• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Found something nice about Falco's filt

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
We know, we know.

From memory:

Damage wise:
Angled Down
"Neutral"
Angled Up

Range:
Angled Up
"Neutral"
Angled Down

Simply more dmg = less range and vise visa.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
Many characters can angle their F-Tilt. It's not a Falco-specific find =) .

Considering the difference between the angled tilts are almost unnoticable, and it requires extra precision to get the "right tilt"...it's probably best not to worry about. Your nuetral F-tilt will get the job done. Mastering the proper tilt usage will never be the difference between winning and losing a game. In fact, it might cost you a game if you concentrate too hard.

Angled tilts are not very useful. Worry about mastering other techniques =)

TheX0913

Smash Apprentice
Jersey City, New Jersey; Cornell at Ithaca, New Yo
can we blame these newcomers...or should we blame sakurai for making he game lack depth and techniques. I mean...we can't find anything new...there's nothing that hasn't been discussed. Sakurai made this into a party game that everyone wins at. He's so gay. Its not entirely our faults. :(

crimsonhaze

Smash Cadet
can we blame these newcomers...or should we blame sakurai for making he game lack depth and techniques. I mean...we can't find anything new...there's nothing that hasn't been discussed. Sakurai made this into a party game that everyone wins at. He's so gay. Its not entirely our faults. :(
thats one way to look at it....

Drakuaza

Smash Apprentice
you know, iv been playing brawl after long time gone, and i find it way more complex than we just tought. you just need to clear up your mind with the idea that brawl sucks, look at taloon for example, his falco playstyle is way to much for your deffinition of brawl.

Top Bottom