic: Then Open one of those warp-whatevers before Mari gets insinerated!

Malgolor: All right! Fireing.....NOW!

(A brilliant beam of light explodes from the main star on the front of the ship and a wormhole swallows the entire astriod, then fizzles out)

Malgolor: Yay! We did it! We're safe!

Darkrai: But...What about Mari?

Malgolor: Let me see....Oh, she's fine. Let's go pick her up.

Sonic: Say, Mal, Where did you send that huge rock to?

Malgolor: Uh...I don't know..

(DUN DUN DUUUUNNN!!)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(back with the group(s) in megaman.exe's fortress)

alarm: "ALERT! ASTEROID ON COLLISION COURSE WITH FORTRESS! ESTIMATED TIME UNTIL IMPACT: 2 HOURS"

spike: "oh, no."

(with us)

oh f**k!

dib: "oh god!"

yami yugi: "oh ra!"

princess celestia: "oh horseapples!"

swiper & wackoman.exe: "oh sh@#!"

(the kool-aid man bursts through the wall)

kool-aid man: "OH YEAH!!"

(sweetie belle pops out of nowhere)

sweetie belle: "OH, COME ON!!"

(then, both sweetie belle and the kool-aid man disappear without a trace...)

we gotta hurry up!

(we see something running towards us)

what is... ??

???: "GUYS!!"

dib: "is that... spike?!"

(spike has caught up with us at last, and climbs onto the shoulder of mertle's exo-toa armor)

spike: "*panting* i know, i'm surprised i caught up so quickly, too... anyway, i'm here to offer any help i can!"

okay, now then...

zim: "let us move!"

(we continue to travel down the corridors)

(in megaman.exe's control room)

computer: "SMASHFAN666 AND ALLIES NEARING CONTROL ROOM."

megaman.exe: "oh, no you don't! (slams a button)"

(we come upon a large, empty room)

*short whistle* this place is barren...

spike: "i know, what's next?"

megaman.exe *over loudspeakers in the room*: "smashfan! so you've come. sadly, i haven't the time to waste on you..."

(a giant thingus slams down into the room)

megaman.exe: "you can play with this! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

(the thingus opens...)

+battle music: Dr. Wily Boss - Megaman Powered Up+

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Muhti: I HATE THIS!

*As Muhti cried out he pounded his fist*

Dimentio: try telling me that, I got deafeated twice. Never died since I'm so badass

*Blaziken kicks Dimentio while he is on the ground*

Blaziken: THIS ISN'T TIME FOR JOKES!

???: Yes yes quite right my dear Pokemon.

*Out stepped a Fancy Dressed Kirby and as he stepped out he dropped a fancy dressed fruit, making him a Regular Kirby*

Muhti: What the....

Kirby: No time for that, the group you fought just boarded a ship with an old enemy, I need your help to defeat him.

Dimentio: Any rewards?

*Blaziken back slapped Dimentio*

Dimentio: HEY!

Muhti: Alright we'll help.

*kirby jumped for joy*

Muhti: I do have some emeralds that grant us infinite power, well, we all will have one part of our body's where it will have a BIG weak part.

Blaziken: Like Percy Jackson?

Muhti: Yep

*Muhti then hands out each 1 chaos emerald to munch on*

Mari

(A little while later...)

Mari: This is...*munch* the most awesome...*crunch* taco EVER! Who'd knew Mal was such a great cook!

Malgolor: Aww...It's not that good...

Sonic: Are you kidding me? This is almost as good as a chilli dog! And I'm addicted to those things.

Darkrai: What about those fighter ships?

Malgolor: There still out there, doing nothing. I guess there planning.

Sonic: Say, where the heck are we anyway?

Malgolor: Oh, *crunch* Somewhere in the Lylat system...

Sonic: Waitaminit! The Lylat system?

Malgolor: Yeah. You've been here before?

Sonic: Uhh...Sort of. But I DO know who's been attacking us.

Darkrai: Really? Who?

Sonic: Those ships? I finaly reconized them.
There Wolfens. And there's only one person I know that Pilots a team of three. Star Wolf.

Mari: Star Wolf? You mean those team of payed mercenarys?

Sonic: Yep. That's them. There leader is named Wolf O'Donnel.

Darkrai: How do you know all this stuff?

Sonic: Hey, Just because I'm the fastest thing alive dosn't mean I'm the dumbest!

Darkrai: Ok....Sorry I asked...

Mari: But why would Team Star Wolf be after us? We didn't do anything Wrong...

Sonic: Don't matter. Thay'll go after anyone, so long as there payed.

Malgolor: Well, we best be on the lookout.
Meanwhile, I'll set a cource to megaman.exe fortress.

Mari: Yeah. *munch* Meanwhile, I shall consume this Awesome taco. *crunch*

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
-This is gonna be a long one-

*Dimentio consumed the emerald first, it was very hard and bitter, but when he swallowed, memories flowed back to him....*

*Dimentio was loved by villagers in the kingdom, he entertained them and more importantly, the king and queen. One day as he was walking to do his routine he found the prince confronting the King and Queen

???: BLEH HEH HEH HEH, LORD BLUMIERE IS GONE YOU FOOLS, BOW DOWN TO COUNT BLECK! I SHALL DESTROY THIS WORLD FOR LOSING TIMPANI!

King: Son, stop this instant!

Dimentio kept quiet as the queen noticed him, she put a finger on her mouth to silence the jester

Bleck: I TAKE NO ORDERS FROM YOU FATHER!

Queen: Please...Blumiere, listen to your father...

Bleck: NEVER!

And with that Bleck held up his staff and smashed it on the floor, causing an explosion.

A few hours later Dimentio found himself on the rumbled ground, and his blue face was burned!!! He looked around to see an undamaged black and white mask, he put it on and swore he would avenge the kingdom and he whispered one word before he left.

Ciao...*

*Dimentio looked up quickly with power surging through him*

Dimentio: Urghh,

Kirby: You okay jester guy?

Dimentio: Yeaa.. Just... I'm okay...

*Muhti and Kirby ate the Emerald, not a memory to retrieve since they led happy lives, but not Blaziken*

*Blaziken ate the pill as a memory washed over him,

???: Son, please leave! The gyrados will kill us all if you don't leave now!

Torchic (Blaziken in the present): But mother.. I don't want to leave.

Mom: DON'T DISAPOINT ME,please.... Your father didn't die for nothing...

Blazikens mother started to cry. And Torchic (Blaziken) reassured her.

Torchic: Alright mother, I will leave now, please... Stay alive for me?

Torchics mother started to cry again, and nodded. And with that he ran off, waiting to start a new adventure for himself.*

Blaziken: Wow.... Mother.....

Muhti: What happened?

Blaziken: Nothing, just a memory. But now I feel much powerful.

*Dimentio gave him a look like, "You too?"*

*And Blaziken nodded*

Kirby: We have no time to waste for Malgolor. Let's go!

*And with that the more powerful group left.

Mari

Darkrai: Uh...Mari?

Mari: *MUNCH* Ahhh...That was a good lunch!....What is it?

Darkrai: The Fighter ships are gone.

Mari: Wha?

Malgolor: Ok! The ship's all ready to fly and-
Hey, Where's Star Wolf?

Mari: I don't know...Maybe they vanished?

Darkrai: Speaking of vanished, Has anyone seen Sonic?

(Bzzz! Bzzz! HOSTILE LIFEFORMS APROCHING! RAISING FORCEFIELD! Bzz! Bzz!)

Sonic: *zzzzzzz-* AHHHH!! NOT THE TOWEL! ANYTHING BUT THE TOWEL!!

Everyone: O_O

Sonic: Uh...We're being attacked!

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
*walking through sand and water, mud and Ice*

*No other place to go, but the path that is not blocked by a wall*

*No weapons, food, or even *** this world is cruel, this game is cruel, that **** is cruel, this is not what I asked for said the wondering soul*

*With the power of hell loose and the master of the afterlife at death yet seemingly impossible theres only one creature that can take the thrown and control hell, with evil antitys coming back the mind of the once forgiven up bringer of flames. Slayn by plumbers, attacked my wolfs with bad teeth and struck by lightning*

*realizing after all these month, who he really is. No dont think that way said the mind he posses, but clouded by lost souls, thinking "I couldnt protect her" thinking to hard of what he lost he thought to him self........ "why am I doing this fighting for, with......is... is this who I really am........*

*With to many sins not surely forgiven, and to many good debt not fully paid, the characters that surround him looking weirder by the second, ponys and fat green people*

*What is the purpose of this life, what is the accomplishment for all this*

*Souls*

*Listning to her voice after that last battle with that... that freak that some how took away the mission and yet brought ever lasting pain*

*within the mind*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(many, MANY miles away from megaman.exe's fortress, discord is still flying off)

the voice of gilbert gottfried: "not too shabby, discord. not great, mind you..."

(a short figure wearing a yellow-and-purple suit appears before discord)

mr. mxyzptlk: "-but not to shabby..."

discord: "mxyzptlk! how nice to see a familiar face! how'd you find me all the way out here, anyway?"

mr. mxyzptlk: "not to seem to stalker-ish, but i've been following you all around ever since you got kicked outta' evil leo's team."

discord: "ah, i always thought you were in my corner."

mr. mxyzptlk: "i'm starting to see why you're intrigued by these ponies and their affiliates so much. just after you left, they were considering going after you to get ya' back."

discord: "what? pfft! like me, now nothing more than a mismatched species done in a patchwork style, no more valuable an asset than the headless horsemann's head worn primarily for bragging rights in tf2, could be of any help to them. i see it a flaw that sentient species have, their nature of charging to the rescue at the very last second..."

mr. mxyzptlk: "well, weakness or not, they helped you plenty of times before, eh? changelings swarming all over ol' great western? jenny was more than willing to lend a bionic hand."

discord: "hmm, i suppose that IS true... anyway, if the changelings would hurry up and finish me off-"

mr. mxyzptlk: "ah, i'm afraid i had to put them on hold. there IS still the matter of this selfless act..."

discord: "you see it selfless, i see it putting an end to an absolutely miserable existence-"

mr. mxyzptlk: "those changelings would've went through fire and ice just to get to you and kill you, and likely would rip straight through celestia, zim, the pharaoh, all those guys. and you take off just so the least amount of people would suffer the same fate you would..."

discord: "now that i think about it... that does seem like quite the charitable gesture..."

mr. mxyzptlk: "in all my years, i've only seen one other like you who would risk themselves just so unnecessary lives couldn't be taken. what was his name? i think it was Q, or something? ah well, point is, i can't stand to see a fellow nobel demon go in vain *snaps fingers*"

(6 lightning bolts strike discord, who enlarges back to his original size)

mr. mxyzptlk: "there we go, good as new!"

discord: "and THAT was... ?"

mr. mxyzptlk: "i've transfered some of my energy to you, so guess what? (blows a party blower) you'll have your old powers back before ya' know it!"

discord: "*intrigued* really?"

mr. mxyzptlk: "would an omnipotent trickster lie to one of his own kind on such a matter? keep in mind, the process is gonna take a while. so, try and stay outta' trouble?"

discord: "right, then."

mr. mxyzptlk: "see ya' on the flopside! or however they say it... (teleports out with a firework explosion)"

discord: "...so they wanted to kill me, did they? (snaps fingers and brings the horde of changelings to him, making them no larger than flies and attaching them to puppet controls)"

discord: "if you thought i was a menace before, changelings... just imagine what i'll do with you NOW... you know, i'd actually like to thank you, you little insectoid-quadruped abominations. it's thanks to you that i'm going to turn over a new leaf, i'm seeing life in a new light..."

(bright red glow)

discord: "wow, i didn't quite mean it THAT literally but... wha?!"

(the asteroid has come into view, at least from where discord is)

discord: "an asteroid? heading for megaman's fortress? but smashfan and his friends are still in there! (flies over) GOTTA GO FASTER, FASTER, FASTER FASTER FASTER!"

(MEANWHILE, IN THE FORTRESS...)

wait a minute, we've got a l33t h4xx0r with us! dib! think you can reprogram it?

dib: "i might, but it'll have to be stunned for long enough so that i can get to it's controls."

mars, help me provide a distraction while dib hacks into the proto-eye!

Mari

(Meanwhile, In hyperspace...)

Magolor: These guys just won't give up!

( The Lor and Star Wolf are in a high speed chase, With Star Wolf closeing in with each passing second.)

Sonic: I know this is going to sound cliche, coming form me, But can't this thing go faster?

Malgolor: I'm pushing her as fast as I can... Any more and the Warp engian will go out!

Mari:...(!) What if I could give it a power boost?

Malgolor:...That could work...But how-

(Mari's Hands glow a white, crackleing light.)

Mari: Pure energy, Baby. Let's light this candle.

Malgolor:..Whooooooaaa...

(The Lor suddenly rocks violently, takeing out the forcefield.)

Sonic: Give it all you got, Mari!

Mari: You got it! One jumpstart, Comeing right up!

( Mari sends a masive jolt of energy to the Lor's Engine. It rockets forward, leaving Star Wolf far behind. The Lor then opens a Warpstar Hole and appears in the sky above megaman.exe Fortress.)

Darkrai: That was a close one...

*THUD*

Magolor: Mari! She...She fainted!

Sonic: That must'uve drained every last bit of her...She won't be wakeing up for a while...

(The lights and computer screens suddenly flicker on and off a number of times)

Magolor:...Uh-Oh...

Sonic: Uh-Oh? Why the Uh-oh?

Magolor: Mari must have overloaded the generator...The ship must be-

(Bzzz! Bzzzz! SHIP LOSING POWER. REMAINING POWER SUPPLY: 60 PERCENT AND DROPING.)

Magolor:...That's bad.

(SENCORS ALSO DETECT A MASSIVE ASTROIED HURLING TOWREDS THE PLANET. TIME BEFORE INPACT: 30 MIN.)

Darkrai: That's worse!

Magolor: If the ship loses power...It will crash!

Sonic: And if the crash won't get us, The space rock will!

Magolor: We're gonna Die!!!!

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Kirby: Why does that man keep watching us?

Muhti: Huh? Who?

Kirby: That man over there with the brown hair.

Dimentio: He seems oddly familiar... Eh let's keep walking.

Muhti: But I wanna meet the man.

Dimentio: For what? Cookies? Free houses? Life tips for Mr.L?

Mr.L: HEY!

*With that Muhti walked over the man*

Muhti: Why hello there sir, you seem interested with us.

???: Yes, I am. The jester over there reminds me of me....

*The groups reforms as the others join Muhti*

Dimentio: Hello, it's nice to meet you and your little diary over there.

???: IT'S NOT A DIARY! Ugh, its called a Death Note.

Blaziken: Are you implying that your Light? Wow, I thought you were dead though...

Light: No, no, that was just a trick to fool Near and the others. I wanted a world with no crime and I rule it! Only some people didn't agree *Sneers*

Dimentio: Hey! Me too! I tried taking over the world and become king of it, but I was deafeated...

Kirby: So, er, do you want to join us?
*Am I working with bad guys here?*

Muhti: *Reads Kirbys mind*No Kirby, you,Blaziken, and I are the good guys, and maybe Light if you view as a good guy or a bad guy. Dimentio is the only nut here.

Dimentio: HEY!

Light: So, whos name do we write now?

Ryuk: Be careful Light, these people may be dangerous...

Light: Don't worry...

*I have it all planned, just bring the green man, the fire man, and the pink puff to their knees just by writing their names, then keep the jester and the boy with me....*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(dib manages to get onto the prototyped bigeye and is reprograming it)

well, that was quick, we probably didn't even need a distraction...

(the proto eye boss fizzles and deactivates)

dib: "there we go! by the time it reactivates, it'll only be able to sing the figaro's aria."

all: "why that choice of music?"

dib: "i watched the second ponies anthology."

...anyway, let's launch this hunk of crap into space.

(a platform shoots up, launching the deactivated proto eye through the layers of the fort, and outta here)

now, are there any downsides to this?

dib: "only that it'll relentlessly follow the next sign of life it comes across..."

...well, at least it won't be able to do any serious damage.

zim: "wherever that thing ends up, it'll be their problem."

(the proto eye slams right into the hull of the Lor Starcutter, and promptly reactivates, noticing the large vessle it's wedged on)

Mari

*BANG*

Magolor: Whoa!

Darkrai: What on...?

Magolor:...Something just collided with the ship!

Sonic: That's not gonna matter, cuz we're about to ram right onto that cliff!

(The Lor slams smack into the cliff, crushing the proto-eye to bits, but also takeing a huge chunk of hull form the ship.)

Malgolor: HANG ON!!!!!

(Magolor manages to steer the ship away from the cliff, but the Lor is loseing alttitude slowly.)

Magolor: We just lost the ores...I have little control of the ship now.

Darkrai: That is the least of our worries.

(Bzzz! REMAINING POWER SUPPLY: 40 PERCENT. TIME REMAINING UNTILL ASTROID IMPACT: 20 MIN.)

Sonic:...Ya know what? I've had it.

Magolor: Sonic? What are you...

(Sonic activates the megaphone loudspeaker on the Lor and starts to speak. Sonic's voice can be heard for miles.)

Sonic: HAY! IS THIS THING ON?

(Far away...)

Dementio:...Did I just hear...Sonic?

Sonic: LISTEN! IF YA DON'T ALREADY KNOW, THERE IS A GIANT SPACE RO- EXCUSE ME, ASTROID...(Thanks, Mal.) HEADING FOR THE PLANET! SO STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND FIND SOME WAY TO STOP THAT ROCK BEFORE WE'RE ALL ROADKILL! WE GOT LESS THEN 20 MINUTES SO MOVE IT OR LOSE IT, PEOPLE!

Magolor: (Backround) ...up, Mari, get up...

Dementio: ...Mari, huh? So she's here too...perfect.

Sonic: (Turns off megaphone) There. THAT should get everyone's attention..How's Mari?

Magolor: She's still not wakeing up...we need her to jumpstart the generatior.

Darkrai:...I have an Idea.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Light: I need to go to the restroom before we go any further.

Dimentio: Lemme search you first.

*Dimentio pats down Light slowly, to see if he has the notebook, which he did and he took it from him, and when he took it, he saw Ryuk*

Dimentio: Yo-You're cleared...

Light: *Smirks* Thank you.

Ryuk: Hello jester!

Dimentio: Aren't you a shimigami?

*Everyone looks at Dimentio as a whackjob he already is*

Mr.L: Uh who are you talking to?

Dimentio: You don't see him?

Muhti: No....

*Blaziken and Kirby start choking*

Kirby: HE-HE-HELP

Blaziken: Dimentio... I-I though yo-you had the nottee.....

*The pair fell onto the ground, DEAD, no way of reviving*

Mr.L: What just happened?

Dimentio: I thought I had the book....

Ryuk: There time was done Dimentio, leave them be.

Dimentio: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! LEAVE IT BE?! LIGHT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS DIDNT HE?!

Ryuk: No, I wrote their names because they over lived their lives. *laughs maniacally*

*Light walks out of the stall*

Light: Alright, Im done with Buisness in there.

(Why isn't the green one dead? Unless Mr.L isn't his actual name....)

Mr.L: Now what?

(Light: He is like L, his name and that it's fake.... Now what?)

Muhti: I guess we continue on towards the voice of Sonic...

Mari

Darkrai: We really have to wake up Mari.

Magolor: But how?

Darkrai: ...I could give her a nightmare.

Sonic: WHAT?! No! No way.

(REMAINING POWER SUPPLY: 20 PERCENT AND DROPING. TIME BEFORE ASTROID IMPACT: 15 MIN.)

Sonic:...Ok. Do It.

Darkrai: Stand back...

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
megaman.exe (over fortress loudspeaker): "okay, change in plans. everyone to the outside of the fortress! we must find a way to destroy this asteroid before it crashes into me beloved castle!"

(we are warped to the top of the fortress, megaman.exe is there waiting)

megaman.exe: "smashfan."

megaman, you're not about to get away with that decorpsinator-

megaman.exe: "now isn't the time to squabble over my plans, we must stop this asteroid above us!"

(the sky has already turned red)

(destructior returns)

destructior: "CALCULATING... ASTEROID IMPACT IN 2 MINUTES."

megaman.exe: "you can have your goddamn revival serum if we survive this..."

deal...

dib: "HYAAAGH!!! (shoots an electrical charge at the asteroid)"

(the electric sphere fizzles before even reaching the asteroid)

dib: "forgot that thing can only stay active so long..."

jenny: "then i'll handle this! (flies into the sky)"

megaman.exe: "destructior, go with her! she may need help!"

destructior: "AFFIRMATIVE (follows jenny)"

jenny: "(activates giant iron fist) get ready to launch me into it!"

desctructior: "(loads jenny into chest compartment, then shoots her out of his head) FELLOW ROBOT LAUNCHED..."

(at a high speed, jenny punches the asteroid with her giant fist, only to get shot back into the ground, taking destructior with her. both fall on the castletop, bruised and bemused)

celestia, luna, think you can contain it?!

princess celestia: "we'll do our best!"

(both celestia and luna try and encompass the asteroid, both their magic auras mix while coating it. IT ISN'T VISIBLY SLOWING DOWN... both princesses are visibly being strained)

princess luna: "if this fails..."

princess celestia: "then we're all f**ked..."

(both magic auras shatter, generating an explosion from celestia and luna's respective horns which damages them both severely)

princess celestia: "aaaaaagggghhh..."

princess luna: "no... how could it have failed?!"

0-0 SWEET LORD... okay, one more idea. (grabs gruntilda)

gruntilda: "not this 'lop-the-skull-at-it' resolution again..."

(throws gruntilda at the asteroid)

gruntilda: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

(gruntilda just deflects off the asteroid and back to the ground)

0-0 AGAIN, SWEET LORD...

megaman.exe: "if lopping a skull can't stop that asteroid..."

then... we're f**ked...

lor starcutter computer: "ASTEROID COLLISION IN 20 SECONDS..."

dib: "game over, man! GAME OVER! PRESS 'R' TO TRY AGAIN!"

lor starcutter computer: "15 SECONDS..."

...we've failed...

???: "not quite!"

(discord zooms in)

princess celestia: "discord?!"

you came back?!

discord: "i'm not about to let this world go out Majora's Mask-style! (flies up to stop the asteroid)"

yami yugi: "no, discord! don't!"

you're gonna die if you do that!

(discord doesn't respond, just grabs onto the asteroid with his bear claw and eagle talon. then, with all his strength, flaps his wings as hard as he can)

discord: "I... REGRET... NOTHING!!!"

(the explosion takes megaman.exe's fortress with it...)

(much later, we're all in a shadowy space, megaman.exe and destructior are nowhere to be seen)

wackoman.exe: "where are we?"

are we dead?

???: "oh no, smashfan. you're not dead... at least..."

bass.exe: "not YET..."

HOLY F**K, A NEW ENEMY! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE, WHAT THE FRIG?!

bass.exe: "the truth is, smashfan; i've manipulated that megaman fool from the beginning. i sent him to steal your decorpsinator serum to use it to make an elixer to revive the greatest eldritch abomination known to all mankind and put him under my control..."

princess celestia: "no... you can't mean- !!!"

bass.exe: "no, not the f**king smooze, you half-wits! i'm speaking of... GALACTUS..."

...why the f**k would you want to revive galactus, of all villains?

yami yugi: "i agree, he's WAY to easy a boss fight."

spike: "i mean yeesh, if you're going to revive someone, revive venom, he was actually cool to fight."

to be honest, i haven't really played venom at all in that game... i kind of suck with ANYONE to be frank, i should probably play it more often.

bass.exe: "(annoyed) if you would all stop talking about Marvel vs Capcom, i-"

and i actually HAVE practiced before. i beat one round, but the rest... bleugh... it was HORRIBLE...

bass.exe: "SHUT UP AND FIGHT ME, YOU DUMB F**KS!!!"

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
0What was that Dib, gee my head hurts, I think Im starting to think to much.....

who..who is this? another evil mother F**cker that keeps true to his word... of evil...

*Thought over take the brain and corrupting the brain cell. Smart people can see the effect of words as a sign of messege, the past, some what like marker language, but unlike those that arent that smart to tell see's the effect as annoying noises and just a painful headache that will make them loose there mind.*

*Some thaty are effected by the unknown disease tend to have very painful headache that makes them think about all they have been through in the past and see words they can not understand, they decide to recreate the words in there on language, out of **** out of clay or even there own blood*

*It seems that whatever is over taking the mind of the host well, 50% chance alien, possibly*
*There is no cure to date but surely the effecter is looking for the right host. Those who are smart, but not to smart, those who cant wave off the effect it gives out on there brain. We studied this disease so hard and used subjects perfect for the test. But it seems that it has spreaded out of the testing room some how and effect some of the scientist*

*Its possible that the disease has spreaded even further*

*The CASE*

Mari

...Mari...Mari...Mari....

Mari.

Mari: Wha...What...Huh? Where....Am I?

???: Someone! Help me!

Mari: Was that...Sonic!

(Mari suddenly finds herself on the cliff where the Lor had bumped into. Sonic is dangling on the edge by only a few fingers.)

Sonic: ...Mari...Help me...

Mari: Sonic! Don't worry, I'm on it!

(Mari grabs Sonic's hand and starts to pull, but then an unseen force starts to drag me down...)

Sonic: Something's got me! Pull me up!

Mari: I'm..trying...

Sonic: Don't let go!

(Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blows, and Sonic's hand is yanked away...)

Mari: SONIC!!!

(A distant spash can be heard far below and then the world go's dark...)

???: Why, Mari?

(Mari now finds herself in an unknown factory, shocked at what had just transpierd.)

Mari: What...Sonic.....

???: Help Me! Please don't hurt me! Please!

Mari: Mal!

(Mari runs up a flight of stairs and finds some kind of viewing booth. Down below, Magolor is seen with an unknown enemy.)

???: I told you to get rid of Kirby.

Magolor: And I said No! I will never do something as horrid as that! Ever!

???: ...Then I guess...I'll have to make you.
See this? Shiny, Isn't it!

Magolor:...It's...Pritty....

Mari: No! Mal! Don't-

(All go's dark once more.)

???: You were there, Mari. Why didn't you do something? Why?

Mari: Who are you?! Who?!

???:...You are no hero. You do nothing. And soon...all will be nothing. Now...

Mari: What the..?

???: DIE.

(Darkness begins to envelop Mari and she screms)

Mari....MARI!

Mari: Yaaaaahh!

(Mari is in a cold sweat. She is back on the Lor, with Sonic, Magolor and Darkrai all with consired faces.)

Sonic: Your awake!

Magolor: That's great! Um....Mari? Are you OK you look...Pale..

Mari:...

Darkrai: Mari?

Mari: I'm...Fine...

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Muhti: What-What was that?

Mr.L: An explosion what else?

???: *Cough* Are any of you smashfan? (Sorry sf if you want me to change the text because you had plans with him please write to me, I would be happy to change it)

Mr.L: Say, aren't you that guy that tried destroying smashfan?

Megaman.exe: Ye-yes. Now, will you guys help me?

(Light: Oh jeez, another one, how will continue if we keep adding onto the team?)

Megaman.exe: Help me?

Muhti: Right now we have some plans.

Dimentio: Yes... Guys I've been thinking.... Should we joins Maris group?

Mr.L: Wha-Why?

Dimentio: We can be helped in many ways. *Holds onto Energy Crystals in pocket tightly*

(Dimentio: Sonic wouldn't make use with just 3 emeralds wouldn't he?)

Light: Time to go to the Ruins of Megaman.exes Fortress huh? It looks more prettier now.

Megaman.exe: HEY!

Mari

(Bzzz! ASTROID HAS BEEN DESTROYED.)

Sonic: Yeah! We're gonna make it!

(Bzzz! REMAINING POWER SUPPLY: 10 PERCENT AND DROPING.)

Sonic:...Or not....Listen, Mari? I know your feeling freaked out by whatever nightmare you had, but you-

Mari: I know. Jumpstart the generator.

(Mari sends another surge of power to the generator, and the Lor roars to life.)

Magolor: YES! She's back!

(As Magolor dose a quick system check, Mari is suprizingly quiet...)

Darkrai: Mari?

Darkrai:...Mari.

Mari:..Huh? Oh, sorry, Darkrai. Got lost in my own thoughts.

Darkrai: - _ -

Mari:...What?...Listen, I know you had to use your nightmares to wake me up. I'm fine-

Darkrai: I know what you dreamed about.

Mari:....Say what now?!

Darkrai: I'm the one who GAVE it to you.

Darkrai: And here I thought you were completely dauntless.

Mari:...It's just...I...

Darkrai: I have a great understanding of the human brain. I can tell exactly what your feeling right now...but I would like to here it from you.

Mari:.....I....I'm....Scared.

Darkrai: Of what?

Mari:...Of...Loseing....Losing anyone...I care about. I...Don't think I...

Darkrai:...Can protect us.

Mari:...Yeah...I'm...Afraid that...I don't do enough...

Darkrai:...Sonic?

Sonic: What's up?...Hey, You OK, Mari? You look sad.

Darkrai: May I ask you a question?

Sonic: Uh, Yeah, Shoot.

Darkrai: Has Mari ever put herself between a friend and danger?

Sonic: Are you kidding me?! One time, While Was I was puting my planet back together, She saved me from falling to my death when a part of the Gaia Temple collapsed. I wouldn't be here if she hadn't been there.

Mari: Oh, yeah...I remember that.

Darkrai: I remember the time when I was surrouned by a pack of Houndoom. You saved me that day. That's how we first met.

Mari: Ha...You got mad, saying that you didn't needed a human to watch your back.

Darkrai: Yes, well...I didn't know you then...And just now, When you saved us from Star Wolf? Magolor must be thankful for that. You saved his ship.

Magolor: Hey, Mari!

Mari: Oh, Mal. Is the ship...?

Magolor: She's beaten up...but she can fly.

Mari: Oh, that's great!

Magolor:...Mari? I have something to give to you. It's for saveing the Lor.

Mari: Oh, No, I-*gasp*

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
"Cough"

*Mars coughing up blood*

Dammit Dib can we get thi fight over with I im starting to fill... not normal

*The team had used a human subject illegaly. They dosed the the human with stun Medican to make the job easier*

*A Needle filled with the disease is given to the human...... after a about 10 hours the human started shaking rapidly all of a sudden! It seemed as if the disease finally started to take effect on the human*

*The Shaking suddenly came to a fast stop. The unfortunate person was foaming from the mouth with red and green mixed liqued. Eyes turned red as fire and the persons breathing was very faint*

*An Hour later the person was confirmed dead. A scientist walked into the small room were the body was. He put his hand on the chest to test for heart beat, but nothing......*

*GROUP 935*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
bass.exe: "hang on a sec... why the pony avatar?"

i've had a thing going for a while where i switch avatars based on ponies from the favorites collection.

bass.exe: "uugh... this smashfan's a brony..."

that's right, and proud of it! anyway... i got this...

bass.exe: "i understand what the unicorn can do, but what, praytell, is it you've 'got'?"

oh, nothin' special, just a BASS CANNON!

(bass cannon fires off a beam of weaponized music riffs, both damaging, and baffling, bass.exe)

bass.exe: "AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH!!!!! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE NAMED AFTER MUSIC?!?!"

(the smoke clears, and bass.exe is only so badly damaged)

bass.exe: "is that the best you can do? a little rock-and-roll?"

dib: "...what's this guy made of?!"

well, he DOES have absurd HP in network transmission...

bass.exe: "well, if you will not hold back, then perhaps i won't, either!"

oh, sweet lord...

Mari

(Hope you don"t mind. :) )

???: NOT A CHANCE!

Bass.exe: Wha? WHO Dares-

(a blue bulr rushes right into Bass.exe, knocking him down.)

Spike: What the- What was that?!

(the blue blur skids to a stop)

Sonic: Hiya, Smashfan! Am I late for the party?

???: Sonic, will you move? Your blocking the view!

Sonic: Whoops, Sorry, Mari.

(Sonic steps aside and Mari walks beside him.)

Mari: Hey, Smash. You need some help?

Bass.exe: Well, well, well. A hedgehog and a Girl. This should be easy.

Mari: Not quite, Bass.

(Mari turns around and a crystal neckless is seen around her neck.)

Bass.exe: What? Where did you get that? A boyfriend?

Mari: Nope, Just a friend.

(Mari"s neckless starts to glow and she fire a beam of energy at Bass)

Bass.exe: GAH!

(Bass is flown to the cliff that the Lor Smashed against and breaks off a huge piece.)

Sonic: *whisles* Nice Shot...

Mari: Thanks. This Neckless really Does Applyfiy your power. *Waves to the Lor* THANKS, MAGOLOR!!!!

(On the deck of the Lor)

Magolor: YOUR WELCOME!!! ^^

Darkrai: Let's tear Bass apart, Shall we?

Magolor: I'll go Warm up the StarCutter Cannon.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
thanks, mari. from the looks of it, we'll need all the help we can get!

???: "like us, for instance."

(megaman.exe and muhti's team have appeared)

princess luna: "megaman?!"

bass.exe: "hmm. my old minion, back on the wrong side..."

megaman.exe: "bass, i used to think you were a great boss. but as it turns out, you were only corrupting my mind, using me for your own purposes! i've seen the true light, now. (dark voice slowly fading into normal voice) and it doesn't involve stealing an important formula for revival and using it to destroy the entire universe!"

bass.exe: "what are you saying, megaman? i brought you out from certain destruction..."

spike: "what's he talking about?"

i dunno. best we stay out of it, though.

bass.exe: "...and i can just as easily take you back there! along with your new friends!"

megaman.exe: "no you don't! (activates z-cannon program advance)"

just like old times, ain't it?

megaman.exe: "(blasting bass.exe non-stop) HYAAAAAAGHH!!"

bass.exe: "if i go down, megaman... (flashes brightly) then i'm taking you with me!!"

megaman.exe: "smashfan! mari! muhti! all of you need to get out of here, now!"

agreed! princesses, think you can keep us safe from bass's explosion?!

(celestia and luna project energy barriers around all of us while megaman.exe goes for bass.exe)

(but suddenly, wackoman.exe bursts out of the forcefield and latches onto bass.exe!)

wackoman.exe: "LEEROOOOOOOOOY JENKIIIIIIIINS!!!"

oh my god, he just ran in!

dib: "DON'T DO IT, WACKOMAN! WE CAN'T RISK ANY MORE LIVES!"

wackoman.exe: "(speaking in a less helium-induced voice) no, everyone. i must."

mertle: "...what... just happened to your voice?"

wackoman.exe: "all this time, i've done nothing but be that lovable goofball in the background. if bass is allowed to detonate at full blast, it could very well tear a hole in the linked dimensions and destroy everything."

where's all this crap coming from, anyway?

wackoman.exe: "now is where i can finally come into play. megaman won't be strong enough to hold back bass's charge, but perhaps i could."

wackoman, don't!

wackoman.exe: "goodbye..."

(bass.exe explodes)

(we all wake up in equestria. canterlot castle, to be exact)

...well, this is a random place to wake up.

dib: "i'll say. weren't we in a shadowy dimension earlier? how did we end up in equestria via explosion?"

dimentio: "either way, we've lost so many lives today. we've lost wackoman, megaman, and so many others."

light: "i think there were about 3 casualties."

princess celestia: "well... i suppose that is the end of discord..."

(discord appears, alive and well, with a mariachi band behind him)

discord: "au contraire, mon petit pony! heeee's back! (plays trumpet)"

all except discord & mariachis: "O.O"

discord: "(snaps fingers, exchanging trumpet for a backwards cigar) i am charged! an old acquaintance of mine has given me a fraction of his power to restore mine, i'm immortal again! omnipotent again!"

princess luna: "(deadpan) swell..."

discord: "don't fret, fellows. my good 4chan is your good 4chan. (snaps fingers) or something along those lines..."

(2 stallions appear beside luna)

princess luna: "...i don't need your fantasy mates!"

discord: "oh, you're so sullen. you weren't like that before the mane change. *sigh* very well (snaps fingers, placing the stallions beside celestia instead)"

princess celestia: "DISCORD!"

discord: "but i feel like celebrating!"

princess celestia: "I DON'T!"

discord: "alright... (snaps fingers, making the stallions disappear)"

princess celestia: "...all of it."

discord: "(facepalms, then snaps fingers, making the mariachis disappear as well)"

discord "there, happy now?"

princess celestia: "...now at the risk of being rude-"

discord: "yes, once again i've overstayed my welcome. as an outcast, i was bitter, and therefor ill-equipped to thank you. but as myself, you have my everlasting gratitude (blows kiss, which grows wings and flies over to celestia) until next time. ah, but, before i go... there's a debt i wish to repay to our favorite projectile. (teleports gruntilda to his palm) grunty, i've decided to give you something very special. think of this... as a going-away present... (disappears)"

(a transformation sequence happens. gruntilda regains her lost skeleton, then her skin, and last of all, she is transformed into her beautiful form from the banjo-kazooie game over sequence...)

(then, we are all teleported back to twilight town, with the drum full of decorpsinator serum)

we're back?

princess luna: "he seemed... friendlier than usual."

princess celestia: "...perhaps there's... a trace amount of decency in discord after all... anyway, let's-"

(a cigar is flashed into celestia's mouth, with discord appearing for a second in the smoke)

discord: "don't bet on it, princess..."

gruntilda: "(wakes up) *in a voice now reminiscent of ember mclain* ugh... where am i?"

in... twilight town, from the kingdom hearts games...

gruntilda: "why do i feel... different? for that matter, why do i SOUND different?"

discord, he survived.

gruntilda: "he survived THAT?! i barely got out of being shot into a meteor unscorched!"

dimentio: "WILL YOU STOP IT ALREADY, BON- ?! (notices gruntilda staring at him) 0.0 (covers crotch) uh... hi (bad poker face)"

gruntilda: "what was that about?"

uhh...

gruntilda: "get me a mirror."

uh, i don't know if that's such a good-

gruntilda: "(noticing that she now has arms and legs with which to move, getting up) i said someone GET ME A GODDAMN MIRROR!!"

(luna levitates a mirror up to gruntilda)

okay, grunty. just... be strong.

gruntilda: "discord did THIS?!"

big macintosh: "(from the background) eeyup..."

gruntilda: "woah!"

anyway, let's just get this ceremony under way.

(cut)

sweetie belle: "OH, COME ON!!"

(no time to show it! XD)

+credits music: Anamanaguchi - Blackout City+

--CREDITS--

-CAST-

smashfan666 - forum fighter leader

retroantonio - now controlled by an AI while offline

mars16 - forum fighters sp member

dib - swollen eyeball network member, contenter for largest head in the world

wackoman.exe - clownish netnavi, deceased

mertle edmonds - former punching bag, recently defrosting ice queen

swiper the fox - bandit in his show's canon

yami yugi - spirit of the ancient pharaoh
atem

zim - irken "invader"

princess celestia - pony sun goddess, co-ruler of equestria

princess luna - pony moon goddess, co-ruler of equestria

xj9/jenny wakeman - 9th model of XJ series, most powerful super fighting robot since the original megaman

spike - twilight sparkle's #1 assistant

peewee - spike's pet phoenix

destructior - megaman.exe's personal bodyguard, recently unemployed

megaman.exe - former antagonist, deceased

bass.exe - main antagonist, deceased

dark ace - member of cyclonian army, deceased
again

smashfanpriestian - smashfan666's evil twin

pinkie pie - ponyville's local party pony

gummy - pinkie pie's pet (toothless) alligator

zecora - ponyville's local shaman

lightning hyren - mars16's dream creature

discord - spirit of chaos and disharmony, recently repowered and possibly reformed

mr mxyzptlk - the original omnipotent trickster (btw he deleted the rest of the cast list, trololololololol :troll:)

-KEY ITEMS-

Decorpsinator Serum

-LOCATIONS-

Forum Fighter SP Base

Forum Fighter Postal Service

Forum Fighter Base

Twilight Town

Outer Space

Dora the Explorer's World

Minecraft World

Ernie's Disposal

Everfree Forest

Ponyville

Smashboards City

Junkyard Smelting Caves

Island of Sodor

Megaman.exe's Fortress

Mysterious Shadowy Area

-all rights characters and likenesses copyright their respective owners. we are in no way affiliated with CAPCOM, hasbro, viacom, rare, etc. etc., blah blah blah. why are we even bothering with this disclaimer, anyway? this is fan material, not an official work. well, w/e, it's funny stuff anyway, now laugh.-

--THE END, FOR NOW...--

-EPILOGUE-

(5 hooded figures in a dark room at a table)

???: "got another one. this one had something... rather unusual..."

(a necklace is dropped onto the table. it has a red jewel in it that resembles a lightning bolt)

hooded figure 1: "this necklace... it's one of the elements of harmony. loyalty."

hooded figure 2: "one element's hardly any good by itself. we'll throw it in the vault with the other macguffins."

(one of the hooded figures throws the element of harmony into a vault with many other macguffins. the book of KND, the 3 pieces of the triforce, the unhappy cannonballs from that one episode of courage the cowardly dog, as well as multiple power stars, jiggies, golden bananas, and remotes, just to name a few of the thousands...)

hooded figure 3: "at this rate, all the heroes and villains of smashboards shall be harvested..."

hooded figure 1: "excellent. in due time, we shall show them that they cannot function without eachother... or us..."

(dun dun duuuunnnnnnnnn.....)

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Alternative World

???: I won!

Minatsu: Light....

Light: I AM NOW THE RULER OF EARTH!

(On Earth Light became the ruler of the world)

Light: It's time this world is gonna face happy lives

*Muhti looks at Light*

Muhti: Why? Now your the only villain here.

Light: DON'T DISOBEY ME!

Ryuk: The kid actually did it.... HEY LIGHT! I NEED APPLES!

Light: Sure Ryuk, Muhti you're coming with me.

Muhti: Uhh, okay?

(Light: Now that L and Near are gone, I'm the new ruler! Might make Muhti my apprentice)

*Muhti, Light, and Ryuk started walking out of the warehouse,with a smirk on Light and some apple pieces on Ryuk*

Real World

Dimentio: So uh are we done here?

Discord: I doubt it, Smashfan is gonna do chemical tests on us now.

Smashfan: NO IM NOT! AT least... Not yet

Ryuk: Hey Light, my alternative me told me that you're ruler on earth.

Light: What? (But how?)

Luna: Light who are you talking to?

Light: Nobody...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom