• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
dodges bullets and quickly realises a bazooka is an uneffective weapon against such skilled forum fighters. Destroys bazooka and quickly draws a lightsaber. He charges Stinkomanfan and slices his weapon in two

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Pulls out better battle axe and destroys his.
Your move

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Enough of this!
*I jump away*
Now, minions, ATTACK!!!
*Generic Minions surround the battleground*
Oh, and if you kill more than one at a time, they all blow and youll be toast! HAHAHAHA!!!

Tacel

Smash Lord
*Rides onto battefield on a stallion holding infinite bomb-arrows from Twilight Princess glitch*
Well, I can't think if anything original, witty, or heroic to say so I'll just start firing.
Minions, you're fired.
Now leave this building before I call security.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
stinkoman watch and learn you lackey... *gets final smash ball out and smashes* *pulls out a drum set* may i present to your army my drum solo *shreds the drum set* *all creatures get physically ******** in this current battle exept stinkoman* finish them off my appreintice

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Physical retardedness DENIED with an epic finger-pointy OBJECTION!
Drum solo made to look crappy by my EPIC MAGICAL GUITAR SOLO OF DOOM AND DESTRUCTIVNESS!!!!!(stairway to heaven solo)
ALL HAIL ZEPPLIN.
Oh yeah, and I get unfirable minions to surround you all to. Again, kill more than one at a time, and your dead.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Fine, then I guess I'll actually have to use these things!
*Shoots bomb arrows at minions*
Wait, how did I do that?
I'm ********!

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
first let me point out you dident spell zeppelin right :] and thats prolly the only solo you even know
*pulls out a les paul guitar* now witness a real solo!!! *plays every black label society solo* RIP dimebag i<3u.... *and a thunder storm makes a flood and lightning kills off your army one by one* *takes off les paul and gives to the metal gods as an offering* please my lords destroy getocoolaid *they destroy getocoolaid from the inside out with their growling vocals turned all the way up from the heavens and getocoolaid dies insteintly with no continuation...* theirs no way you could defy the gods... none of them like you... bye... *slowley walks away like a samurai*

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Whew, its a good thing i'm on the gods of rock's good side. Now that I'm up there with Jimi Hendirix and Ronnie James Dio, they grant me their awesome powers and ressurect me. I use Dio's vocal powers to blow your brains out your skull, and Jimi's guitar powers to melt everyone elses.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Soooo, i'm the new bad guy? Fine by me! HAHAHA!
*loads crotch cannon*
DESTROOOOOOYYY BLAAAASSST!!!

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Minions...rule.
Also, i great way to take yourself out. I salute you, sir. You will be remembered as a fierce rival.(unless your resurected)
shotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshotshot
21 gun salute

Tacel

Smash Lord
*Drives Stinko's car into Getocoolaid*
*Skull breaks windshield and blood is all over*
Woops.
*Turns on windshield wipers*
*Blood just smears and now the wipers are bloody, too*
Well that's no good.
:|

*Bolts*

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
first let me point out you dident spell zeppelin right :] and thats prolly the only solo you even know
*pulls out a les paul guitar* now witness a real solo!!! *plays every black label society solo* RIP dimebag i<3u.... *and a thunder storm makes a flood and lightning kills off your army one by one* *takes off les paul and gives to the metal gods as an offering* please my lords destroy getocoolaid *they destroy getocoolaid from the inside out with their growling vocals turned all the way up from the heavens and getocoolaid dies insteintly with no continuation...* theirs no way you could defy the gods... none of them like you... bye... *slowley walks away like a samurai*
notice the gods dont like you.... sooooo... you fail... you cannot pass go nor continue... you died

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
fine...but the thread says i cant die. Im not going to argue, so i now start over with everything related to me gone...which means Stinko is still alive

Tacel

Smash Lord
Getocoolaid has to pay for the damages that he made to Stinko's car.

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
*walks into arena after randomly leaving a long a-- time ago*
"oh hey guys"
*gets a spear through the face*
"..."
*dies*

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(punches StinkomanFan in the face, then kicks him in the nuts, and then throws him into LASHING_LEAF)

heheh, pwned.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
*laughs at stinkoman* haha wow *revives myself and stinkoman* *looks at smashfan with ninja glaring eyes* you have no honor no respect... no tolerence YOU MUST DIIIEE!!! *summons a GIANT pink circular man with 3 rows of sharp teeth with blood dripping from his mouth he has missing eyes that never blink and are dripping blood he also has spikes going down his back* i have called upon killby he is the real kirby nothing like the one in the media and he is like a trained guard dog to me... >:] you ready for a real fight

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
this ain't a tea party... (whips out guns) IT'S COMBAT...

(shoots a zillion holes in killby and LASHING_LEAF)

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
*dosent penetrate lash and bounces over to killby*
*killby swallows all bullets and ****s them out in your direction while turning into a auto-matic spartan laser and going into lashes left hand*
thats all you got?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(holds up a magic mirror and deflects them back at both killby and LASHING_LEAF, vaporizing them)

the old 'bullet-and-laser-coming-at-you' trick? please! you think THAT'S gonna work?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
0_0 how the HELL am i supposed to compete with that?!

(is knocked unconscious)

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
*slices smash into pieces as he lies on the ground, throwing his head in a ditch, his torso in a morgue, his arms in a dump, and his legs in a cargo hold on a plane to France*

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
(holds up a magic mirror and deflects them back at both killby and LASHING_LEAF, vaporizing them)

the old 'bullet-and-laser-coming-at-you' trick? please! you think THAT'S gonna work?
*FACEPALM* when will you learn i have infinate star-man invincibility powers... and now that you are unconcious and thrown everywhere *teleports to stinkoman asnd teleports him and myself to meet up with my old allys from the past to initiate him into the ****** guild*
lash: hello allys
mewtwo: its been a while lash...
lash: indeed it has
chuck norris: who have you brought us
lash: his name is stinkoman
mr. t: well can you take the intense training to become a member of the ****** guild?... HUH FOOOOO!!!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
(notices i'm in a ditch, separated)

*WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FACEPALM BUT I HAVE NO ARMS*

ooooooh, i am gonna KILL THEM!!!

(rolls around looking around for the rest of my body)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom