• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fourth and final community vote about Meta Knight.

Should Meta Knight be banned from competitive Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Well, the poll is closed. The thread is still open.

I guess it's to discuss the (obvious) results.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
ROFLMAO, Dekar, Supercon...roflmao...

Dude, quit life. I for one practice tons of characters and **** with them even though I'm an MK main.
ROFL, MikeHaze must suck too then, as he was the only one to beat him. Also, Dekar knocked Sethlon out of pools at Whobo, and 2 stocked Lee Martin there as well.

Also, I placed in the same ranking as you at Genesis, and I JV 2 stocked DSF (Still lost the set :() in bracket at Genesis.

Don't talk s*** about people you know nothing about.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You can't really blame Inui for being that way. That's why a huge amount of people in SWF make fun of him, I'm guessing.

Just join their ranks and troll him whenever he puts you down.

Suspect

Smash Hero
You can't really blame Inui for being that way. That's why a huge amount of people in SWF make fun of him, I'm guessing.

Just join their ranks and troll him whenever he puts you down.
or add him to your ignore list

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I think it's disgutsing to assume something based on nothing. You can't blame someone for not thinking before they post?

BTW, did Excel Zero and Ling~Ling play him and his genius doubles stragety?

AKA, Play with the best player who will team with him

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
ROFL, MikeHaze must suck too then, as he was the only one to beat him. Also, Dekar knocked Sethlon out of pools at Whobo, and 2 stocked Lee Martin there as well.

Also, I placed in the same ranking as you at Genesis, and I JV 2 stocked DSF (Still lost the set :() in bracket at Genesis.

But the hostility lives on.

-L-

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Inui does say some stupid stuff, but whatever.
Just prove him wrong and it shouldn't really matter to you.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I think it's disgutsing to assume something based on nothing. You can't blame someone for not thinking before they post?
I was being sarcastic. :grrr:

BTW, did Excel Zero and Ling~Ling play him and his genius doubles stragety?

AKA, Play with the best player who will team with him
i don't remember who it was that teamed with Inui, i think it was... Lain?

And Excel_Zero and Ling took the set from him.

Of course, Inui and whoever was with him broke the tie for 5th, but the point is that they beat Inui and his "genius" strategy. lol. You can't trust what he says, it's usually just trash talk anyway.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I was being sarcastic. :grrr:
Teh interwebz makes it hard to see.

i don't remember who it was that teamed with Inui, i think it was... Lain?

And Excel_Zero and Ling took the set from him.

Of course, Inui and whoever was with him broke the tie for 5th, but the point is that they beat Inui and his "genius" strategy. lol. You can't trust what he says, it's usually just trash talk anyway.
Good job for them He teames With Atomsk. Lain teamed with CO18.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Teh interwebz makes it hard to see.
Well, no self-respecting person would john for someone else's wrong-doing, especially someone who's always doing wrong.
[/trash_talking_the_bottom_tier_character]

Good job for them He teames With Atomsk. Lain teamed with CO18.
Right, it was Atomsk! Yep! They also beat Lain and CO18 though, from what i heard.

In conclusion: Inui's the center of the SBR troll department, and the target of their trolling. Join their club if you wanna piss him off and laugh behind your monitor, I'm sure everyone enjoys doing that. And that's not sarcasm, lol.

jmanxiv

Smash Apprentice
Chances are mk aint getting ban cause there's too much confusion, but if he does get ban I wish I could hear the dying heartbeat of all the mk's when there money maker dies.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Chances are mk aint getting ban cause there's too much confusion, but if he does get ban I wish I could hear the dying heartbeat of all the mk's when there money maker dies.
we can laugh together

Tianxiazhai

Smash Journeyman
Uh...Even though it probably won't make a difference, don't we have to filter out the alt accounts?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Uh...Even though it probably won't make a difference, don't we have to filter out the alt accounts?
Not really. There's no need, if no matter what happens, votes won't be found to support the pro-ban's favor, or at least not ENOUGH votes will be filtered out.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I feel that the anti-ban argument was lackluster in its essay, with very little information outside of what the average person would say. when i read the pro-ban side, they even have videos to back thier claims. the fact that they had old and new information to support thier argument, while the anti-ban side spat the same few points they did last year tells me more about how little info you can scrounge up to even attempt to support MK in the tourney scene. I can't believe I actually was leaning on the anti ban side at all, even if it was for a moment.

we gotta get him outta here guys. even if you really like this character it needs to happen.

btw, important question, how many people are in the SBR?

'V'

Smash Lord
I feel that the anti-ban argument was lackluster in its essay, with very little information outside of what the average person would say. when i read the pro-ban side, they even have videos to back thier claims. the fact that they had old and new information to support thier argument, while the anti-ban side spat the same few points they did last year tells me more about how little info you can scrounge up to even attempt to support MK in the tourney scene. I can't believe I actually was leaning on the anti ban side at all, even if it was for a moment.

we gotta get him outta here guys. even if you really like this character it needs to happen.
Nope.............

Mush head

Smash Cadet

He's right. the info from the Pro-ban side was more supportive than the Anti-ban side. They had the videos and statistics to back up their claim. Personally, I don't like Meta Knight, but I think banning him would destroy Brawl's image (which unfortunately is bad already...:ohwell: ) and mess up all of the characters metagame. By the way, I wonder how people went with the word metagame as a term... lol

BBQTV

Smash Master
He's right. the info from the Pro-ban side was more supportive than the Anti-ban side. They had the videos and statistics to back up their claim. Personally, I don't like Meta Knight, but I think banning him would destroy Brawl's image (which unfortunately is bad already...:ohwell: ) and mess up all of the characters metagame. By the way, I wonder how people went with the word metagame as a term... lol
i dont know what metagame what is it metaknight game?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ok, so I was just browsing APEX vids, and in this video, at 0:40...

No jumps and right on top of the bottom blast zone. HOW IS MK'S RECOVERY NOT PERFECT!

I just wanted to say it, I know the debate's over and stuff, but this is just dumbfounding.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Every time I hear "the pro-ban's argument was better" I imagine "it was longer, and prettier." Anti-ban has plain logic and concise common sense behind it, the kids are going to be attracted to the shiny Hyrule Jump videos and the many fluffy bullet points.

Mush head

Smash Cadet
Sorry for not being able to read but the poll looks like more people voted for him to be banned. So what happened? o.o
The poll did seem to favor for the ban, but the final decision goes to the SBR-B. Apparently, most of them are MK mainers, so we know that they will be going for their moneymaker Meta Knight. lol Pro-ban side need to get 2/3 majority vote, so in other words, they needed at least 66% of the voters to get the ban on Meta Knight...

Yeah...

'V'

Smash Lord
Ok, so I was just browsing APEX vids, and in this video, at 0:40...

No jumps and right on top of the bottom blast zone. HOW IS MK'S RECOVERY NOT PERFECT!

I just wanted to say it, I know the debate's over and stuff, but this is just dumbfounding.
This has been said I don't know how many times. Find something about Meta Knight that we don't know and you might sway some people.

Noobs.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Every time I hear "the pro-ban's argument was better" I imagine "it was longer, and prettier." Anti-ban has plain logic and concise common sense behind it, the kids are going to be attracted to the shiny Hyrule Jump videos and the many fluffy bullet points.
More like, we tried explaining it better to close-minded fools like you who close their minds and claim superiority by dishing out insults, even if they're subtle.

This has been said I don't know how many times. Find something about Meta Knight that we don't know and you might sway some people.

Noobs.
Did you not hear what I said? I said "I know the debate is over", "I just wanted to say it". Learn to read before you post anything. Might as well go to a neurologist and check your prefrontal cortex for birth defects as well.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Did you just call Meno close-minded?

LOLLLL.

'V'

Smash Lord
More like, we tried explaining it better to close-minded fools like you who close their minds and claim superiority by dishing out insults, even if they're subtle.

Did you not hear what I said? I said "I know the debate is over", "I just wanted to say it". Learn to read before you post anything. Might as well go to a neurologist and check your prefrontal cortex for birth defects as well.
If you knew the debate was over, why would you say that? You might as well be the one to see the neurologist. Geez.. Just being a troll here obviously. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom