• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Games: Discussion Topic (Mafia Hosting List, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Hey guys! I'll try to have the game thread up within a few hours. If not, then I'll go to sleep and do it in the morning/afternoon.

But yeah, I'm definitely here and ready to go.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Will there be another one running at the same time?
I didn't sign-up for South Park because I'm not really into it, but perhaps I'll join the next game.

Also, if you want to play a Heroes-themed game, just join at erniewan.proboards76.com. I would have signed up here, but I'm not sure how many people liked Heroes.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You guys up for their being 2 mafia games at once, along with the Thing?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
No, the next game can be full sized, since SP mafia 2 is only 15 players.

Ragamuffin didn't respond, time for frozenflame then.

Oh, and I'd like to shamelessly promote my next mafia. I switched it from it's original one (Lost Mafia part II) to something much, much better. Not a theme, exactly, but it should be fun/interesting. Zombies, Death Notes, a role swapper, even *****/pimp roles. Though it is going to require a lot of people, or else I'll have to take some of it out.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I was dissapointed by Eor's change of theme since I'm in severe LOST withdrawal right now, and was hoping for a cheap fix. That is, until I saw Pimp Roles and Deathnotes. Hell yeah!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
cool...can't wait ...frozens turn eh/ this shouild be a good mafia game...btw my mafia game is a full out game so get your friends in on the action

Blazer

Smash Ace
noob...there is a line chekc the first post of this thread
Yeah I knew about it. I was expressing that I was eager for it not that I thought it would start right now. No need to jump down my throat about me being eager for something. Maybe you should try not going off about it eh? You only make yourself look bad after all.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
sorry wasn't meant to be mean...

i am ready with my mafia game though I will be gone for a week starting this saturday and won't be back till the next week

Ronike

Smash Ace
Lig, clear some pm space so I can ask you something about my mafia game.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Frozen responded, we're just waiting for him then

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If you just linked it here once, that would be fine. I think it's technically against the rules, but I wouldn't see any problem with it

Edit: Here as in this thread

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
Okay here it is http://z7.invisionfree.com/Mafia_Mania/index.php?act=idx. Basically, I took the concept of the games on here, and took them to another site, where it achieved a cult following. Then, I decided to make my one site to satisfy all your mafia thirsts. think of it as mafiascum, but with a mom and pop feel to it.

You can post ideas for games, and of course start actual games. So if you'd like to join I'd really appreciate it.

Oh and Eor thanks for letting the rules slide just this one time :)

Edit: New domain name!

www.mymafiamania.com

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
question!
I saw that the game chess was banned because it only had 2 people allowed to play.
I'm thinking up a game, and want to know the minimum number of players allowed.
if this has been answer already. sorry.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Post all the information about the game here

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
well I was thinking it would be cool to have sort of a pirate type game.
seeing the map you made for the thing it made me think of a map such as wind waker's.
each person could control a type of ship, and they're all going for various treasures that are buried on the islands of the map. You could also be simply out to attack everyone else's ship, and take their treasure (or even their ship). I've just been racking my brain trying to figure out the best way to execute it though. (and this is a rushed description, as I'm about to leave.

D

defjamffny16

Would anyone like to join a LOST Mafia Game I'm hosting on If so, sign up there and I will distribute your role shortly.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Ok, sorry Eorlingas.
I just figured some of you would like to play (anyways the invitation still stands).

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Please don't advertise mafia games on another website. I let the rules slide slightly for FalcoX, mainly because he asked nicely and linked to a site that was simply about the game, instead of a single game on it

D

defjamffny16

Do we sign up for Mafia games here? If so, I would like to join Ligolski's upcoming CSI Mafia.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
No, you sign up for each individual game when the topic is made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom