• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Well, I am currently feeling upset that I just got home from work, only to have to go back 8 hours from now :D
Other than that, I am good!

DragonRob20

Smash Apprentice
Question ModBroskis. I wanna make a game here based on an old game this old forum I went to a long time ago did. Its basically who Wants to be a Millionaire. Ask a question, multiple choice awnsers, lifelines. But based on Advance wars. Obviously I want the game to be based on Nintendo franchises in general here. That cool with you guys here?

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Imo, people are free to make games as they please, so long as they are actually games and have potential to interact with multiple people at the same time. If you feel like your idea fits this, then feel free to make it :)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, I've been playing the first Megaman for a while.
And I'll tell you, the games have changed (especially between the first and second)...

DragonRob20

Smash Apprentice
1. I want hugs!, 2. I wanna make a March Madness bracket since its March and Tournys and Brackets are fun. I am thinking a poll thread voting the 64 Greatest Video Game characters of all time. You all vote and each day someone is eliminated till the elite 8, Final 4 and finally the Championship poll

Top Bottom